General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hi @NancyHeart ! I'm in Kansas City, too!

• Hey everyone! Im Tony, I’m a non-pro from Baltimore, MD. It is rumored that I offer the warmest cuddles in town! If you’re looking for a cuddle bud, message me. :grin:

• Hi everyone! I'm a pro from Cleveland Ohio! My favorite type of cuddling is playing with people hair and spooning. I'm super friendly and very empathetic (and also totally a bookworm). If anyone in Cleveland is looking for a friend or cuddle buddy, feel free to message me! :)

• Hello there. This is insane but cool at the same time. I guess you can find anything on the internet. Well, like the rest of you I just want to cuddle and maybe watch a movie or awesome show for a bit. In a relationship but I feel like our affection cycles are off, maybe cuz we work such different hours. I’m only here for cuddling. I’m in the Pasadena, CA area. Hope to hear back!

• Gosh almost no one in Nebraska that lives near me ^~^

• Hello. I’m totally new to this site. I signed up in February and am looking forward to cuddling. I think human contact will make us all happier. Anyone in my area? Have a great day/night!

• Hi, everyone, I'm Lola! I'm a professional cuddler in Chicago who just found this site recently. I've been doing pro-cuddling on my own but since SESTA/FOSTA shut down craigslist personals, I've lost my main way of connecting with potential cuddle buddies! I love being able to provide a calm environment for people to de-stress and enjoy some human contact :) I think there's a cultural tendency to devalue platonic touch but I think it's a really important aspect of healthy human life.

• [Deleted User]suzyffa (deleted user)

Hi, Cuddlers! I'm Suzanne, pretty new to the site; I'm a pro cuddler in Columbia Maryland. I just love the thought of connecting with someone through touch, it is so soothing, and I think it might be the reason why I am a massage therapist as well. I just like to make people feel good and at peace. Maybe we can cuddle sometimes, that will be amazing.

• [Deleted User]CuddleYou89 (deleted user)

Hey there, I'm Kay. I live near Seattle, WA. I love to hug and cuddle. Usually when I meet someone for the first time, I hug them. I have to remind myself some people are NOT into their "personal space being invaded", but thankfully no one has been offended by my hugging :) I have cuddled with guy friends in the past, but most the time they ended up trying to do more. Sigh... I also cuddled with two strangers in the past (from Craigslist) haha. I love to show affection in other ways as well: pat or rub on the back, head on shoulder, kiss on cheek, etc. I am asexual, so I don't experience sexual attraction and it aggravates me when people assume I want them in "that way" just because I am nice, I smile, or I give them a hug. I'll stop there for now. Haha.

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

My name is Moonlight and I have a very open mind!

You can call me Moon for short. Or Luna, which is what my friends call me since I am an anime fan.

I love to go on adventures, travel, try new foods, meet new people, experience new things, go on paranormal investigations, do urban exploration, busk for extra cash, write, sing, act, model, do crafts, run workshops, teach, be a travel guide, watch shows, watch movies, go to concerts, go to fairs, drag race, do stunts...you name it, I am interested!

Life is more fun when you live each day to the fullest. I'm a person who has a lot of enthusiasm.

I believe that human contact is important. You may be in a place in your life where you need some extra comfort. I am happy to lend an ear, give advice, and all around be there for you in your time of need.

That is my motivation for joining this site. I hope that I can help bring some comfort to those in need of it.

Note: I come from the perspective of someone who is familiar with cuddle therapy. In other words, helping people learn how to cuddle, cuddle others, and offering comfort to those who need therapy, advice, counseling, and other emotionally healing. However I am open to trying all other sorts of cuddling as well. Just let me know what your cuddling preferences are.

• Hi. I'm new. Quick summary. I left my fiance of 4 years and really miss sharing time with someone. I'm hoping to find someone to cuddle up to a movie with and cook dinner for and give massages to maybe ? I enjoy showing a woman. A fun time and I think I'm a good guy. I have my own place would u like to join me and let me hold u during a good movie ????

• Hello everyone, am a professional and new here hoping to meet with good and responsible cuddlers. Happy Cuddling

• Hi, I'm noindi. Completely new at this, but I'd like to give it a shot! I'm in the Boston area. I'm pretty nerdy and love to read and write. I probably won't be able to have anyone at my place to cuddle, unfortunately. Looking forward to getting to know you guys. :)

• edited April 2018

Hi everybody! My name is Schuyler (Sky for short). I live in Brooklyn, New York, and I have been a professional cuddlier on this site for about a month now. I host in my apartment here in Mill Basin, as I have set it up to be a very relaxing and tranquil setting. I do travel but prefer to host. I'm very affectionate and really easy to talk to. I enjoy connecting with people and being a source of comfort in this sometimes bleak world. I love to start off with a long hug to break the ice and offer massages to all of my clients. Most of my experiences so far has been very positive and my clients walk away very satisfied with my services. I have a flexible schedule, contact me anytime to schedule a cuddle session =)

