General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hey all, I'm looking for a cuddle buddy in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I'm new to this website, I'm soft, warm, fuzzy, friendly and respectful of rules. I'm looking for someone to cuddle with before going overseas on 19th August and I can host or be guest, if interested please send me a message.

• Hi. I’m Jessica a pro cuddler. I’m new here heard about this site from a friend, so I thought I should introduce myself and I’m looking forward to sweet and responsible cuddles on here.

• I'm new to this and honestly have no idea what to say nor do! But hopefully I'll get the hang of it.. ☺️

• [Deleted User]Iseeku4me (deleted user)

I am relatively new on here as well. I have been reading profiles and sending messages. For the most part I don’t get a response. If you find someone you might connect with then add them as a friend and send a message. Ask yourself what are truly looking for on here?

• Welcome both of you! @LittleNugget07 and @Iseeku4me I hope you all have a great cuddle!

• [Deleted User]Kyo18 (deleted user)

I am pretty new. About a week into it. Met a lot of nice people but no sessions yet.

• Hiya, folks! I'm brand new here and living in Tulsa, OK, which may be a dead zone, lol. I'm hoping there are others nearby! ?

• Hey everyone! Newbie here looking for relaxing, respectful cuddles in the Long Island, NY area. Never tried something like this before, but it sounds nice.

Hit me up if you’re nearby ?

• Welcome everybody to Cuddle Comfort!!

• edited August 2018

Hello! I am new to this site and can't wait to meet new cuddle buddies! I am currently in the Albany-Troy-Schenectady area in New York but I also visit Saratoga quite often. I don't mind people of different sexuality or gender because everyone deserves a cuddle. I can be a huge nerd so anime, video games, movies, ect. are always great times to cuddle.

• [Deleted User]nikbklyn (deleted user)

Hello all. I’m a first time cuddle buddy in NYC. I want to learn more about this community. I do not discriminate and hold no prejudices against anyone. I believe cuddling should be inclusive.

• [Deleted User]jordles (deleted user)

just joined today, having a cuddle buddy seems fun :P, hope to get acquainted with all ya'll. check my profile for full details, have a nice day ~

• Hello everyone, I'm a new pro cuddler starting today located in Oregon =). It's great to see a welcoming environment, and I can't wait to allow individuals to feel a sense of security and comfort through cuddling.

Cheers,
    Nicholaus

• [Deleted User]nikbklyn1 (deleted user)

Hi all. My name is Nikki. I’m a new pro cuddler in New York City. I believe cuddling should be inclusive and that everyone should feel comfortable. I look forward to making friends in this community.

• [Deleted User]Aryan0701 (deleted user)
    edited August 2018

Hi I’m new to site. Looking to give and take cuddling in Seattle

• [Deleted User]CuddleMe2320 (deleted user)

Hi. I’m new here. I just learned about cuddling and realized it’s exactly what I need. I live in Michigan and am looking for any to cuddle with.

• @Morpheus, a man that loves to brush hair! You have got to be kidding! ☺️ Ah, deep sigh! Natural Blonde down to my butt and loves it brushed!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Just joined and haven't cuddled but looking to try!

Or try tie-dye.

Or die trying.

• [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)

Welcome to the site choco ?

• edited September 2018

How’s it going everybody!

New Los Angeles cuddler here ??

I’m down to cook, watch movies, massages, intellectual debates and playing with hair, if that’s your thing haha

This is something I’ve been wanting to try for a while and although, it is hard to manage my time these days, I’m glad to finally get into it, here’s hoping for good friends and good times

• [Deleted User]Stephanos (deleted user)

Hi Everyone,

Im Stephanos, Steve for short. I am from Queensland, Australia. I am new to this site as well as the cuddling world. I haven't really cuddled before but I m really excited to give it a try.

Best Wishes to all,

Steve

• I'm Sinan, I'm from Iraq, but I live in Toronto, Canada now. I'm very new to the cuddling world.

Prepare to face me with arms outstretched!

Sinan [see-nan]

• [Deleted User]tieri (deleted user)
    edited September 2018

Tieri- Hi cuddle community!

Knoxville, TN based. I am new to the world of cuddling, feeling optimistic and looking forward to a cuddle soon. Movies are the best i guess, I hope I figure this out soon, seems like alot of positive vibes and clear communication involved. Woot!

• Hello Everyone!

Love to cuddle! Very affectionate and a good listener. Looking for new cuddle partners in the Maryland and surrounding areas. :)

• Hi, Everyone!
    I'm new, literally just joined a few minutes ago. I love anime, & manga, FOOD (because who doesn't love food??), and of course cuddles! I have 5 rabbits and 2 cats at home, I'm used to getting a lot of furry cuddles and wanted to give my affections elsewhere to those in need of it.

• [Deleted User]Poetic_thoughtz (deleted user)

Still getting the hang of this, haven't been on, I'm in spokane Washington , and thank you @galowglass for the warm welcome

• Hi fellow cuddle enthusiasts! I just stumbled on this site last night and decided to sign up first thing this morning. I didn’t know that cuddling for the sake of cuddling was a thing (other than in my own head), so I’m excited to meet some like minded people. I stay in Sacramento for work several days a week and I’m happy to host or meet up anywhere.

• [Deleted User]j_gal (deleted user)

hi. i'm new here. South SF Bay Area. i made a profile. just going to give it a try through the weekend to see what happens. :)

• Hello, my name is Alex. And I would like to explore more about platonic cuddling and seek great friends. I hope this site doesn't disappoint. :)

• Hey i'm Ryan, thought i'd give this a shot. I live in the salt lake area, does anyone know how popular or busy this is?