How do I block married men?

How can I block married men on the site?

Comments

• MARRIED MEN?!

• You’d need to do it one at a time. On their profile page, click the three dots to the right, and click block.

You can search without including married people when looking for cuddlers.

To save time, you could block as they visited your page. Or to save more time, just block when they reach out to you.

• Lol what the hell, OP got banned

• not the first time not the last time

• @deathwish Was that shock or sarcasm in your first post? 😋

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Sarcasm lol

• First to sooson, I reached out to you just to see who’s responding to this conversation.
    CuddleHugs, very good answer. Just wish you had posted it quicker saving my fingers the wear and tear of writing almost the exact same answer.
    I’m not particularly new to CC, but could someone explain how someone can post a seemingly simple innocent question at 3:31 and be banned by 4:00?
    And Sooson, what did you mean by, not the first time not the last time?

• @CuddlinginSalem They would have been banned for something totally unrelated to this thread.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited April 12

I reported the OP's profile. She said she wanted to cuddle while in her underwear.

• @CuddlinginSalem We don't know what was going on with her behind the scenes, the mods do. Evidently, there was something more than just her question that went against the TOS.

• @Mike403 no shot, seriously?

• Married or not, I don’t care because I won’t be having sex with them anyway. Besides, many want to meet cuddlers because they don’t get attention from their significant others.

• @Mike403 Thanks for clearing out the riff-raff.

@deathwish Stick around a bit. 🤣

@SnugglinShemale You do you (as long as you follow site rules, which you weren't).

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @CuddlinginSalem

There are times when newer people's posts here attract increased traffic to their profile. That can sometimes lead to reports that are unrelated to the content of their post.

I can understand how it could sometimes appear that a ban is related to someone's post, but that seldom happens unless the post is blatantly breaking site rules.

• Oh I guess she wanted to break TOS with single users. Got it. :)

• Next time you see a man with a wedding band entering a building throw yourself in front of the doorway

• I reported the OP's profile. She said she wanted to cuddle while in her underwear.

@CuddlinginSalem So this proves what I was going to say anyways:

I’m not particularly new to CC, but could someone explain how someone can post a seemingly simple innocent question at 3:31 and be banned by 4:00?

Dont assume that OP got banned because of something they said in the chat.

"not the first time not the last time" was a response to :

Lol what the hell, OP got banned

• That’s so scandalous. Wanting to cuddle in your underwear, but not with married men tho lol

• @deathwish Things are not always what they seem. Some chicks make posts like this specifically to attract the attention of the group they reference. Welcome to the rabbit hole.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles ahh the reverse psychology. She’s like Br’er Rabbit, “don’t throw me into the brier patch!”

• @ShaneSchrute Mmhm, scalper tactic... 😒

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Well I for one have to admire Cyn86. Not only did she figure out a way to block married men, she figured out a way to block everyone!!

• edited April 13

Just won two cookies 🍪🍪

• Queue lack of surprise in 3....2....1....

• @CuddleHugs01234
    My money was on Monday

• edited April 13

I'll bet you he's back next week with another name.

• @pmvines Does that mean you owe me two cookies too?