Dangerous situations

So I just had the ever loving crap scared out of me ..there was an individual that requested some time and when I arrived things were uncomfortable from the start. I noticed that he was indulging in illegal substances and I declined when he offered. Almost immediately, he starts taking off his clothes and I stopped him and said I wasn’t comfortable and was going to leave. He then flooded my phone with nasty name calling and threats. I reported him and blocked him. That was about three or four months ago . Well he’s made a new profile and lied about who he was and as soon as I realized what was going on , I started to head back and started to call an Uber. I’m considering hiring someone to be my security just in case this psycho tried again. I don’t know if I can post his user profile name or not ( I don’t want to get into trouble) I guess if any Los Angeles cuddles would like to know who then maybe DM me? He has gone back to threatening me through his phone again. I have reported him but I don’t know what else I can do. I do not want anyone else to experience what I did. He is unstable and strung out

Comments

• @BlueEyez77 I think a police report is in order. Stalker laws are stronger now than they were years ago. Threats are at the core of these laws.

• @BoomerSpooner Absolutely! @BlueEyez77 report him to the police, provide all details you have including screenshots of his threats.

• Firstly that's so horrible, I'm sorry you're having to go through it. Though you aren't first video calling at least before meeting someone? I'd highly urge anyone to do that first and also consider meeting somewhere public first. You also seem like you could benefit from looking at the profiles of other more established pros who have been here longer to see what some of their safety measures are. For instances some require photos, ID, etc., and you got to have someone trust worthy who sees a photo of who you're meeting and your whereabouts. Give the person any other descriptions you can about who you're meeting.

"I reported him and blocked him. That was about three or four months ago . Well he’s made a new profile and lied about who he was and as soon as I realized what was going on , I started to head back and started to call an Uber."

I'll message you some other tips that might be able to help and you can talk with me if you need someone to talk with while you try to navigate all this.

• I'm so sorry you've experienced that! Those situations are what I fear getting myself into, and I've got a variety of safety measures I try to follow! I hope you never have to face someone like that again.

• Don't post the profile here. Glad you have Reported him, that's the right thing to do.

Definitely one for the police.

• Thank you all . I did call the police and they said they couldn’t do anything unless he physically shows up. That is just scary. I feel that there should be a database for stalkers, similar to the ones they make the pedofiles and sex offenders do. Remember Aime Nicole and Gareth Pursehouse case? That could have been prevented I feel. Anyways thank you all for the advice and tips!

• @BlueEyez77 - They're going to wait until something happens to you before they do anything? Typical police response. Get a firearm.

• Yikes. Does he have any karma? Just wondering if there were any sessions done with him yet by anyone. In the beginning I would stay away from 0 karma profiles since I was scared/worried at first. But then I have only had good cuddles so agreed to try the 0 karma profiles if they seemed ok and so far so good. Only one profile has been bothering me so far. He contacted me for a cuddle recently but seemed pushy. I checked if he had karma and he had just one, a negative one. So...I am just going to play it safe and pass.

Here is what I recommend for your case. If you see a new profile assume it can be him. Then proceed with an elimination process. Basically ask for a photo first and only do public sessions first. I recommend a park on the first session so you can see him first and if it is him just leave. Or maybe ask to plan a cuddle session over a video chat (I recommend google meets) and then you can see that it isn't him and plan more easily. If it is him them just hang up or say you are not going to set up more sessions with him again until he gets it.

Stay safe girl!

• Get a firearm.

She’s going to cuddle with a firearm? This is the firearm she needs:

• @BlueEyez77 I'm very sorry that happened to you. :s

• @BlueEyez77 well done for talking to the police, great job.

Now, make some kind of logbook. Record everything that has happened so far event by event: date, time, place, what happened. Culminating in today's conversation with the police, obviously. Record every relevant future event as soon as possible after it has happened. Make as strong a documentary record as you can, just in case you ever need it.

If you find yourself thinking about the worst case scenario, remember to spend an equivalent amount of time thinking about the best case scenario and the most likely scenario.

• This is horrible and scary, I’m sorry you’ve had this experience, it’s good that you reported to the police to at least make a record of it.
    You can post specific information about this person in the Pros Only section of the forum. You will see these at the top of this page. I’m sure you’ve reported everything to the Mods but please provide details for other Pros in your area to see!
    Hope you can move past this and have better experiences ahead!

