Reporting abuse

Comments

• @Navyvet76  You need to report that pro to Mark and leave that pro bad karma! That's not acceptable for pros to do that! Did you contact her again to find out what happened?  If you report her and leave her bad karma then that will motivate her to treat this like a real business. Otherwise she won't be getting any more clients! That's one of the best things you could possibly do to help out other clients and professionals! The same kind of thing happened to another friend of mine and he contacted her trying to get an exclamation. She never responded until he gave her that karma. 
  • There a pro in SoCal that keeps no showing. She no showed with me and then with one of my friends today. She gets bad karma and then deletes her profile, starts a new one and no shows again. She's out of control. 

@Snuggle554321 the new pics you put up in the white dress with your hair down are FANtastic. You should make one of them your default :-)
  • @Babexoxo is on her third profile. I don't know if she's ever actually seen anyone but she cancelled with me and was a no call no show with one of my friends this weekend. She's had bad karma in the past on her other profiles for canceling. She's been reported to the admin and should be banned. Just an FYI for anyone thinking about booking her. Some of the guys think she's may be fake or underage. Please beware.
  • Oh I remember her profile but never talked to her.  

Thanks for the warning.  

• [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    Did you book with her after seeing she had bad karma?

I saw post from someone before who said someone had bad karma but they still wanted to meet. DISCLAIMER: the following is a general not directed opinion... I understand 2nd chances but I think sometimes for some people being able to cuddle with someone they find very attractive takes precidence over anything else.. cuteness over karma lol... To each his/her own not judging just think more can be done for folks like that to weed out the cute/hot cuddlers who are legit.. one way listed below, I have a few more. Just ask if interested.

If I'm suspicious that a person's pic is not actually them or older than 1/2 yrs I may request a pic of them holding a common household item like a spoon or comb etc.. If it's not sent within 24 hrs with no valid or believable reason I'm no longer interested.
  • edited May 2017
    Does Anyone have suggestions on what to do about Aggressive clients, stalking, and Men that may try to spread lies to ruin a professional cuddlers career by false accusations?
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I will continue to send screen shots of any accusations that may ruin a pro cuddler's career if spread to the pro herself! Report Abuse via CC Contact form.

Stalking: 1. Make NO contact with the stalker once you realize you are being stalked (sometimes it's subtle). There are also different types of stalking:
    https://www.stalkingriskprofile.com/what-is-stalking/types-of-stalking
    2. File a police report
    3. Report Abuse via CC Contact form

Aggressive clients--If you mean physically aggressive, that is assault--report to police and Report Abuse via CC Contact form.

• Thank you! 
  • [Deleted User]mbalderasjavier (deleted user)
    Hi everyone I ben customer 7 months cuddling every weekend 2 hr and I never have a problem with any girl but this girl she give me a very bad carma last time I see her was March 1 this is not truth I'm not stupid to put pictures in my profile my proposal is having a good time cuddling I'm not going to delete my account because I don't feel guilty I'm ready have 2 girls that I cuddle with
  • @Snuggle554321 I read the karma that you left @Mbalderasjavier so that's obviously what the last few comments on this thread are about. Can you please specify exactly what he did regarding crossing boundaries? Crossing boundaries can be many different things and I think it would be helpful and educational to know exactly what happened.
  • This sounds somewhat similar to what happened to Jade and Brandon back in the day. Although from what little I know of this situation, Jade and Brandon's was far worst.
  • I'm kind of curious to know what boundaries he tried to cross.  It does seem strange that two other pros gave him such glowing karma before.  

• I've talked to him about it, you should talk to him also @greenearth I would love to hear @snuggle554321 'a side of the story as well.
  • It seems to me that @snuggle554321 gave her side in the karma she gave him, so it seems redundant to ask her to do it again. It was obviously traumatic for her, so why are you trying to dredge it up again for her?
  • edited May 2017
    She actually says if you want to know more details, please PM me so she's inviting people to ask. She can speak for herself, Jim. You don't have to speak for her. If she doesn't want to share, that's up to her.
  • You have her upset to the point that she is no longer reading the forum. That is the reason I spoke for her. Her invitation was to PM her, not to bring it up on a public forum.
  • I assume the moderator will not like this bickering.  
  • edited May 2017
    If anyone has an issue with me, they are more than welcome to talk to me about it privately and we will work things out. I'm a very open person and open to communication and resolutions.
  • No, I don't like bickering so I don't spend time doing it. Any new abuse reports?
  • It looks like @mbalderasjavier deleted his profile so the bad karma that @snuggle554321 left is gone. He could very easily now just start a new profile which he probably already has and nobody will know any different.
    24Juggernaut in Cleveland Ohio has full frontal nudity he. Looks like a new profile because it is coming up in the photos at the top of my screen. Please report and get this nonsense off of our community
  • edited May 2017
    @foxywolf4cuddle is this one for real? Charging without a pro tag and her picture is a person with a mask of a wolfs head. lmao
  • edited May 2017
    Okay, I am not sure if it's usual or unusual and if someone else noticed it or not. A new profile of a female cuddler with Picture is coming up every 20-30 seconds from past couple of hours. My short tenure on this website says it's unusual. Moderators, Spam Alert. docgatorb Mark
  • edited May 2017
    Well spotted. Quite a big traffic spike and so far not seeing any red flags indicating it's spam for the moment. Hopefully it's a case of the website being mentioned somewhere such as radio/tv. Either way, I suspect there will be quite a few ban worthy accounts in this batch.
  • edited May 2017
    Yeah, they are coming in at a blistering pace. Almost all in the 18-21-year-old age range. From all over the place.
    All report they cuddle men, are single, straight, no other details. Something smells fishy here.
  • My detective skills have pinned it down to this video: https://youtu.be/w-Ity2y29Mc?t=77
  •  I just watched the video and it's awesome!  Love it! 
  • Hilarious video! and much beneficial for our community. I guess we still need to keep an eye on the activity of the new people, in case there are any bad apples. 
  • edited May 2017
    There certainly was a big increase in bad apples but it's mainly people being underage. I've banned quite a lot today.

Thank you to everyone reporting. Please make sure to report via the offender's profile rather than sending me a message direct. The latter almost always gets a much slower response and is more work for me.
    Perhaps you can complain to you tube ? There may be something in their rules you can use to have that video taken down