What are you doing right now?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    Getting ready to go to a potluck with about 50 folks. Except for maybe 8 people I've met a couple of times I will be making new acquaintances.... ex peace corps volunteers.... looking forward to lots of stories...
  • @Dekooning enjoy my friend
  • Trying to get my son to fill out some online job apps. Needs to do something this summer other then spending 20 hrs a day online
  • Finishing up work. I work one weekend every four weeks. I had a great cuddle session today. I had a great lunch with family and I'm heading to abfriends party later tonight.
  • Same thing i do every other "right now"...planning on taking over the world. Muhahaha Or maybe knot. Just trying to cuddle myself to sleep.
  • Just finished cleaning the house, showered and ordered pizza. Gonna have dinner and work on my term paper for by principles of management class. My paper and presentation are due Tuesday and I haven't even started yet lol
  • [Deleted User]mixin720 (deleted user)
    Dreading having to wake up early for work tomorrow lol!
  • Waiting for a pro to come over for a session :-)
  • I'm watching a really old tv show.  They don't make them like this anymore. 
  • Just mulling things over
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @pmvines do you mean just mulling over being AWESOME!?

#Birthday
    #Thumbs 
    #W W
  • Surfing the web while the TV is on in the next room.  I have a headset on that only covers one ear.
  • Thinking about what a great day I had. I was off work, had a great cuddle session with a pro. Ate some good food, drank some good drink. Almost finished my term paper for by management class and now I'm in bed feeling nice and cozy.
  • Hi need a body
  • edited May 2017
    A patient passed as I held his hand, and his wife held the other
  • Well done PM I feel for you, I know what it can feel like and this is the first time you have spoken like this.
    Be brave my friend John NZ.
  • #funandadventure I have my moments
  • #respect
  • I am over the 'life is miserable' stage of being sick, but still have a pretty severe head cold.  the best thing is that after having a good solid 9 hours of sleep for the first time in over a week, I decided to go back to sleep for another 4 hours, so I am very well rested for a change.  At one point, I was awake for three full days struggling to breathe, and then only slept for short periods until yesterday when I slept for so long.  So putting up with a simple head cold at this point isn't too bad.
  • edited May 2017
    Thinking about the loss of Chris Cornell. I shared his amazing performance of One to help hopefully lift the spirits of a very beautiful human being just yesterday. An extremely influential yet alternately underrated artist. I highly recommend looking up his solo acoustic performances of Nothing Compares to You, Billie Jean, One, and Redemption Song.
  • edited May 2017
    @pmvines holy crap, I just saw that. Possible suicide. He was an incredible artist. I love Soundgarden and Audioslave. So sad :-/
     I was in such complete and total shock, especially after we were just listening to him!   I kept thinking to myself you must have ESP. I even shared it on my Facebook wall after you shared it with me and a couple of different people asked me how the hell that I know...  you sent me that song at 4:26 PM yesterday 

Heartbreaking! What amazing talent that has been returned back to the great universe. 

I urge everyone to look up his song One (with the U2 music with metallica lyrics)

@pmvines and thank you for the sweet complement, you are a very beautiful human being yourself. I'm so grateful for your friendship. ❤️

https://youtu.be/uPsvqhH4wiQ

Redemption Song. ❤️️ RIP Chris Cornell
  • @fireandblue  I just looked it up and that was ridiculously genius 
  • Just woke up and reeling in all the post concert amaze! Ugh there's nothing like it!
  • Thinking of a friend and their birthday, and all the cool fun things i would do to show them a good time if only i didnt live in AL
    @pmvines WHEEEEEEEEEE!
  • [Deleted User]LunaWave (deleted user)
    listening to the storm..the rain hitting the tin roof. 
    Sublime. 
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    edited May 2017
    Chris Cornell was one of the most brilliant voices of my lifetime, in my humble opinion. Listening to "Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart" takes on a bit of a somber meaning now. To say that he will be missed is a massive understatement. May he rest in peace.
  • @VIPirate Chris had one of the most beautiful voices in rock music history. It's a horrible horrible loss.