• I’m so sorry that this happened to you.
    I’m also in LA. We should also all have one of those voice activated apps that alerts friends & calls 911.

• @BlueEyez77 if the police has some history of this guy doing stalkerish stuff, maybe they can take action next time even if he doesn’t show up

• Folks, stalker laws aren’t strong at all. When I lived in Oregon, I was told the offender has to harm you…TWICE before they’ll give you any chance of a restraining order. I’ve had women with video evidence of guys coming to their house and breaking their windows, and witnesses. Still, cops didn’t do anything.

Stalking laws are horribly weak. I get that you guys are well-meaning, but the advice of asking police to help is just a waste of time and not any kind of immediate solution.

It is still good to call cops to get a record of behavior, but that is a long term solution and requires multiple reports, ie. You have to endure multiple instances of him stalking or attacking you before anything happens.

Good idea on hiring security, but also more thorough vetting procedures can help you avoid this guy. Recent photo request could be faked, so I highly suggest video calls from now on to make sure you never encounter him again.

So sorry to hear you’re dealing with this.

• @bobadevotee - That's why crime in the U.S. is where it's at. Criminals get a slap on the wrist in many cases if the police decides to do anything at all. Countries such as Japan has a way more effective police force and there is almost no crime there.

• edited February 22

@bobadevotee i just had a random thought. I wonder if any policemen, detectives or anyone in law enforcement have joined this site? To be cuddled, just like everyone else. Think of all the different professions there must be here. It’s a human need to feel cared for. In fact, thinking of all the horrendous things they experience every day, it seems like it could do them some good.

• edited February 22

I agree with @Mike403 ...

Get a firearm.

Or, at the very least, get a non-lethal defensive weapon. Either way, whatever it is, make sure it is something you know how to use, practice using occasionally, and are comfortable with having in your possesion and using.

Most of the time the police can't protect you. Many have been depleted of resources and personnel... and morale, in recent years.

EDIT: And check with local ordinances or any license requirements. Be LEGAL, or you will be punished and the criminal set free.

• This is the why prescreening clients via video call is essential

• Countries such as Japan has a way more effective police force and there is almost no crime there.

Japan has some of the strictest gun laws on earth and more of a sense of social cohesion than is typical of countries like our's. It has nothing to do with police effectiveness.

• I've called men like him and asked them to stop or meet with me to discuss things for a woman I knew and if I recall correctly it worked. I'd call him on your behalf, but it would probably work better from someone you know, preferably a man, an offer meeting face to face with some they can't bully often is too much for a creeper.

• @Lifeasdance I like this advice. If that’s not possible then consider concealed carry or whatever is legal in your state. Practice with it relentlessly so it becomes muscle memory in a stressful situation

• @carrieanne I have 3 clients who are policemen.

• edited February 22

@CaringSoul can you ask them to look at this thread maybe they will have better advice?

• edited February 22

Also I'm not sure getting weapons really addresses the situation....

• @Lifeasdance - If a stalker is trying to break into their house, what other suggestions do you have?

• edited February 22

@Mike403 that's when the police will come. The problem is that that he's only calling her. I don't think this is a place to debate guns tho and she has the suggestion. All the info I've ever seen on guns is that they mostly end up killing people who own them or people they know. Violence rarely solves anything compare north Ireland to Israel. She wants to feel safe and the best way for that to happen is for him to stop.

And I'd be supprised if he isn't a coward most of the guys I've met like that are.

• edited February 22

@Lifeasdance - oh sure.... when seconds count, the police are minutes away.

All the info I've ever seen on guns is that they mostly end up killing people who own them or people they know.

That's why you take gun safety classes to learn how to safety handle your weapon. They used to offer that in high schools until people have gotten so afraid of guns.

• edited February 22

"Get a firearm."

I second that, and more! These creeps need to get a life, disgusting!

LEAVE HER ALONE AND GET A LIFE!!!!!! MAYBE GO TO A DRUG REHAB TOO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT. YOU NEED TO QUIT ACTING LIKE A DISTUSTING PIG!

Edit for formating:

Cause that's utterly disgusting, and shameful. Things will catch up to you if you don't stop wrecking yourself! So check yourself before you wreck yourself.

• What was the illegal substance?