What are you doing right now?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited April 2017
    @pmvines I'm glad you always land on your feet. Hugs!

right now I just finished doing a sunrise meditation. The beautiful spring weather in Maryland has me feeling recharged spiritually, although I have been feeling absolutely exhausted emotionally and physically.  I've been trying to connect and balance that out.  I chronically wake up around 5 AM, sometimes before, even if I don't need to be up that early. And I am a night owl, definitely need more sleep! 

#RedheadedBlueEyedVampire

• just listened to possibly the coolest thing ever. Chris Cornell playing the music to one by u2, but singing lyrics to one by metallica. same singing style, tempo, everything. awesome
  • [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    I am listening to Joe Bonamassa... 'Happier Times'... night is when it is easiest to miss cuddling...also the most important time to still the mind relax and sleep..
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    Listening to music in my car.
    Sitting in the truck trying to eat my lunch with two homemade chopsticks I made out of a 2x4. I forgot my fork , like I did a zillion times , my emergency fork I keep in the glove box is not there , and the plastic silverware I take from Macdonalds or 7-11 have been used up .
  • One of my favorite memories involves makeshift chopsticks. A friend and I went on a hike, and he insisted on providing our lunch. When lunchtime came around we found that he had forgotten to pack silverware to go with it, so I made a couple pairs of chopsticks for us with sticks from a nearby tree. He didn't want to try them at first since he had never used chopsticks before, but after watching me using them he decided to give them a go. Overcoming a simple mistake turned the chore of eating into a fun memory.
    http://imgur.com/a/MawTW
    http://imgur.com/a/dBrnb

• @Mailleweaver. Dear Maille, Nice one, see where there is a will, there is a way.

My thoughts and love go out to our friends in France as another mess is experienced.
    Love and piece John Auckland NZ
  • I have been awake for well over 36 hours (just couldn't sleep) and will be going to sleep as soon as my laundry is dried and put away, so I can get up early to work tomorrow.  It will be the first time I have worked since my wife became so very ill last fall.  She is finally feeling better enough that we are okay now with me being that far away for that long (probably a 12 hour day).

@funandadventure I have been very busy today, and haven't heard anything about what has happened in France.  I'll have to take some time on set tomorrow between shoots to look it up.  right now I need to put my Laundry away and get some much needed sleep.
    ♥Jim
  • I'm working on, well more like thinking about working on my term paper for my Principles of management class.
     I'm still waiting on an actual solid pattern of labor contractions with my friend who is delivering twins, one baby is alive and one baby who has passed away in the womb. Emotions have really been building and it's going to be chaotic until we have a healthy baby and mom, and have the other baby resting in peace. 

My kids have been amazing and very understanding. So have my friends. 

Im exhausted.

In the words of Sarah McLaughlan… "I'm so tired but I can't sleep standing on the edge of something much too deep" comes to mind. 

Hoping everyone is well tonight.  Remembering to be extremely grateful for health and another day at life.

Hugs. 

• Missing some dead friends
    Up all night. No sleep. No babies. Stalled labor.

sending hugs (and open to some in return) for my friends who are in need of comfort hugs. 

<3
  • Just took Luna to the dog park. Played my favorite game "is it a pine cone, or is it poop" and lost. Guess who drove home barefoot!!!
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Scannin' HBO Now to see what to watch while I nibble on my cheese quesadilla (side of guac, sour cream, lemon, black bean, rice and plenty of salsa!).  And a coke.  I'm "off pop" but not today.

Dinner a movie!  Hot date!
  • I am doing laundry on a Friday night, don't be jealous ;-p
  • I am about to have a nice bottle of Dom Perignon and a crayfish mornay for dinner, I have a cuddle group coming over for dinner and hugs.
    John Auckland NZ
    Tired but not sleeping. My on/off partner of 4 years has officially deployed, again. 
  • A lot on my mind. I have one employee that I have to terminate and one that I will be suspending for 30 days. I have very little choice in the matter due to the presedence that had been set. HR supported termination for both but I was able to save one. I really dislike having to do things like this. It weighs heavy on my heart.
  • Laying on my couch with the tv on and surfing the web on my iPad. Can't sleep. A lot on my mind.......
    Just gassed up the GMC pig.   2.27 gal @ tappahanock va.  They gave me a free cup of brew .
  • Dear All, Today is ANZAC day in NZ so started the day with the dawn service, the whole city of Papakura is closed only ring roads usable. Now off to breakfast at the RSA, turn out in there thousands. Papakura was the largest Military city in NZ, now the army has moved not so much.
    Still it was good to see the young people turn out, at 5am in the morning.
    Love and peace,peace,peace. John Auckland NZ
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Enjoying some fresh cucumber/avocado rolls and veggie tempura. Cap'n America: Civil War on Netty.
  • Having KD and chatting with people!
  • Just watched finale for Bates Motel
    edited April 2017
    Playing Pou with my daughter instead of being the bedtime enforcer. 
  • I left the house at 7am this morning and just got home at 10:30 pm, spending the entire day at Disney's California Adventure.  It was a really great day, but now I am very exhausted.  My family paid my way as my birthday present.
    ♥Jim
  • I'm thinking about the safety meeting that I have to lead tomorrow at a location that is not my home location. My boss seems to think I have found the secret to success and is sending me out to spread the word. I'm slightly nervous though.
  • Happy birthday btw Jim
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    Happy Bday Jim
  • I heard a loud crash out on the main street close to my house, and went out to see what happened, and to see if anyone got hurt.  Thank goodness no one was physically hurt.  It was a 32 year old woman who had been awake way too long, had a couple of drinks, and managed to hit a parked car.  She was almost hysterical because she thought she would be deported, with Trump now being in office.  She so very obviously needed to be comforted, so I asked her if she needed a hug, and she practically jumped into my arms. It took a lot of hugs and shoulder massages, along with a police officer telling her repeatedly that she would not be deported, before she was able to calm down at least some.  It ended up with her being arrested for suspicion of DUI.  The officer said that she should be released after 7 hours.  We have each other's phone numbers, so I expect that we will stay in contact. She seems like someone who could quickly become a cuddler, at least I hope so.
    ♥Jim