Dangerous situations

Comments

• Whatever @BJC suggested, do the exact opposite.

• @BJC I hope that's a joke... Best case scenario, I know that the English have a different sense of humor.... 🤔🙄🤨

• @BJC

"My advice to the OP is: 1) Do not buy a gun; 2) unsubscribe from this site and do not return; and 3) never try to cuddle with a stranger again. If you follow this advice you will regain your peace of mind and you will have lost nothing."

Are you willing to follow what you preach by leaving the site too and not returning? 😊

• [Deleted User]SlowHugs (deleted user)

Doesn’t sound like a bad idea. It’s more like a chicken or egg scenario, who came first, the predators or the women posing as platonic but selling non platonic services who led them here? Honest men and women hardly stand a chance. This site’s vibe already seems like the final days of the Craigslist personals section.

• @SlowHugs "Doesn’t sound like a bad idea."

What doesn't sound like a bad idea?

Leaving the site. I am not real keen on the idea of being shot by some untrained gun toting professional cuddler for wanting to cuddle. I wouldn’t walk into a situation like that and I sure wouldn’t invite anyone like that into my home.

I’ve read a couple of these threads now and this place seems like a shit show from the get go.

• edited February 24

@SlowHugs

"* Leaving the site. * I am not real keen on the idea of being shot by some untrained gun toting professional cuddler for wanting to cuddle."

1. Who said she'd be untrained?!

2. And why does she have to leave, are you being obligated to cuddle with her?!
      How about YOU leave instead? "That wouldn't be such a bad idea, I think." 😊

• Slowhugs account has been deleted.

Wow.... I'm at a loss... How didv he make it about hiis safety.? Like wow. Just don't be a creeper.... If you come back and read this... Just respect people and you don't have anything to worry about?

• It could be that he was worried about a vigilante attitude in the community. Maybe he felt that it was stirring up and building up hatred. We don’t need a gender war.

• How about YOU leave instead? "That wouldn't be such a bad idea, I think."

How about not replacing rudeness with more rudeness? Let's stop the cycle?

• report this person to CC.com and local authorities if you feel threatened. Carry pepper spray, which Id recommend for all women meeting men for cuddles that they dont know. Consider whether your first photo sends the wrong message, even if completely unintended

• @JTCT wow, and there it is... The actual "what were you wearing?" victim blaming.

@lonelytauros the only reason there is a "gender war" is because men insist there is one. Period. If they treated women as humans and equals and didn't act like they were being personally attacked every time another man's behavior is called out, the debate would end there. Instead women are constantly being blamed for men's poor behavior like men do not have control over their own actions.

It's exhausting and inescapable.

• We don’t need a gender war.

@lonelytauros

Where's your sense of fun? lol

• @jplemmon it ended with Lorena Bobbitt 🫣😂✂️

• @lonelytauros

What did Jeffrey Dahmer say to Lorena Bobbitt? "You gonna eat that?".

• @jplemmon well that just ruined any chance of me eating breakfast this morning 🫣😂

• @jplemmon "How about not replacing rudeness with more rudeness? Let's stop the cycle?"

First of all there's nothing "rude" about what I said. I was simply asking them how about they follow their own "advice."

Secondly, now how about you DON'T TALK TO ME. Thanks, byeeeee!

• 🤣 ... see, this stuff is fun

• @Sooson you ruined my image of Hall and Oates 🫣

• @jplemmon lol context is a bitch isn't it

• I have had a CCW permit for the past 38 years. Learning HOW to shoot is the easy part, I taught my daughters how to shoot long before they were old enough to get carry permits (which they both now have). The much more difficult part is learning WHEN to shoot or even if / when to let an aggressor know you are armed.

In many jurisdictions, “displaying a firearm in an aggressive manner” (raising your shirt or pulling back a jacket enough to show you are armed) may be considered “brandishing a firearm” and can result in your arrest.

https://www.uslawshield.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-brandishing/

Using lethal force is NOT like sitting at a traffic light where the light is clearly red until it is clearly green. When a person is becoming hostile toward you, it usually escalates. It may begin with aggressive body language then turn into hostile words, then encroachment into your personal space, then minor physical contact (pushing or slapping) before turning into a serious assault.

Along this continuum of escalation, at EXACTLY what point would a “reasonable person” feel their life was in danger? If you shoot 2 seconds before that point, you may be going to prison. If you try to shoot 2 seconds after that point, it may be too late and you may end up injured or worse.

Also, keep in mind no matter how legally and morally justified the use of force may have been, there WILL be long lasting emotional consequences to using lethal force. Only in the movies do good guys shoot bad guys and life goes on like it was just another day at the office. Real people wake up in cold sweats and second guess themselves for years / decades about what they could have done differently that MIGHT have de-escalated the situation so they didn’t have to shoot.

I am NOT trying to talk anyone out of getting a firearm but PLEASE get fully trained on both HOW and WHEN to use it if you decide to do so.

• @JohnR1972 Well said. Even soldiers who have been trained extensively have PTSD. Sometimes it's because of what has happened to them, but many times it's because of what they've had to do.

• "When Creeps Won't Leave Girls Alone": 🤢

• Just sipping coffee and enjoying the show. no longer speaking up for the silent majority (unless someone really going to make me)
    what can you do , some people just...

• edited February 24

@cuddlefaery I mean it would be interesting to have a conversation about how pros conveniently and timely editing/manipulating (pun intended) their picture gallery to attract/cater to the "wrong crowd" but nevermind. we are having enough fun as it is.

Edited for typo

• First of all, a woman could even be running around in her birthday suit, and that in no way makes it her fault, or excuses someone assaulting her!

Secondly, it doesn't matter what type of photos a woman has. If they are inappropriate they are to be reported!

In any case that doesn't justify her being assaulted or harassed.

There are also PLENTY of women, including the OP, whose photos are appropriate and professional! Yet they are harassed or assaulted. Some women have their homes broken into, and raped with their children present. Then there are countless CHILDREN who too are assaulted or rapped!

So miss me y'all with that BS "what were you wearing" type rethoric, especially when the OP isn't even dressed or posing inappropriately.

ALSO THERE'S NOTHING "FUN" ABOUT THE CONVERSATION AT HAND! MAKING JOKES AND TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS OR THAT IS FUN ON A POST ABOUT SOMEONE DEALING WITH A STALKER SHOWS YOU'RE BEING UTTERLY IMMATURE, and quite possibly trolling too.

Y'all talking about that or laughing around on this post are acting much the same as those who have been suggesting that the OP leave.

• @Sooson we can't really fully address that topic though without tackling the fact that the vast majority of clients here are men who will only cuddle women they deem sexually attractive, regardless of whether or not their intentions are entirely platonic. But those same men don't even want to consider cuddling other men, transwomen, older women, etc. They'll then complain about a lack of available enthusiasts or cuddlers after they've narrowed their pool so far.

And yet the professionals who cater their profiles to those preferences and the general industry demand are the ones at fault?