Quote of the Day

Comments

• "Which one of you cowards shat in my pants?"
    Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 4

• I was going to say "A cuddle a day keeps the doctor away" but then I came up with "A cuddle a day costs $80 an hour"

• "Retaining your power is about being confident in who you are and the choices you make, despite the people around you and the circumstances you're in."

• book I'm reading for grad school by Amy Morin
  • Tue, 07 May 2019..#19..23:28:12 PDT

I’ve learned who doesn’t look for you doesn’t miss you. And who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you. Destiny determines who enters your life, but you decide who stays. That the truth hurts only once, but a lie hurts every time you remember it. There are three things in life that leave and never return: words, Time and opportunities. Therefore, value those who value you and don’t treat those priority who treat you as an option. -Learn from instagram acquaintance.

“Time will be your friend or your enemy it will promote you or expose you.” -Learn Jeff Olsen

“Don’t be UPSET by the RESULTS you didn't get with the WORK you didn’t DO” -unknown to me

• Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

—John Blutarsky

• I love you 3000 - tony stark

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited May 2019

「ふつう笑顔というものは同室者の気分を和ませるものなのだろうが、あいにく綺礼は他人の笑顔を喜ぶような性質ではなく、また英雄王の喜悦というのも、その内容を想像すればただ不安を煽られるだけのものでしかなかった。」
    —虚淵 玄、Fate/Zero:散りゆく者たち

"Usually a smile is something that lifts the mood of others in the room, but unfortunately Kirei wasn't the type to be pleased by another's smile; and moreover, the King of Heroes' joy was something that it would only make one uneasy to consider the details of."
    —Urobuchi Gen, Fate/Zero vol. 3

• "Few people have the imagination for reality"
    Goethe

• [Deleted User]checkingthings (deleted user)

“The universe is a cold place. I don’t have to be.”

I saw this in an EVE Online gamer’s profile a long time ago.

• Happy mother's day ?

• “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” Neruda

• Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you're doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you. Joel Osteen

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”

• Steven Weinberg
  • [Deleted User]loveandsky (deleted user)
    edited May 2019

“The human brain is a wonderful organ. It starts to work as soon as you are born and doesn't stop until you get up to deliver a speech."
    -- George Jessel, American actor

• "Erections are like elections. Not always wanted but a crucial part of life all the same".
    ME

• edited May 2019

I vote early and often.

ME