What are you doing right now?

Comments

• watching this on youtube, very cuddle appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYUe78dBmds
  • @cuddylingal ROFL! That's pure gold!
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Lunch at chipotle 
  • Grabbing a late lunch and watching The Twilight Zone at home.
  • Woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare.  Just trying to flip the switch in my brain so I can go back to sleep without going back to the bad dream.
    Hugs Mjjean, hopefully you were able to get back to sleep comfortably. 

I'm coming off the "baby high" of the last 48 hours helping twins into the world. One of them was head down, the second babe was a footling. Momma was a total powerhouse. 

Feeling grateful for my calling with helping women birth. And especially grateful no one was injured when lightning hit my daughters school today. 

The sun sun just poked out. It's been an interesting last few days!

Sending hugs and cuddles to each of you. 
  • Cleaning the dog poop off of my shoe
    Awake at 4:30am ... and I have been caffeine free for several weeks, so of course I checked the forums to wake me up and start my day LOL 
  • wash pile, washing, and laundry. well not right now, i'm having a break from that for a minute and drinking a brew.
    "Strange brew" ?
  • coffee. that and tea are brews over here in the UK.
  • [Deleted User]ccarpenter (deleted user)
    Watching BFG with a sweet 4 year old.
  • @ccarpenter, Dear CC what is BFG,
    Off to a day shift, we have really got the big wet, flooding/land slips/stock problems. Still that is NZ and i forgot earthquakes, had another 5 on the scale this morning.
    Love you all John and his trees, Auckland NZ

i thought you were having a beer . I thought it was kind of early for that but I forgot you are over there a couple hours later in the day 
  • [Deleted User]ccarpenter (deleted user)
    @funandadventure it is a children's movie. BFG stands for big friendly giant.
    @irene.  
    Its 5am eastern time USA I'm going into the convenience store for a cup of morning "brew"
  • edited April 2017
    5am is earlier than any time i was supposedly drinking, hope you mean coffee or tea, lol. :-O
    says 9.51am on the post so i'm 5 hrs ahead of you.

edit: forgot to say what i was doing...the washing is doing itself while i wait around for it finish. done 3 loads already today and got one more load after this one...it never ends. more coffee needed here i think, just gonna sit here and think about heading out soon as it's very sunny here and very hot outside. the sky is only slightly grey with thin clouds. it's nice doing nothing much.
  • 9 30 am central time. Just watching the original X men and drinking coffee, trying to decide whether I want to do a water change on my aquarium today or wait til next week when I plan to get more plants for it.
    918am and I am working on a Saturday. I work the weekend once every 4 weeks. I have a strange schedule.

week 1 Monday through Friday 5 days
    week 2 Monday through Friday 5 days
    week 3 Monday through Sunday 7 days
    week 4 Monday Thursday and Friday 3 days

Anyone confused yet ;-p
  • [Deleted User]mateo1000 (deleted user)
    Ready others comment
  • [Deleted User]luckypapi (deleted user)
    Just finished my taxes. Super stressed and no one to cuddle. Guess I'm hugging my dog again till she gets hot and wants to leave. Lol
  • Find a tree,have a chat and see what happens.
    Love  John Auckland NZ.
    Getting paid to work from home today and cleaning house while I'm working. 
    I had a weird/sad thing happen this morning. I did some work for a customer recently, she was very nice and young, in her twenties. She must have put my number in her phone as a contact which I'm sure many customers do. I received a text from her phone from her Brother stating that the girl had passed away and sending funeral information. Apparently he had her phone and was going through it sending out the information to her contacts. I looked her up on social media to confirm and it's all true. I have no emotional ties to her so I'm not saying this looking for sympathy but it's sad and a little strange hearing someone you had a nice one time interaction with, passed away.
  • I can imagine. RIP to her and I hope you are ok Morpheus?
    Death or loss can have a funny effect with or without emotional ties.
  • @Morpheus, Dear Morpheus, As Annie has said, whirle the young lady was not a close friend something which go's through you mind is I only say her last week or the week befor all alive and walking around. We all face loss in different ways and yes technoligy can work in strange ways, in the unit we loose some days 2 people up to 40 highest number recorded and all staff are notifed by phone text or email, befor a notice was put on the notice board which can be missed.
    Hope you are ok.
    Dear All, we are battening down waiting for Cyclone Cook to hit in the next day, window shield's up so the rooms are dull.
    It will hit some time in the night. Could be worse than Cyclone Debby about a week ago.
    As I said before the big wet is upon us, ho and by the way a nice earthquake this morning, 4.6 on the scale.
    Love you all John and his trees, Auckland NZ
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Waiting for my Indian food while playing Yakuza 0(PS4).

Why oh Why can't it be Friday night instead of Monday night!
  • i had a day off from doing the washing yesterday so didn't bother posting. today i'm getting that done before heading to health class this afternoon. got a sore back, maybe from over doing it at the gym yesterday, i took my youngest son for his first time and he enjoyed himself.

hope you keep safe in that bad weather John. worst we get round here is gales so it's not too bad. 
    @funandadventure. We were under tornado watch few days ago, and high winds snapped one of my 90' pine trees in half . Half way up .
    top half is teetering horizontal , held up by adjacent trees.  
    Im not going to remove it , rather I'll let him decay right there. I'm going to leave him as a wildlife "snag" , and let some critters make a home . 
    Possible nesting species : owl , hawk, osprey , eagle maybe .

@funandadventure I hugged a tree!   I've never actually done that before, although I am definitely a nature lover and have been called a "tree hugger" a couple of times in my life, I never thought to actually do it until I read your post. It was kind of amazing! I admit I checked for bugs first and afterward LOL. 

It felt GOOD!

I genuinely felt a connection. A calming peaceful happy feeling. 

So cool. Thank you for suggesting it. <3