• Well I just signed up not too long ago and have no clue where to start. I mean I'm not too much of an cuddle type but love to hug oh I just love hugs! other then that hello and how are you? I had about 7 cups of grape kool aid so I'm wide awake but gonna crash to bed later lol or probably in the chair. It's Friday over here now and pay day whoo hoo!! but rent is due :'( well I'll still have some left over for myself :) I'm mostly a homebody and play videos games most of the time or on the computer. I talk too much lol

• [Deleted User]NightOwl1234 (deleted user)

Good evening everyone. I'm brand new here. Excited to find that this site isn't geared toward dating and romance. Just holistic friendship.
    I'm located on the North Coast of Oregon, and wondering if anyone nearby is still active. I don't mind a little traveling.

• Hi, im Anais! Im new to this community, in the Kalamazoo area for the time being, and looking for a cuddle parter!
    I identify as a lesbian, but im not currently pursuing a relationship of the sexual or romantic nature any time in the immediate future. friends who cuddle is the ideal relationship i'm looking for, lol!
    i'm a big true crime fan (that is, of the stories and the people who tell them, not a fan of the criminals themselves, lol!) so theres nothing I love more than being able to turn on a documentary or a podcast while cuddling up to someone I'm comfortable with :) I love animals, so if you have any that automatically is a huge plus, haha! i also love all types of music (the only thing I don't usually like is country, but im warming up to it lol) so if we happen to have music playing while we chill you'll have to beware of my humming or singing along!
    anyway, if anyone is in there area, hmu! i'm most comfortable with other members of the lgbt community, but i'm not opposed to cuddlers outside of the community :)

• Hello! I'm a new pro cuddler in Orlando, FL. Honestly, I was sent here randomly from a comment link on a site I frequent and I'm curious. I'm very pro companionship/ cuddles and have been getting stir crazy being a potato in my own home.

I do prefer at least a good conversation over messages before meeting because I'm an awkward person and would like to grow comfortable with you first though. I hope that's alright. C:

Please treat me well!

• Wow! I can't believe how many deactivated profiles are in these old posts !

• Hi, I’m Ken. I live just west of Chicago in OakPark, Illinois. I’m pretty new at this, and also I’m a trans man, meaning my body was born female while my soul was born male. I’ve been on hormones for a while now, and starting to get that all under control. I’ve just had some reconstructive surgery to my jaw, not much related to the transition, but more to pain residual from a fight in high school. But they squared off my jaw line too. When the scars fade and the bruises go away I’ll post a photo or two
    I’m pretty open to questions as long as nobody wants to create any drama. I am able to host most evenings, but the days/ time I set as preferences are when my roommate is almost always gone. I think that is probably to the liking of most people’s comfort, not sure. And for your comfort and mine, let’s exchange a few messages, and then if we feel each other we can meet over coffee or sandwiches and then go from there.

@KBftm Hello Ken, welcome to the site. :)

• edited May 2018

Hi,
    I’m Candice from Kensington, MD. I’m a college student at UMUC in Maryland and majoring in software engineering. I’m also a massage therapist with a practice in Columbia. I just love to to snuggle :).

• [Deleted User]suzyss1 (deleted user)
    edited May 2018

Hi everyone! I just joined as a cuddle buddy and I'm looking forward to helping others through cuddle therapy!

I'm based in Colorado springs CO and have 1 pup. My full bio is on my profile

• [Deleted User]DragonLady_J (deleted user)

Hello all! I am a new professional cuddler in Calgary. I am a cuddly person who believes that the human connection created from non-sexual cuddling are good for the body and soul! Happy to join up with this site and meet fellow cuddlers. :)

• Hello everyone! Im Jake, a queer professional cuddler in the Denver CO area! I enjoy cuddling with everyone regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual/romantic orientations, age, race, etc. I have 2 kitties, one of which is very cuddly (but a bit shy) and the other is a rarer sight to see lol
    I offer a few bundles/deals, including a Sample Session in which you're able to meet me without any pressure to cuddle! Please feel free to message me anytime, I'm very flexible! ??

@lexus2424 @suzyss1 @DragonLady_J @Jakewithcats Hello to all of the new people. Welcome to the site. :)

• HI everyone! i'm from Queensland, Australia and I love cuddling! I hope to find one or two cuddle buddies on here because my life is lacking platonic intimacy at the moment. I like spooning but I am absolutely down for any cuddle positions! I like to cuddle while listening to music or watching movies/shows or even while napping. I'd like to talk to the other person for a bit beforehand just to make a connection and relieve some of the awkwardness for first-time cuddling.

@MissMaree33 Welcome to the site! It's cool that you are from Australia. I've always wanted to visit. :)

• Hi. I'm Zeno. I just want to cuddle.