What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Heart is on the floor, thinking of those affected and those lives lost in Manchester
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    @pmvines I was reading about that earlier. The evil that exists in this world is just incomprehensible. I have a friend, born and raised in London who I worry about when I learn of things like this. :(
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
     It is impossible for me to understand how people can become involved in terror, killing and evil. There is too much hate and division in the world. I'm glad to know some of the beautiful people here, it brings me hope that we are on the right side of the balance. ❤️
  • Trying to keep the voices at bay
  • Looking for a cuddle partner in Orange County and found this website. I'm trying to remain positive and hopeful that someone will join in my area and not be P-rated.  And working on a book about Kabbalah and the spiritual path to wisdom.
  • Let's get back to cuddle talk :)
     This particular thread is not  only about cuddling 
  • Ok then just not talk about terrorism then? 
    This shpukd be a safe place.  
     I didn't realize you were the new moderator? 

We were talking about the victims and people who were harmed. The world should be a safe place, but it isn't, people are free to discuss reality here without your random censorship. 
  • Well just as you are able to post about terrorism I am able to post that I don't like it.  Yes the world is full of awful things but i come to a cuddling site to get away from those awful things.   

• I am watching an old movie called the last star fighter.   It's so campy and the special effects are horrible but I still like it !!!

• I would love to keep these forums light and pleasant !   
    I am reading a book ! 

• @Atreides you are free to visit any thread you like. If you do not like the posts on this thread, kindly leave and visit another
  • Enjoying a park and watching the sun go down. 
    Quite a lovely day.  

• @lisahayes What book are you reading?
    @Atreides I appreciate you being back on topic of what you are doing.  I also enjoy watching a pretty sunset.
    ♥Jim
  • I only wish it hadn't gotten so cold soon after.  It feels like winter and we're in May! 

• If this feels like winter, it's a pretty tame winter
  • That's California winter 
  • Just hanging out at work.. it's a slow night, but a guest brought me an orange and grapes. That was thoughtful :) anyone still up? (3:10am cali time)
  • Yes, I am still up, but about to go to sleep.  Goodnight.
  • Getting ready to go see the new Pirates movie!!  I know they're kinda silly but its still fun.

• I'm sitting back sipping on a $120 bottle of tequila that a friend gave to me and reflecting on what a great day I've had. I took the dogs for a drive and a long walk at the park. I had some amazing Mexican food with great company. I came home and relaxed in my home which is my safe haven and shut out the world. Life is good. Oh and btw my friend said someone gave him that bottle but he didn't want it cause he doesn't like tequila. So basically he didn't realize it was a $120 bottle #winning
  • I
    did over 8 hours of yard work today, and am a little bit sore from
    using muscles I don't normally use. I imagine I'll be a lot sore
    tomorrow. At least my back isn't hurting the way it usually does after
    doing something like that. I think maybe I'll take a Vicodin as a
    precautionary measure to handle the worst of the soreness.
    ♥Jim

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Arrived in MN last night. Just now surprised my dad with a visit for his 70th birthday. He was kind of beside himself and I've never really seen him so overwhelmed with feelings. Glad I did this instead of a Skype call from LA. Time for mom's home cooking! ^_^
    This is nice, @chococuddles!  I hope you have a great visit with family!
  • I hope everybody's having a great night! 

I should be studying but I'm going between making a pattern of one of my favorite skirts and playing ukulele. 
  • Laundry!!! I know you're all jealous ;-p
  • [Deleted User]sudoCuddle (deleted user)
    edited June 2017
    Right now...

I am providing consulting services to a local company. They would like to have a PowerShell script launched by a Batch file, that will allow Oracle rman full and incremental backups to not execute when a backup is running, as well as waiting for a Volume Snapshot to end if one is running.

Tonight was mighty fun!
  • @sudoCuddle  I'm sorry, did no one tell you all forum posts must be in English?  LOL  Actually I get it ... something to do with computers.  I much prefer working on something I can fix with a hammer rather than an algorithm. I'm presently studying for some under-the-hood work to be done on my car over the weekend.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Just watched Southpaw on Netty.

Tad cheesy in parts but overall solid and good heart.

Fight for your loved ones!