General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Yo Im Tylor from Chicago and im just looking for i think what everyone else is looking for, platonic physical contact! Cheers!

• [Deleted User]omargreen (deleted user)

Hello Toronto :). Friendly guy here. Been living in Toronto for 6 years. love cuddling and find it very therapeutic and grounding. It makes me happy to let people feel safe and relaxed. Let's cuddle!

• [Deleted User]SVD (deleted user)

Hello, my name is Sydney.
    I'm available to cuddle in Toronto and the Toronto area, though I cant host.
    I cuddle EVERYONE.
    I work in nightclubs and I am constantly at events on weekends,
    when the weekend and fun is over and reality settles in, I am quite lonely at home for days until the weekend,
    its all rinse and repeat for me.
    All my friends are people from the nightlife and everyone knows eachother which means talking about my feelings
    and situations with friends can be very biased, and you never know what gets in the wrong persons ear.
    Working in these environments can be very dramatic, so I want someone to relax with that has no ties to it.
    We can talk about everything and give advice with no judgement.

I am truly not looking for anything sexual. I really just want a friend where we can enjoy eachothers company.

• Hi my name is Nikki. I am new here and to cuddling. I joined here because I think I can contribute in a positive manner. I am in the West Palm Beach Florida area.

• Hi there! My name is Ivy. Been on this site for a little bit but have never introduced myself to the community. Excited to meet everyone!
  • Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself after joining a few days ago. I'm in Bavaria, Germany, and, unfortunately, there aren't too many other cuddlers nearby. I hope that gradually changes, though.

• Hi my name is Nikki I would like to introduce myself to the community it's exciting to meet you guys

• Hello everyone, Tall Shy Guy here introducing myself

• [Deleted User]mostar1219 (deleted user)

Hi, I'm Monique. I live in Bellwood, IL and I'm not always much of a social butterfly. I consider myself right-brained, so I tend to enjoy forms of entertainment (music, tv, movies, etc.) and I tend to ramble about things I feel passionate about. Honestly, I'm hoping that this job/hobby sort of thing helps me come out of my shell. On the plus side, I do enjoy holding people/things in my arms, so I kinda hope I do a decent job.

• Hello all! I'm Diavola, and I'm new to the cuddle comfort scene. In a nutshell, I'm a snuggle bug, looking for friends of like mind, and would love to bring the joy only a good, platonic, cuddle can. There's a certain vibe that cannot be achieved any other way.

I am a poet, artist, love to cook and garden, adore music from opera to punk, anthropology, philosophy, theatre, dry and witty humor, I love to travel when life permits, urban life is more my gig, but I must admit, I am most at home on the water - I like to take bites out of life and taste all it has to offer.

I am in the Portland Metro Area.
    I am pansexual.
    I am a pantheist.
    I am a tad mischievous, but all heart.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

• [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)

Thanks for sharing...

• Hello from St. Petersburg, FL! New Cuddler here (Professional that is)!

Work full time - call center! I talk all day, I enjoy listening and conversing with like minded individuals.

I am a curvy lady, short hair, tattoos, and piercings. Artist - Illustrator.

**Physical Touch is so important, Hugs and Cuddles make a huge difference in the way we react to the world around us!

Message me for a fun cuddle session!

• [Deleted User]Vendella (deleted user)

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here, not really sure how it all works, so I would welcome any tips or advice.

Thank you!!?

• [Deleted User]Viny (deleted user)

Hi. To all guys... I m here from few days already but i never had the occasion for introduce my self... I m italian i love travel and cuddles... I m 27 and for now i m in Belgium. what else.???? oh yes . I like go in bike and workout stuff... Anyway... This is me . If someone want know more about me just ask...

CUDDLE CUDDLE to all? ❤

• Hi all. I'm yet to successfully meet anyone here....I do have a cuddle friend...that's what gave me the thought to try this site.

• edited March 2018

My name is Abby and I am a professional cuddler in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am just starting this, so I'm offering a great starting price of $45/hr until I build up a clientele. Anyone who is interested in DFW can message me. I work as a substitute teacher which doesn't pay a lot, so I want to do this to supplement my income. As for conversation, I can talk about anything, or not talk at all, but I find science and history very interesting. I cuddle while listening to music, watching movies, talking, or in silence. That's up to you. Not only that, but I have always loved to hug and cuddle with people and I know what a mood booster it can be. I have even paid for cuddling myself! So, I fully understand the awesome power of nonsexual touch! I cannot host, but can be a guest or cuddle in public at a park, a movie theater, vehicle, etc. There's always a way to figure something out when you need some cuddling, especially at this discounted price...it's a basic human need after all! (((Virtual hugs to all of you reading this.))) Happy connecting.

• You don’t have to yell, we can hear you.

• Hello everyone, from Philly and wanted to hello

• edited May 2018

Hello Everyone, am a professional cuddler and I'm here to help anyone who needs help I am a very friendly person who gets along well with others.

• Lol I just realized it's in bold and no one else's is in bold. Lol thank you Morpheus.

• [Deleted User]TheCuddlebear12 (deleted user)

Hello everyone! I'm a Software Engineer for Google UK in London.

• For me bold is much easier to read, and to my knowledge it is not generally considered to be the equivalent of shouting, whereas all CAPs is.
    <3 Jim

• Hello all! Been in and out of this site periodically and just learning the navigation and such. I tremendously enjoy platonic cuddling and would like to find a sweet, affectionate cuddlist to share in each others touch and energy. St. Louis, MO area.

Love and Light
    Namaste
    :)

• Im live in Arkansas and I need to find someone to cuddle with!

• I meant to say I am new to Arkansas and need someone to cuddle with anyone available?

• [Deleted User]kcf9889 (deleted user)

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a new cuddler based out of northeast Ohio. I hope to find someone nice to cuddle with on this site. If you're from northeast Ohio let me know and let's talk!

• Hello my name is Monica and I'm a new professional cuddler from Palm Beach County Fl.

• [Deleted User]Yaz_ (deleted user)

**Hi everyone ! I am new to Cuddle Comfort and I just wanted to know if I must sign up as Pro to book potential sessions with clients? Or can i do so with a regular profile? **

• Hi @Yaz_ and welcome. Yes, if you are going to charge for cuddles, you have to be a registered professional. All the details are here: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/become-a-professional-cuddler

• [Deleted User]NancyHeart (deleted user)

Hi! I'm Nancy, I'm a professional cuddler in Kansas City, I am a great listener and I love to give and receive cuddles. If you are interested please contact me. Have a wonderful day! =)