Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• [Deleted User]SilverFoxFL (deleted user)
    edited July 2020

Hi. I’m in Delray Beach and can host and travel from Miami to Stuart

Also open to phone cuddles (pillow talk) during the pandemic.

Please stay safe and healthy

• hey everyone, I’m in the Miami area. Message me if you’re interested in cuddling. :)

• New cuddler in the Fort Walton beach/okaloosa county
    area if anyone is interested

• I live near Tampa and Orlando but travel from time to time. Feel free to message, if interested. I cuddle an open to cuddling “everyone”!!!😁🤗

• im in kissimmee

• [Deleted User]DaddySpoon (deleted user)

Orlando in the house.

• Hi , I also new to this and live in Tampa...So far it doesn’t look like there is anything going on in those area....hoping to find nice people who need cuddles 🙏

• I am new on here, located in West Palm Beach area. Any cuddlers nearby?

• Hi new here, I don't pay to cuddle because I honestly if I needed to pay for that i can just find someone at the club or on some snapchat premium shit and it'd be cheaper. But I do love to cuddle so if you are actually down to cuddle then hmu. I dont charge i just want to feel good about spending time with someone and cuddling

• Well this seems like a place I should say hello. :) I'm new to the site and located in St. Pete hope everyone is doing good and your day goes well.

• This shit forreal

• Hey. Am a newbie here looking to cuddle..

• [Deleted User]ThickChick812 (deleted user)

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie near Leon County ❤

• Located in Fort walton beach haven t been cuddled in over two gears. Since gf broke up with me and could use a cuddle buddy any one nearby

• Located in the area of Doral new cuddler here

• [Deleted User]FatButterfly (deleted user)

I’m a Cuddler in Volusia County❗️I can also travel to Seminole and Orange County❗️

• edited January 2021

New to Miami 🏝

• [Deleted User]KingGK (deleted user)
    edited January 2021

Checking in from Miami!!🔥

• 2021! Here goes nothing! St.Pete in the house. This thread is 4 years old now, and the poster deleted his account lol. I'm thinking all this is in vain? I think I need to hear some heartbeats or proof this platform is legit and active. I long so for touch in this plague. Being a hermit was suppose to have some benefits.........

• edited January 2021

Here in north fort lauderdale, any female cuddler around? (3711 north ocan Blvd) i can compensate for time.

• [Deleted User]FloridaLesbian (deleted user)

lesbian cuddlee who would enjoy networking/connecting with male cuddlees in the FL area. would love to meet at cuddling events or be introduced to other cuddlers, etc. feel free to inbox!

• [Deleted User]Ratatouille (deleted user)

Hey there - will be in Orlando 04/12-04/19 staying at Pop Century. Looking for male cuddle buddies interested in getting together while I'm there! Thanks!

• Hello, I will be able to host at my home in saint Petersburg on the night of February 11th, 2021. Seeking a female cuddle companion.

• Don't have friends and just recently moved to Sarasota.

• Would love to cuddle in Fort Myers. I can Host or Travel!

• Palm Beach Gardens area here.

I cant host sometimes.

420 friendly.

• Man I really miss living in Florida. I lived in New Smyrna Beach for 8 years prior and just recently moved to Delaware. Been here in Delaware for 14months and it has been really tough. Florida cuddlers are caring and will at least make you feel like they are caring and not at all interested in $$$$.I understand this service is a business and professional needs tone compensated however for some here in Delaware they need to take up something else because they are doing more damage than good.

• Gainesville Florida

• Available in Fort Myers - M27 for females only

• I'm in Jacksonville, Florida... I'm looking for someone to cuddle with, watch movies, play video games, etc