General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• [Deleted User]Batboy (deleted user)

Hi, I'm Michael, 20 year-old gay man living about an hour west of Chicago. I've been out as gay for 6 years, so I'm used to the "ick factor," that resides in 95% of straight men and a good number of women too. So while I like to think I could platonically hug or cuddle with either gender, I certainly will only make the first approach to bisexual or other gay men. I'm not crazy.

• [Deleted User]pappydiva (deleted user)

Hello. I'm Jasmin. I signed up not to long ago. I'm pretty quiet and reserved. I live in Florida and I hope to find someone to try this out with.

• Hi everyone, I am a professional cuddler from New Jersey. I join on her to help people with the needs of comfort and miss having a lovely cuddle time. As i have been told i give the best cuddle session and am very good with my hands, I hope to hear from you.

• [Deleted User]OzVisitor (deleted user)

Hello, Australian guy frequently in the US for business and living out of a suitcase, missing human company. Hope to make some fine friends here.

• Hey! I'm Nina and I am bigender. I joined this site because I wanted to be cuddled and I miss having the sense of touch. I'm currently in Evansville, Indiana, doing my third year degree. I would love to be cuddled by a guy rather than a girl. My bestfriend and I used to cuddle each other but since I moved to the US, I really missed cuddling with him. I thought this site might help me get the comfort I used to had.

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

I haven't been in relationship for nearly 10 years, and I don't get much chance touch and be touched. Sometimes I think Massage may be my answer, but those people get paid to touch. I'd rather be with someone who needs the energy captured when we have intimate, yet platonic touch. I feel that I get more energy from younger people, so I seek them, but not opposed to talking and exploring with all ages allowed on the site. I'm retired, but with many community obligations, so I have no "usual" days, rather, when/if we get that far, I'll make time.

• edited September 2017

Hi everyone. I'm Brett and a professional cuddler. Nice to online-meet you. Stop by my profile if you need to connect - because touch is very important - or if you just want to reach out and say hi. Peace.

• hi im danielle im 36 and i live in largo florida the tampa area
    im asexual and im tiered of being lonely and im look for a woman or man who is asexual too who wats a forever realationship like a wife or husband just without any sex. kissing is ok but i dont need it , but i realley do need hugs and cuddles . i got allot of tattoos and im am disabeld and cant drive . im a realley soft sweet careing person and i love to just relax on my bed lisenin 2 music and just be peacefill. thare is allot more of me but u got 2 sent me a message and i love to chat and make new friends

• Hello..

Located in Calgary, AB Canada, looking for regular cuddle buddy. Avid movie watcher, some tv (don't mind cuddling while you watch something, as it's the cuddles more than the TV I'm interested in)..

• [Deleted User]Skettimon (deleted user)

I'm Sketti, I'm 26 and a freshly single mother of a two year old. Living in the Kenton county area of Kentucky. Just here to find some friends and someone to show some platonic affection to as well as receive. Not open to doing so right away as things are complicated in my life right now.

• [Deleted User]SexyBrit (deleted user)

Hello everyone, I'm a British guy living in the DFW area Texas. I crave physical contact as I so rarely get it in these modern, isolated, remote friendship, days.

Very new to the idea of cuddle buddies but, cautiously, looking forward to try!

• Hello all. Just a relatively young kid living in southern-central Ohio who loves to cuddle.

I'm super excited that this community exists, and I'm looking forward to my time here!

• Hello cuddling community, I'm a nerdy IT student from Virginia who's looking to make a couple cuddle buddies and friends here. Looking forward to my first session with you guys here

• Welcome to all new members, we all hope you make lots of new friends and get lots of hugs and cuddles, Have fun but please play safe.
    Love peace and happiness John and his trees, Auckland NZ.

• [Deleted User]Lareese53 (deleted user)

LaReese, living in SoCal. 37, single, straight. I love to laugh, just looking for someone cool to spend time with.

• Hello Community,
    Mysterium name is Pierre and I'm from Germany. I have a wide varity of films, series and music. I like from A to Z., so i like King of Queens, How I met your mother, Comedy, Science-Fiction, Fantasy, Adventures, Crimes, Thriller, and so on.
    I'm like a cuddle-bear and want snuggle during hear music, watch films or series, or to enjoy the moment, to give and get a positive strenghtened, intimacy and personal security feel for both.
    I want Top getting to know new people, perhaps around the world, and meet and have a nice and enjoyable time for all.

Greetings from Germany to all people here

• Sorry by the way, because my tablet use an t9 and adjust english in german.

• [Deleted User]sleepyman (deleted user)

Hi, looking for a lovely girl to cuddle weekly in the Rochester NY area.

• Hey. Looking for a woman to cuddle with in the Sacramento CA area.

• [Deleted User]krikri4lif (deleted user)

I'm also pretty new to the site and I was wondering what a host is?????

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

Host : Opposite of guest . A host conducts cuddle at his/ her dwelling .

Also ., a host is that flattened round thing the priest gives you at communion . He says , as you are kneeling at the altar ,"the body of Christ ". ? Typical response is " Amen". And he puts the host on your extended tongue

• Welcome to the site, politeiacuddles. I , also, join in to the site recently, for the obvious reason. I'm surprise that hugging and cuddling are not common things, in your country(Latino culture). The modern society is partly blame for that.

• Hi everyone. I would like to find a woman to cuddle with once or twice a week. I am 46 years old and retired Air Force and work for the Federal Government. I live in Eugene, OR USA. I like playing pool, hiking, reading Marvel/DC and of course cuddling. I am pretty much Asexual, so cuddling is all I really am looking for. Willing to talk to anyone from anywhere, so feel free to leave a message. May the odds be ever in your favor and may the force be with you. Brian

• Welcome to the site every one we hope you enjoy the community and make lots of new friends and get lots of hugs and cuddles.
    Have fun but please play safe, Love peace and friendship. John Auckland NZ

• Hi, I'm Kim and just joined this site a couple of days ago. I live south of Detroit, Michigan. I'm a retired R.N., with experience in therapeutic and healing touch. I'm very laid back, have a great sense of humor, and love to cuddle. Human contact is very beneficial for many reasons, which is why I joined this site. I prefer to host. I can carry on an intelligent and interesting conversation, on a multitude of subjects. I love sports, mainly football, baseball and hockey. If you're in need of a cuddler, please don't hesitate to contact me. Have a blessed day! <3

• [Deleted User]tylawpeace (deleted user)

Hey! Pretty much just joined this site! Located near Sacramento, CA. :)

• Hello~

I go by Lee : ) I just joined this site last Wednesday. An Ace FB page I follow recommended this site. I live in Marysville, Washington.

I'm a college student who enjoys writing, arting, reading fanfic, drinking tea, Tumblr, and Instagram. My favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho, my favorite manga Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, and my favorite movie is a toss up between Pacific Rim & The Great Wall.

I joined here because I recently broke up with my girlfriend, and I'm missing having somebody to cuddle with. I prefer cuddling with women or other non-binary people. However, I'm open to chatting with most people as long as the focus isn't on my aesthetics.

I look forward to meeting diverse people here and embarking on this new adventure : )

--Lee

• Welcome every one, nice to see you all, good to see you on the forum.
    Have fun John and his trees Auckland NZ.

• Hi!
    im new and located in Indianapolis, IN. I’m excited to be ... this combines my two favorite things; Cuddling and Helping others.
    Look forward to getting to know all of you.

• My name is Thomas and I'm new to this site. Still working on my profile, actually. I'm looking forward to getting to know some people here.