General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hello everyone, I am new to this forum.

• Welcome to all new cuddlers and friends, we are so glad to have you here!! Thank you for joining our progressive & pioneering community of open-hearted, open-minded snuggle enthusiasts. Let's make the world a little more close, warm and bright together. <3 <3

• I LOVE TO CUDDLE AND BAKE!

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

@nestaholdwell Hey! I enjoy baking too. Yeast breads are a special challenge. But just think of the cuddle time while you’re waiting for the dough to rise!

• Hello everyone, my name is Gloriana,

I'm a cuddle pro and new to the website! I am a full time college student, studying biology with a concentration in pre-med. I love video games, anime, and animals! I'm a very extroverted individual and am always willing to lend a listening ear to anyone who just wants to talk about their problems. I live in Georgia, in the Kennesaw area, so if anyone is in that area and would like to cuddle, please let me know! I look forward to making some friends on here!

• edited January 2018

Hi! I'm pretty newly exposed to how great platonic cuddling could be for bonding and de-stressing and would love to find similar people. Professionally, I'm into mental health initiatives and developing software for them. Other than that, I love switching between hobbies. My current one is partner dancing.

I'm in Hamilton (GTA) but willing to travel around a bit and open to just talking if thats where peoples comfort levels are or if you're too far but wanna reach out. :)

• Hi! I'm Millie and I'm new to the site. I'm located near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and I love to cuddle.

• Hi everyone, am a new professional cuddler from Miami. Let me know if you wish to make a request for a relaxing cuddle session with me.

• [Deleted User]SpoonLady (deleted user)

Hi I'm Grace.
    Just signed up as a Professional a couple days ago.
    Hoping to meet some new people and have lots of good cuddle sessions!
    I'm in Collingswood NJ right over the river from Philly.

• Hey guys, I'm Skip. I'm a pre op trans male. I've just recently come out so looking for supportive folk who are up for cuddles in the south east of England -Goes back to hide under my duvet-

• Hi all,
    I just signed-up today and feel an immediate sense of relief by being in this forum - I think I have found what I am looking for. I just simply enjoy the experience of touching, holding and caressing another human being in a tender, caring way... I am looking forward to meeting some of you.

• Hello, my name is Ben. I am a new cuddler in the Cincinnati area. New to the site! Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself :)

• Hi and I am new here. Just joined today and checking out the site. I am blind and have been for 34 years now. I love to cook, read, and even listen to music. Cuddling is new to me as well so I hope to learn a lot from reading posts here.

• @sweetangelpm You forgot to mention that you are also my new girlfriend ;) <3
    <3 Jim

• Hi I'm Bay. Brand new to the site. I'm available to host or be a guest. Send me a message let's connect

• Just wanted to say hi!

• Hi everyone. Have a wonderful day today.

• Hi everyone,

I have just joined this site and I would love to find a cuddle partner in or near Eugene, Oregon.

I am very nice, affectionate and intelligent. I would be happy to meet in public first and then to visit or host or alternate.

Have a great day!

• Hi everyone.

• Hello I'm Caisey or max and i live in indy. I'm in a long distance relationship, I'm ace and am looking for a cuddle buddy to meet up with.

• Hi I'm new to the site and look forward to meeting new people and cuddling.

• [Deleted User]ensetsu (deleted user)

Hi, I'm new to this concept and this site -- I'm still unsure of what my comfort level of cuddling is, but I have recently realized I'm touch-starved and would like to try this out. :) I'm ace/demi (unsure right now) and love outdoor activities as well as geeky activities like anime, reading books, editing, board games, etc. Thanks for having me.

• Hello! I'm Molly. Been single for a few years now, and just really would love to find a cuddle buddy...I'd prefer LGBT+ or straight women of any shade of human. :) I'm not opposed to hetero cis-men, just less trusting right now.

• Hello my name is Ashley. I am a 32 year old single mother. I live in Northwest Houston. I welcome all cuddle buddies! I'm flexible to meet day or night. I am soft spoken, a good listener, and a loyal friend. I always want you to feel safe and happy around me. I look forward to speaking to you. :)

• [Deleted User]adverbtoo (deleted user)

Hello I just joined after reading an article in the Houston Press about the therapeutic benefits of cuddling. I'm looking forward to to making new friends and continuing my healing journey. Thanks.

• edited January 2018

wrong Thread

• Hi I'm new to this site but not new to PC. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, and hope I could get to know more people.

• hi y'all i'm kara and currently live in the middle of illlinois but i will be moving to washington soon to pursue a new start and better life where people are more like me.
    i'm an artist and i sing and play ukelele and i'm always open for new things and i generally love people.
    i would be happy if i could make a living street busking and cuddling. it'll totally never happen but i'm still gonna try.
    i have a horrible backstory i won't bore you with but long story short i was super alone my whole life growing up and i don't want anyone to ever feel how i've felt.
    so here i am :)

• Hi Everyone!

I'm new the the site and thought it best to introduce myself!

I'm an Australian who's made a long journey over to the lovely town of Des Moines, Iowa. Looking for a cuddle buddy to get to know and keep company some times, a friendly face so far away from home to share a cuddle with and get to know.

I'm limited to public transport at this stage, but I'm not bound to stay in Des Moines after next week so if anyone needs a really good cuddle from a red-headed Australian man, I'd love to hear from you!

Take care all.

• Hi all, I am from London, on here to make friends / cuddle buddies.