How do I block married men?

Comments

• edited April 14

@Vocalist100 Lol, no I'm not that terrible and not the one who took it. Just a messenger here.

For all I know the photographer or captioner captioned* it all wrong, and they were, like @SunsetSnuggles said, having a little dance to show their unwelding love.

Because they probably have a very healthy relationship and their love is interdependent, not codependent or so weldable. Though what do I know, I never worked with metals a day in my life. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @TxTom Ain't nothing wrong with that lol, I'm happy to get another desert and just enjoy some after party. At least ain't nothing to really clean up, because everyone has been pretty responsible for their own trash and dishes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I just got reminded of this song from way back in like the 2000s, which they probably had playing. Because why else would I really be reminded of it??

Anyway, I could be wrong though and maybe they were dancing to metal instead. Which I doubt I ever listened to either, though maybe I should. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Oh how my OCD twitched when she spun on concrete while sitting on that dress... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I can see the rips, now... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That was so cute though, haha, I've actually never seen anything from High School Musical.

@Lovelight "Unwelding love". ๐Ÿ˜…

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

• I think it's silly to focus on someone's relationship status here, period. If they want a cuddle why does it matter if they are married or single? Sounds like some hidden intentions from the "cuddler" to engage in more than a transactional cuddle.

• edited April 14

@Chocolate4U
    If someone wants to cuddle and they are married then cool that's their prerogative. But it's also the prerogative of the other person to choose whether or not they want to cuddle with a married person.

• But it's also the prerogative of the other person to choose whether or not they want to cuddle with a married person.

@pmvines ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Especially IF said married cuddler, is here without their spouse's knowledge. Which is a lot of that going around amongst married cuddlers here on Cuddle Comfort. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• One way to say youโ€™re married without saying youโ€™re married is to leave the status field blank.

Yep! ๐Ÿ˜

@carrieanne This is definitely one way to say it. Lol! Another way is claiming one's relationship status as: "Complicated".๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• If a female will cuddle with a man only if he has his wifeโ€™s approval, how do you confirm this? Do you simply take his word for it or do you request some type of communication from his wife?

• @Chocolate4U posted: "I think it's silly to focus on someone's relationship status here, period. If they want a cuddle why does it matter if they are married or single? Sounds like some hidden intentions from the "cuddler" to engage in more than a transactional cuddle."

Wow, that's a first. You're claiming that being ethical by not wanting to go behind a clueless spouse's back is really due to secret non-platonic desires? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Someone help, this is the funniest thing I've read on this board since the day I asked if there were platonic things above and beyond the ToS that cuddlers liked to save for their significant others, and I was accused (by a man, naturally) of looking for "masturbation fodder". Oh, this site. Thank you, I needed a good giggle.

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

• Watch out everyone, @Katota is back

• Now the real question here is how do you marry a blocked man.

• How do you man a blocked marry?

Has anyone noticed a plethora of pro profiles with nothing in their "about me", only one picture and very little in their "facts" section? Seems like bots.

• If itโ€™s unethical to cuddle a married man whose wife doesnโ€™t know, then 99% (since we seem to like that number) of the pros on this site are unethical ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ just sayin.

• @Ihavenoidea2 there are definitely some fake profiles on this site. If you can prove they are fake, report them.

• @Chocolate4U
    Sometimes you just canโ€™t relate to how someone else is feeling in certain situations, right?
    Even in a completely platonic, innocent cuddle session with a married person, thereโ€™s a good chance that their spouse would be very hurt if they knew and if it was being done in secret - If the spouse or partner was not told.

• @carrieanne I guess I'm looking at this in a very non-monogamish lens.

• edited April 14

I wanted to point out unless I missed it which is entirely possible, @Chocolate4U didnโ€™t say anything about wives not knowing. Some others of you are saying that.

• @Katota I know, right?
    And how about the scenario where one spouse claims they are in an open relationship and itโ€™s all OK, but their partner didnโ€™t get the memo?

• @Chocolate4U
    Yes, well maybe in your situation monogamy is not the case but in our society, it is still very much the norm in most marriages (especially for the more traditional generations). At least the wife probably believes she is in a monogamous marriage.

• edited April 14

Not saying anything at all about the wives knowing or not knowing . It's about someone being able to choose whether or not to cuddle with someone who is married . Not everybody is down with that , and just because cuddling, in terms of the context of the site, is presented and practiced as being platonic in nature doesn't mean that everybody would be ok with cuddling a married person, as it does require a certain level of physical and emotional intimacy , though non sexual. To simply say it's platonic so who cares is rather simplistic , kinda naive , and discounts the boundaries of the other person .

• My comments are addressed to the possibility of why a woman on this site might decide to not cuddle with married men since that is the topic being questioned. Some men seem to want a reason, thatโ€™s all. ๐Ÿค”

• I once had a guy's wife make an account to message me (and probably others) that he did not have her consent to be on this site. People can put whatever they want on their profile and you had to investigate or read between the lines do determine if they're married on not. Even though this site is for platonic interactions, many people in monogamous relationships don't want their partner cuddling with other people. They'll even more suspicious if their partner is meeting folks in private.

• @Chocolate4U

I think it's silly to focus on someone's relationship status here, period. If they want a cuddle why does it matter if they are married or single?"

Simple answer, it matters because: Boundaries. Which I'm pretty sure you exercise in your own life or at least I'd think you do.

"Sounds like some hidden intentions from the "cuddler" to engage in more than a transactional cuddle."

Hmmm, why did you get or feel you're getting scrutiny for your decision, or other people's, to cuddle others while married, so now you're trying to send some of that to us who don't want any part in that?

My other answer to your question is, none of your business. I'm not gonna be soft about it either, because your comment is calling the motives/character of people like myself who make that decision into question. Instead of simply understanding that that's our boundary and we don't owe you an explanation, especially if you're coming at us like that.

We've the freedom to not cuddle with someone who's taken if we don't want that. It doesn't mean we've any ulterior motives.

Just like they've the freedom to decide who they will and will not let into their personal space. Or in what setting they will or will not.

• Now who wants to have peanut butter covered cinnamon rolls with a tall cold glass of mango shake?

Careful now..., if you say no it might indicate that you are mango and cinnamon rollphobic. I guess we'll allow it though if you're just allergic to peanuts.

• Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ what a thread ๐Ÿชก this is to read indeed !!!

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone ๐Ÿค— ~

• If I were asked to cuddle with a married person, I think I would want to hear directly from the spouse that it was okay first. Sure, nine times out of ten nothing bad is going to happen ... but what if the spouse takes exception? What if they're really not okay with this? How do you prove the two hours you spent with someone was purely platonic? You can wind up in the middle of something you really don't want to be. The last thing most people need in their life is an angry phone call from someone's spouse.

• Us married polyam folks love to cuddle, too! I'm not going to judge anyone else's situation.
    I had rather cuddle someone who's not hiding anything though- fo sho'.

• @Lovelight LOL.

It seems kinda disingenuous ? or something to act like that the average married woman (at least in the states) would be ok or indifferent to their husband cuddling someone. Everyone's business is their business, but it is ridiculous to act like most typical married women would be ok with their husband being here. Do what you want, but don't act like you have to have someone explain it to you, unless you are just trying to keep the convo interesting or something. Good grief.