What are you doing right now?

Comments

• It is raining here in Fl., so I be working on the inside of my homemade camper that I started like 2 yrs. ago, then got side tracked off of it. The outside is all done, just to finish up the inside, I have used it as is. I hoping once this mess clears up I'm going to want to hit the road !!!!. The main reason for it's shape, it will be used in 4 different locations, my 1st. Gen Dodge, 53 Ford COE, on the upper deck of my gooseneck trailer and it will sit on a small flatbed trailer that I can tow with one of my 3 cars.

• First day off from in 10 days..watching movies and relaxing. ๐Ÿฅถ

• @waynewv Looks awesome in there, great work!

I had friends that gutted an old short school bus... they did great work.

• @Dante_S a friend of mine currently is in the planning stages of having a bus converted into a travel RV / food truck

• Looking at https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center to see why I may not have received my stimulus money.

• Designing a board game about digging for treasures, which is fun -- but I won't be able to try it out for a while (with other people anyway).

At the moment the tiles & cards look like this:

• Good morning!

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

Moving my "location" around the country on my profile page!! I finally figured out how there were people from all over visiting my page! lol Good thing I'm cute, 'cuz I can be a bit SLO. lol

It's amazing--all the many different sizes, colors, and shapes of Cuddlers out there! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHUTDOWN TO BE OVER!!! PMVines....I'm looking at you! heehee

Imajen

• Debating whether j want to hold out for Great Clips to open back up or to try and give myself a Corona Cut

• I'm eating sweet potato fries, editing video and typing into this funny box.

• Hello guys Good morning and blessed day.

I'm watching news and ready for my breakfast I'm trying to watch what I eat , so I'm going to do a vegetable juice or green juice.
    Also 2 boil eggs ,not to much calories.
    I'm working on calories , I want to lear about it
    How are you guys doing in the quarantine ?

• Iโ€™m still working on my camper !!! Getting the inside finished so when all the mess is over I have to go to NY to pickup an old truck that I closed the deal on, like I really need another one , LOL. I hope to meet a few people I have chatted with here and get in some cuddle time!!!

• Hello Waynewv
    Nice camper,
    I'm chatting with someone he want to cuddle me , also I'm above to cook my lunch for me and my kids I'm in quarantine in my place in orange county

• @thelifeispretty , thanks, we are in stay at home orders here in Fl. also, but I think very few are doing it.
    I'm not taking any chances, as I had double pneumonia once, as soon as this mess is over, I will be more then ready for some cuddle time !!!. before all this mess I was meeting up once a week so I really miss it !!!
    Stay Safe, Wayne

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

"With securing another truck, it is not about need." My fella! lol
    @waynewv ~

After having a bout of Influenza B, I can't even imagine what having "double pneumonia" would be like! I wouldn't take any chances, either!

Can't wait to see the pics of the new "Motor Baby," when the time comes, though, and can't wait to see what new features you add to that cool camper!

Imajen

• Just waking up! About to fix my coffee!

• I've just been reading an interesting forum about the move to working from home during this pandemic. The question being will this result in fundamental changes after the pandemic is over.

• edited April 2020

Just got home from work and chilling with Gracie Butt and Luna Tic

• Hello everyone just cleaning like always, cooking for my kids, and doing my hair. I worked this morning for a few hours .
    Also I'm add my jewelry to sell them on line

• Here more more food I cooked
    I
    If any of you would like to try what I do with pleasure, I share with you my food

• Ok , take care you guys be safe with all of the coronavirus ;)

• @thelifeispretty is that biryani ?

• Catching up on work things while re-watching season 5 of trueblood and making chicken katsu ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Just cuddling with myself. Listening to my body sounds and whispering gratitude in my head as I cuddle myself. I'm enjoying the physical sensation I'm giving my arms,torso, thighs and feet as I use my finger pads to massage and activate my neural pathways.

Self cuddling is one of my favorite meditations. It's an awesome and relaxing pre bedtime activity. I'm forever grateful I have the energy and health to do it.

• I'm playing Pokemon Go (although it's more like Pokemon Stay right now lol). Does anyone else here play?

• @Bles : that sounds like a serious meditation! Nice !
    Do you also go as far as disconnecting your muscles (one by one) and just "floating" above the bed?

• Hello fegonia how are you?
    I came to my doctor's appointment and I I bought chicken bowl with a side side of guacamole for lunch, ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Sorry I wrote this msg yesterday and I forgot to send it
    Chely

• @Pmvines I'm sorry for my delay response
    Nope this is not biryani, ๐Ÿ™‚ this one is yellow lentils. From India stores.
    I'm Mexican and we cook different lentils
    but I need to confess this lentils are very yummy.

It was the first time I cooked them but I add real tomatoes, I make my own sauce I don't use any can of tomato sauce.
    Regardless
    Chely

• edited May 2020

@thelifeispretty thanks for the clarification. Your first dish looked like biryani but that may just be cus I'm craving spicy carbs ๐Ÿ˜‰