What are you doing right now?

Comments

• [Deleted User]sudoCuddle (deleted user)
    @quietman775 I did not hear that posts needed to be English. Shoot. Well, a thingy needs to be run by a thing, and make sure things are not running otherwise all things will break.

Cars, are something I know little about. Shoot me a message when you are done and let me know how it goes.
  • [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)
    Just got off work. Had a bad moment there. It made me think about t fact that a couple of months ago I would have gone home talked about it with the love of my life. Now she is in a forever happy place. And I am venting here. Plus sipping on a chilled amaretto. And hoping to find  a hug. 

But life is good!
  • I'm lounging, watching tv and thinking about the safety BBQ we're having at work tomorrow.
  • @DeliMan, condolences on your loss. That's gotta be one of the hardest things in life. Hope you find that hug. And yes --- for all its aches pains, trials and tribulations --- life is good.
  • [Deleted User]manticorp (deleted user)
    Just got finished setting up a 10 gallon tank for my betta fish; wondering whether it's a good idea to buy everything I need for a mantis now or wait until my next paycheck....
    @manticorp a hard  lesson of life.
    If it's important to do it now. 
    And remember the small pleasures of life are the important things
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Just saw a good friend for an early dinner and I only get to see her every few months. Last time was at my cuddle gathering. My daughter was also with us. So much laughter that my face hurts. The best!
  • Dear All, Just woke up from 16 hrs of sleep and cuddling, feeling great and ready for the day, still not back on shift for another two days, sun is out and starting to warm up.
    I am going to have a long cuddle with Ruth today.
    Love to all John and his trees.
    I just finished cooking dinner.  Beef strips and some yellow rice. 

Still hard to cook for only one person. 

At at least I have leftovers for lunch. 
  • edited June 2017
    Just spacing out for a bit
  • Sitting here staring at the screen after watching Black Mirror 3x2 wondering why I'm putting myself through this f'd up show that screws with my anxiety. 
  • Sounds like you could use some cuddling, or at least a hug.
    ♥Jim
    Good morning all. Im getting ready for work today. 

May everyone get at least one hug today. 
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @DeliMan are you a delicatessen man ?  
    Yes 

in a grocery store 
  • @mark, Dear Mark, Our thoughts are with you over another attack and senseless loss of life.
    we all hope it is nowhere near you, London is a big place.
    Love and peace John.
  • edited June 2017
    Thanks. My parents were near London Bridge a few hours ago but all fine.

Looks like it's two attacks. It's so soon the fear is starting to feel reasonable :(
  • Damn that's horrible.  

• @Mark, I went through the IRA campaign in London many years ago and I know how it feels, Stay strong.
    Love and friendship John.
     Words are not enough but I think we can all have both sympathy and empathy for the senseless loss of life. Please know that our prayers are with all of you. 
  • Dear all, today is the second day of the Queen's birthday weekend for NZ and tomorrow Is the full celebrations, being the lead up, we have the war birds fly over Auckland, being at Papakura a lot of the planes fly out of Ardmore just up the road, an old WW2 American air force base, now upgraded for civilian use.
    We are seeing dog fights and formation flights right over, the airfield is full of so many planes from many different countries.
    We have a good contingent from the US navy so much to see.
    Have fun John Auckland NZ.

• Debating whether to stay home or go out. My son is spending the night at his nanas, so have the night off and house to myself!!
    Either way you have the night off be with someone
  • @DeliMan nobody to be with, unless you count the strangers i may bump into, but such is life....
    How well I know the feeling.
    Dreading my first unwelcome anniversary
  • @DeliMan I know it is very difficult for you right now and believe me when I say I am truly sorry. I have lost several true loves and soul mates, and can only imagine what you are going through after having lost somebody you have been with for so long. I know it seems impossible, however you will eventually be able to start to move forward. Time does not take away the loss and grief, but it will eventually become more manageable. Keep in touch with your loved ones, and lean on them when you must. Think of her with fondness and celebration of the person she was, and the person she still is to you.
    @pmvines thank you. 

And I do think of her with great jubilation
  • I just signed up to this site, and it's a lazy Sunday for me.
  • edited June 2017
    Watching this awesome concert on YouTube that happened in Manchester.  
    It's a benefit for victims of the attack