What are you doing right now?

1484950515254»

Comments

• [Deleted User]alear (deleted user)

At the office whiling away the hours at my desk, picking up work as it trickles in but also just enjoying an easy-going day!

• Wrapping up my workday and happy that it's my Friday.

• @carrieanne My goodness, he looks huge! Someone had a standard poodle in the coffee shop I met a cuddler in, yesterday. It followed her, off-leash, right up to the counter, and then sat staring at her table. 😄

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited February 2023

Watching the Caribbean Series Baseball game this is a semi final and on Sunday its going to be the Final. Cant wait to watch this and the super bowl Final. So many good sports last year and this year .

• @Sideon your pup…omg…so cute!

• @bear you scared the jeebers out of me. All I saw at first is "it's Friday" whew.

• [Deleted User]QuietCuddler61 (deleted user)

9:30 eastern time US. Sitting and waiting for my car at the dealership.

• Missing some dead friends

• (((HUGS))) @pmvines 🫂

• Waiting for my Thai Fried Rice with tofu, 5/5 spicy to come out! 😎

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Trying to go to sleep but cant ¯(ツ)/¯

• Sprawling on the fringes of the city in geometric order.

• What am I doing now, or what I was doing when I read that? Or what I was doing when I was writing this? 🤔...

• Eating raw/vegan curry after spa and yoga

• edited July 2023

@PeopleLikeUs forgive my ignorance, what is raw curry like ? When I think of curry I think of cooked blended spices, simmering on the stove and filling the house with aromas. What is a raw curry dish like ?

• edited July 2023

Laying on the couch taking a break from unpacking from the Idaho trip! Awaiting the plumber and an important UPS delivery. Catching up on messages. Letting my hair dry. 😄

I got my 🔥 fried rice, last night...

~ Sunset Snuggles