What are you doing right now?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Just got off the cross country ski trail. Need some hot chocolate now.

• Working on my 1959 convertible. Has not been driven in several months. I tested the 45 RPM record player. It still works fine.

• Whoa! @waynewv ~ Sweet ride!!!

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)

1720 EST laying on the couch eating brownies listening to a pretty decent Spotify playlist called “Electric Relaxation” which is all instrumental electric guitar and taking a break from reading.

• @quixotic_life , thanks. I’ve had it over 37 yrs. time dies fly by. Lol

• Procrastinating.

• I Just finished recording a lecture for a virtual symposium... today was a Monday for sure...!

• [Deleted User]Handsomewheels (deleted user)

Watching St. Louis Blues hockey

• Playing Apex Legends

• Basking in the afterglow of sweet cuddleage.

• @GentleMan1111 awww...yay!

I'm raiding my mom's stash of oh so soft yarn so I have something to work on after my current project is finished.

• Unable to sleep.

• Trying to drown the noise in my head so I can sleep.

• edited April 2022

Enjoying a rare weekend off . Once I find motivation to peel myself out of my recliner., will be doing much needed laundry and dishes . Oh the glamorous life I lead

• edited April 2022

/////

• @samfiddle You are definitely not ugly. This is the third post I've seen of yours making such self-defeating statements though, and that is not the kind of vibe people are looking to cuddle. Why don't you fill out your About Me section and give people a reason to be interested? The more you share, the better your chances would be.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited April 2022

////

• @samfiddle It may not work, but even for a cuddle a lot of people prefer someone with a job and a non-smoker. If you can't find anyone to pay you to walk pets, walk friend's pets for free in an allowed public place with the most people. Maybe you will meet someone IRL that way. I volunteer to help people with their yards; that way I'm too tired to care when I don't have cuddles. Lol.

• [Deleted User]LolaCats (deleted user)

Sounds like you should probably get a therapist. I mean that in the nicest way possible ☺️

• edited April 2022

////

• edited April 2022

////

• [Deleted User]LolaCats (deleted user)

Yes therapy actually CAN address it. I understand you’re feeling low but coming on here self deprecating is helping you how? Sometimes it helps to take a step back and look within, break patterns, figure out why you even have these patterns and issues to begin with etc. and therapy helps with all of that. The woes me stuff isn’t going to help with that though.

• [Deleted User]TheZeroEffect (deleted user)
    edited April 2022

Trying to get my cat to leave me alone while I type.

• edited April 2022

////

• @samfiddle What are you hoping to receive by tearing yourself down in a public forum? Several people here are offering you kindness because they honestly care. If you don't want to hear hope, what is your goal here?

Whether we realize it or not, we are marketing ourselves constantly. If we advertise ourselves as horrible ugly people, eventually those around us will start to believe that message.

I used to feel much the way that you describe feeling. Somewhere along the way I started letting the positive words in. I didn't believe them at first, but when I stopped fighting them, I began to see my own value. I began to advertise myself as being worthy of love, and others believed that message.

I changed my username as a result of this.

Please don't give up on yourself. If I can learn to love myself, ANYONE can.

• edited April 2022

Just got home with groceries and Red Robin (used a gift card that I recently got - Red Robin is easily one of my favorite restaurants and friends/family know this). 😊 About to throw the wash into the washing machine. Thinking about how grateful I am that they could fix my car today, because it could have taken longer than a day.

@TheZeroEffect - 🤣🤣🤣 cat life

• @joyfulheart I am motivated by caring and believe the others responding in this thread are also. @samfiddle I am sorry I did not word things well. And like you, I am often concerned about derailing the thread. But I think there are several people here that would feel remiss? if we had not spoken to you. I doubt many people here base their cuddle decision on the amount of money the OTHER person has, I don't. Based on your profile answer to job description I thought you might not have one currently. For some women a guy with no job can seem scary or concerning. But if you have a job you like that is great. I haven't always had that. I think lots of people would consider you more physically attractive than me (just being totally honest) but I have gotten a couple of cuddles. I was told by both (and many others) they liked my profile because I seem authentic, funny, kind, etc. Oddly enough, I am a little proof that looks don't always matter. I have never had a roommate and I doubt that I could find 2 people that could put up with me. Lol. But I don't let that bother me, I just concentrate on the things people do like about me and try to polish them. I truly hope you find the support here uplifting. I know I do. Very Best Wishes.

• To return to the thread, I am trying to do a little more cooking with cheaper but not unhealthy ingredients to save money.
    I had baked ocean perch tonight and it was really good.

• Totally killing it at work today. Covering 4 ICUs, cardiac floor , infectious diseases floor , and just returned from a consult for labor and delivery re an open adoption case. Still with enough time to eat , scroll the interwebs , and enjoy the view outside !

• Impressive day, @pmvines ! I'm just having a nice Canadian whiskey while while surfing the web after a long day.