What are you doing right now?

Comments

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@littermate: Nice.

I'm watching Star Trek: Enterprise. Not my favorite Trek (too much canon-smashing), but it's okay if I think of it as taking place in an alternate universe where, for instance, the Borg learned about humanity much earlier than "Q Who."

• edited February 2020

I'm up early to start washing & detailing my work truck for a big truck only show, should be fun, I hope, as it will be an all day job. It's hard to keep it nice when it's your work truck also. over 380,000 miles on it.

• @waynewv
    A had to say goodbye to my Land Rover about 18 months ago. Owned from new, 17 years, also my work vehicle and also with about 380,000 miles on the clock.
    Not as clean as yours though. 😀

• @geoff1000 , thanks, I know the feeling, I had a 59 Ford that I owned for 25 yrs., just had to down size, I have a 59 ford conv. that I've owned over 37 yrs., I sold a Ford dually that I owned over 23 yrs. I had a 59 ford Firetruck for over 10 yrs., I could never be in the car sales business, I tend to keep them to long, LOL

• @waynewv
    And car sales companies don't like us, when we go back for a replacement, the dealership has been knocked down for housing.

@littermate: Haha. What do you want to bet his response to that set of captions would be, "Trolling the univese?" What R you talking about?"

At the moment I should be in bed snoring my head off, but I've got a project underway.

When I'm finished, it'll be a rice pad (a present for a coworker who likes Invader Zim, and Tak especially).

• Hi @littermate Where can I get a deck of cards like those? Women warriors are awesome!

Hahahaha!

Victory!

...I'm going to bed.

• Typing "Typing".

Right now I'm fixing a hamburger, hoping I'll have time to eat it before I have to leave for work.

• @DarrenWalker
    If you run out of time, post your hamburger on the website, and someone will eat it for you. 😀

• Playing Fortnite!

• @okinawasea8 Unfortunately they were a limited edition and you can't get them anywhere now. I'm sad about that because I wish I had bought 10 decks of them!

• All real people too!

• Instantly regretting wearing a sweater today ! It's a muggy 72 and still morning ! Was freezing over the weekend and even had some tiny flurries !

Trying to get food eaten before work. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

...Here you go, @geoff1000.

• So currently i am defending my reigning bar trivia championship. I usually have a partner but the last 3 weeks I’ve held it dow. Alone. Well last week i got 3rd place but i placed. And today i eat for free

• @waynewv that's a beautiful truck. Wow

• It’s not looking good

• Trying to get used to working with a mask . I have been using it for the treatment floors but across the board policy is now that anybody in my dialysis clinic for any reason must wear one . If feels like being smothered by an extremely weak person

• I was clearing out some things from my drawers and came across my old passport . Ah to be young and skinny again

• edited April 2020

And I just noticed I am wearing a Strapping Young Lad shirt for my fellow metalheads out there who might know who that is . I miss that band

• This is the longest my hair ever got

• Seriously, this was it for sure. I was tame. My heaviest metal was Kansas, Boston, Styx. haha

• I had to go to the supermarket today since I ran out of bread and milk, two essentials for me. For the first time there were more people in there wearing masks than without masks.

• I'm not drinking because missour stops selling liqour at 1:30. It's depressing