General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• That must be a record. Posted at 9:04 pm, at 10:05 pm he's banned.

• Hi. I'm Wendy near Albany, NY. I enjoy travel and cuddling. I am looking forward to meeting people to cuddle with.

• Hi I'm Gabby! First time I've ever joined a site as I've been a pro cuddler for a few years now so feel "new" to the online thing but more old school in the 'experience" realm, lol. Anyway sending you all lovely warm hugs! Enjoy the rest of your week ;)

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)
    edited May 2018

Hello @SweetGabby . I really enjoyed reading your profile. One important note, however, and I'm not sure if you have done this or not already, but you have to apply and be accepted as a professional (and agree to the rules required therein) on this site before you advertise as a professional here. Best of luck to you!

• @lilredmage I just saw your note - I didn't realize I was doing it all wrong - (Bimbo moment, hahaha) It's all rectified now! Thanks - a Virtual Hug to brighten your day :-)

• Hi, I am Leann. I am from Vancouver, WA. Looking for a nice guy to cuddle nearby, preferably one that has a car and can meet up with me as transportation may be an issue.

• Hello. I am a professional cuddler new to this site from New jersey. I was raised with lots of love and affection and I really enjoy touching people and being touched, it is a part of who i am. Hoping to meet with fellow good and responsible cuddlers.

• Hi there, I hope you all are doing well. I'm Pal, trying to explore the cuddling experience in and around Quad Cities.

• edited May 2018

It's a pleasure to be welcome on here. I am a professional cuddler and I have a certain level of comfort with what i do and hoping i can help people learn to accept themselves, find productive and healthy coping skills, as well as develop life skills necessary to thrive. Am here to help turn your struggles into cuddles and make the world a more manageable place.

• Hello Everyone!
    I'm from Portland, Oregon. I'm new to this site but I'm a cuddling expert. I love making people feel good and embracing people in a loving atmosphere.

• Hi, I'm Erma and I wanted to introduce myself as a new pro cuddler in the London area. I'm looking forward to meeting with good and responsible cuddles.

• Hey Everyone! Loving the wonderful people that have already made contact! So welcoming here =) I'm a Pro from Jax FL, and am looking forward to many more positive interactions. Hugs to everyone!

• Hey, I'm Aras. I'm new to "professional" cuddling but I've been doing it for free for years! I'm in the Bloomington, Indiana area. Let's get comfy together.

• [Deleted User]shy_bookworm (deleted user)

Hello, everyone, I am a male hoping to meet and cuddle with people from the mitten. (Michigan). I am a pretty shy person but warm up quick. I have heard some pretty excellent things about the therapeutic benefits of cuddling and how it relaxes you and such and would definitely like to experience that for myself. :)

• edited May 2018

Hello All I'm a pro cuddler from AR/OK area Im new to this and ready to meet new people and make new friends very outgoing..

• [Deleted User]stephon786 (deleted user)

hey im new here and just went through a rough patch and i have been lonely and would like to cuddle and just feel wanted its rough out here for me

• New to LA!!!!!!

• Hi all, I'm a 34m from long island,NY. Looking for a cuddle buddy.

• edited May 2018

Hi! I am Doll Baby,
    I am new to the site, and i recently moved to Lithonia GA from Philadelphia and im looking to make new friends and spread some love ??

• [Deleted User]JustLeeon (deleted user)

Hi all, I'm Leeon and from London and I work as a community content producer for a UK mobile phone network. I'm here to make some new friends no matter the distance. :D

• edited May 2018

Hi all I’m a 35 y/o male from Hamilton, New Jersey (I’ll give my name to those I connect with). I’m looking to connect with women in NJ or surrounding areas to spend time cuddling and talking. Send me a message if you want to know more!

• Hi, my name is Will. I'm newish to this site. Physical contact is very important for my mental health and I came here seeking a safe, clean, friendly way to get regular access to physical contact after my wife recently left me. So far, I've had one session with a pro and it was an incredible experience that I am looking forward to repeating. It's great to be part of a community that is willing to keep one another healthy through safe, clean contact, which daily life never seems to have even close to enough of.

• Hi, my name is Mike, and quite frankly I had no idea that anything like this existed up until about a half hour ago. I live just a little east of Toronto. I'm a little nervous about this whole thing, to be 100% honest, but having been lonely for a long time, I think it is something that is definitely worth a try. Everyone seems friendly and welcoming, so I am hopeful that I may be able to find someone in my area that is open to the possibility. I look forward to hopefully hearing members, even if just to say hello and be friendly.

• NEW CUDDLE PROVIDER IN DENVER, COLORADO

• [Deleted User]RaeLew (deleted user)

Hello, Loves! I'm Raven. Born and raised in Mississippi, but currently a Cuddlista living in NYC. I love cuddling! Even as an adult, I still cuddle my grandma, I cuddle my younger siblings, I still sleep with stuffed animals. Cuddling is so therapeutic and the value of touch is severely underrated. I can't wait to meet and become friends and cuddle buddies with all of you ^_^

• edited June 2018

Hey everyone! I am new to this site. I am located in Illinois, near Elgin. I enjoy singing, designing, and creating. I am also interested in the study of Psychology, and Sociology. I love meeting new people. I welcome anyone who wants to stop, and say 'hi'!

• Hi. i am new here. I am a professional cuddler from Las Vegas and have an undeniable level of comfort with my skills. It is very rewarding when I hear someone i am cuddling sigh with relaxation. I am built for comfort, i am not built for speed and welcome anyone who will like to have a cuddle session with me.

• Hi everyone, saw this thread and wanted to introduce myself too. I'm Beth. I've always loved cuddling and only recently had my eyes opened to the concept of cuddle-culture! I went to my first group cuddle at Cuddle Up To Me in Portland, OR and had one of the most enriching experiences ever. Someone at the meet mentioned this website to me as a place where I, and my partner, might find other cuddle-enthusiasts to hang out and snuggle with.

I practice ethical non-monogamy with my primary partner but am only here for platonic cuddles. Consent and communication are very important to me.

My favorite cuddle position is being sandwiched in the middle like spoons in a drawer with legs entangled and hands held. I could fall right to sleep.

• Howdy! I'm Rita, and I'm from Austin Texas. I'm an animal and nature lover. I also love traveling to new places, and think it would be fun to meet fellow cuddlers in other areas.

• Hey.. snuggler from the west seeking good vibes and nurturing cuddles with intent to conquer platonic boundaries whilst smiling, hugging and staying comfort. Bay Area Bound snugglers , hit me up !