What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Nursing a sprained back that I got Thanksgiving day while putting on socks because I'm old like that

• Feeling a bit down due to nonsense right now … going to try and spread some positivity throughout the forum and hopefully feel better 🌌

• @cuddles_ndream sorry you are having a bad day, I hope it gets better . I find that often things are not quite as bad as we interpret them to be. I hope thats the case for you .

• Im sitting by a fire watching a movie wishing I had plans.

• @pmvines thank you my brother 🙏🏻 I really appreciate the kind and wise words! 🍻 🫂 🌌

• Having a stuffy nose and baking cookies.

• Eating a piece of cranberry cornbread and watching SNL rerun.

• On-line shopping for a retro style helmet.

• Right now? Or when you wrote that, or when I first responded? 👀

• [Deleted User]OPHero (deleted user)

Right now I’m Watching Emergency on amazon alone.

• Just got to my hotel room.

• edited November 2022

Giving Sir Louis Von Kittenstein some attention

• Just finished a full diagnostic and update of my PC. It's been unplugged since I moved 2 months ago.

• I just woke up so I'm laying in bed amazed how long this thread is.

• Feeling a little blech. Combination of back issues, not working this weekend or going anywhere , and typical holiday stuff got me feeling not like my usual self. Back is getting better though, getting back to work tomorrow, and texting with some friends so today is starting to feel a little more normal . Just out of sorts at the moment I guess

• Im sitting on my couch curled up in a blanket content after eating a bowl of gourmet ramen noodles that I made, while also checking out the forms on CC.

Im feeling really introspective, alot has been shifting in my life and I finally feel as though I am ok & flowing witg change rather than resisting it.

Especially when it comes to family & friend dynamics. Things often have to crumble inorder to ve build on a solid foundation. Even though thats true Im holding my heart with grace 🦋

@pmvines Im glad your back is feeling better & that today's flow is starting to feel back into rhythm for you. Feeling out of sync does suck, but I hope your day continued to get better

• edited November 2022

Waffle house for coffee and catch up on charting from Friday

• [Deleted User]Frankie13 (deleted user)

Ready to cuddle, hit me up.

• Waiting while my car gets inspected. Dreaming of living in NZ

• Stretched across the bed wiggling my toes

• Updating a few things. Making changes. Burning off the oh-my-gawd-gimme-PIE hunger that I'll keep fighting through the holidays (the cure I'd which is baking a cranberry-pear cobbler).

But yeah. Making changes.

• Reading cuddle comfort posts ;)

• @TNNative Lol. Touche.

@pmvines I really like Waffle House omelets and it has been forever since I've had one. I try to do good and stay home and eat a boiled egg instead. It's not really working. Lol. Perhaps eating those Pepperidge Farm Linzer cookies that you can get only during the holidays is undoing my egg efforts. Lol.

i've been looking at recipes, watching the news on TV, and drinking too much Coke.

• @achetocuddle they do.have.great omelettes actually! They put them in a blender type thing that gets them all fluffy

• Trying to get some grading done. Not feeling like working though 😢 someone please send me motivation!

• @cuddlezandhugz there there , there there , there there , accompanied by barely there back pats. Motivated yet ?

• edited November 2022

@pmvines

sniffles and smiles feebly thanks 🥹

• edited February 2023

Celebrating my last day at my job with a sugar free Grapico . Man I'm a badass and a rebel. New job starts in 6 days in case someone wants to swing by for some snugs ...

• Sitting at my desk between students chilling on these threads (I work with middle schoolers).

• Job hunting.