What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Just got home from a Thai place with friends. So happy. 
  • [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    Just finished finihed wartbing derby and trying to cook boneless leg of lamb on gril in rain... I'll traded for cuddle!
  • Lamb for cuddles? Sounds fair :D
  • Headed out to breakfast with a pro, always interesting to have a non paid outing with a pro that you've paid to cuddle with.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Took baby kitten to the vet this morning, he is now six weeks old and 1 lb. 2 oz.! He started 10 days ago at only 8 ounces 
  • @fireandblue did you have to bottle feed?
  • Sitting down at the work station and realizing exactly how far behind I am on my charting!! This is going to be a long day!
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Drinking coffee and snuggling with my cat while watching Netflix, the other one is asleep on top of the cat tree. I'm enjoying my relaxing Sunday before shopping for groceries and doing laundry. 
    Yay kitties!
  • I just got home from playing cards all day.  One of my card buddies thought of me when he went to a swap meet, and picked up a pin for me that says I LOVE TO CUDDLE.  He knows me so well!
  • Just kind of hanging out in the quietness of my house. Got home a while ago, finsished my paperwork. and am waiting to decide my next move. Whether to go to bed or stay up way too freaking late doing nothing of real importance lol
  • Getting ready to watch Doctor Who, Shades of Blue, and Elementary. I have a fairly regular show schedule that I do not want to fall behind on. Also it's just after midnight.. if that matters.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Just watched Supergirl now it's time to ease back with some Law & Order:SVU and chilled milk chocolate. 

*snuggles with blanket and pillow*

ahhhhhhhhh.... :)
    Filleting fish for dinner
  • @sparkyblue-eyes, what kind of fish, in our local river we have trout and the odd Salmon.
    Cat fish , blue catfish . also have perch , croakers,redfish . 
  • Starting to feel vaguely human again after being awake for 3 full days struggling to breath.  I finally got about 7 hours of interrupted sleep.  And now I need to once again defend my right to be here, against lies being told about me.
  • What happened? Were you sick? Buddy of mine came down with pneumonia. Either way, glad you're okay.
  • Deciding to stop feeding the trolls
  • I have a feeling this entire thread violates one of the new rules for the forum. :)  
    But as for what I'm doing now...I just finished uploading 50 new edited photos from a shoot I did this week.

• The new rule is clear about not going off topic on specific threads.  There was nothing said about having an off topic thread.  Please learn to read clearly what is written.
  • Dear All, I am sitting in my office at home looking at an standby email, it has come from an old friend, who is part of DWOB.
    Doctors with out Borders, It reads, If you can spare the time we are may be needed in the Congo, There is a problem developing, let me know by mid day tomorrow.
    Lets us just all hope this dose not become the problem the last one was, Ebola is not nice.
    John Auckland NZ
  • I am giving a ride 
    I had a great day filled with tons of cuddles.  Finishing off my glass of wine and off to bed ❤️
  • Bunny88 awesomeness 
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    Bunny88 glad you had a great day
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    RIGHT BACK AT YA Mr Solo
  • Definitely sounds like a great day cuddlebunny!

Thanks!! I'm doing hair extensions and a cuddle tonight. I love staying busy. Have a great weekend everyone❤️