Yab Yum Position

124»

Comments

• I have tried it with the OP just after she discovered it herself a couple of years ago. Not a fan. Didn’t do anything for me.

• Thanks @nurturingman!
    I almost added a note about that possibility which seemed like the case in your pics but I wasn’t sure. And the pillow idea is good. I think it still might be too unintentionally arousing with my legs wrapped around my partner and theirs around me. I guess I could try your modified version with a platonic partner that I trust and have built a good rapport and feel safe with.

• I've done Yab Yum twice.
    My 1st pro cuddler @Sheena123 did this with me and I'm glad she introduced me to it. It's a blissful experience when done properly with mutual respect for each others boundaries and comfort levels. I recently did this with another local cuddler that I cuddle with on a regular basis.
    The most important thing to me when doing yab yum is to tell the cuddler what the position is, how its done, and to ask if they would be comfortable trying that position. I believe Yab yum requires an incredible amount of trust between 2 people. It is one of my favorite positions.

• @Jascuddleboo32 it’s definitely a position that requires trust and is super comfy and meaningful with the right people!!!

• edited April 2023

@Sheena123 so true. I'm hoping we can cuddle again soon. Right now I can't travel due to circumstances beyond my control. But, I'm an hr from Pittsburgh Airport. Maybe we can try to plan something for later this year if you're up for it.
    The pro I'm cuddling with now is amazing. I can't even begin to express how grateful and appreciative I am of her. She might not know it but she's helping me stay alive (literally) with cuddles and provides me with the emotional support and connection I'm craving. Stress kills but cuddles save lives.
    She definitely makes my day a lot Sunnier

• @Jascuddleboo32 aww that makes me happy!! I’m glad you’re getting some awesome snuggles!!!

• @BlueIris @CarlosHunt Now what if you rotate that picture counterclockwise once? will it then break the rules? 🤣🤣

• I did this with my ex wife at a convention about 20 years ago. I think it was at a tantric workshop. I had to use pillows to support my legs. It was fun.