General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• [Deleted User]littleone38 (deleted user)

Hello I'm brand new to this. I never been cuddled before and I'm lonely wondering what it's like to be cuddled by a man without getting hurt or bad intentions also if you want to be my friend I'm here

• [Deleted User]Marialatina27 (deleted user)

Hey there everyone! I'm maria I'm in texas this weekend and cant wait to cuddle!

• [Deleted User]TriviumFan11 (deleted user)

Hi there, I'm in SoCal Ventura County area, any ladies who'd like to cuddle, professional or otherwise, feel free to message me, thanks.

• Hello all!
    Early stages trans-girl here.
    Cuddling in Hamilton ontario.
    Looking to get a little learning under my belt, to work towards becoming a pro.?

Looking forward to learning from, and interacting with you all!?

• Hey, I am new here. From Atlanta, GA. Looking for those wonderful Paul Bunyan types that like to cuddle with a beautiful ebony princess.

• [Deleted User]chris26 (deleted user)

I’m new to this sight and wanted to say hello . I live in CT and am looking forward to being able to help out people in this community that are local too me .

• Good Hello my name is Jazmine. I am an inspiring professional cuddler, I am so pleased to be here and I cannot wait to better help my community by cuddling. I am in Denver Colorado.

• Hi all. I fairly new to the site. I'm a Cuddler from Carroll, Iowa. Everyone deserves to be held here and there. I'm very open and honest Willing to travel within the state of Iowa. I enjoy all kinds of movies.

• Hello my name is Gaby, short for Gabriella. I live in Nashville,TN and have been pro cuddling for over a year. Just recently joined this site to meet and cuddle new people:).

• [Deleted User]binaryBundler (deleted user)

Good evening.

Though my username is @binaryBundler (a reference to my preferred day job), my real name is Scott. I'm currently in Louisville, and I'm hoping to brighten the day/night of someone who has had a worse day than I have.

When I cuddle, I prefer to relax to music, an audio book, or a left-leaning comedian.

• Hello, I'm in Tokyo, and just joined cause it's hard to find people who are touchy in Japan. They're kinda 'don't touch me, I don't know you' most of the time, it's a cultural thing. Anyway, besides the personal barrier, they're pretty welcoming. Would love to meet fellow huggly people in Tokyo. Love reading books, spending time at parks and exploring tourist spots, so if you're into that too, let's talk!

• edited February 2019

MOD: Comment removed. User has stated that she engages in adult entertainment external to Cuddle Comfort, which is prohibited. Banned. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• [Deleted User]JinxWolf90 (deleted user)

Hello, I'm new to the site as of I was accepted yesterday and I already have a potential client so I am super excited because I truly wasn't expecting a Message so soon! Just wanted to say hello to all the fellow cuddlers here!

• Hey everybody! If you are anywhere near the Greenville, SC area and need a cozy cuddle let me know!! I’m a ginger, I can handle spice, and I’m really nice ☺️☺️

• New to the site, from the Tulsa, OK area. Not sure where to go from here, but looking hopeful.

• Hey there, joined today, Name's Jason, from Malvern, PA. Hoping to find people who don't need money to cuddle. :V

• I’m Morpheus, long time cuddle comfort member and avid cuddler. I’m from Los Angeles. I’ve been inactive on the boards for quite awhile mostly due to being busy with work so I thought I would come by and introduce myself to the newbies and say hello again to those of you that have been around for awhile. I hope everyone is well and has been engaging in some amazing cuddle sessions.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Welcome back, @Morpheus. It's good to have you here again.

[Oh, in the spirit of the thread: Darren Walker, Grand Junction, autistic agender ace. Pleasedtameecha!]

• Hi, my name is Liz. I’m new here and I really miss the closeness of people since moving to florida. Don’t know if it’s from the heat or cultural but people just don’t like cuddling here. I would love to meet somepeople willing to cuddle during a movie!! Message me if you are near the palm coast/Daytona beach area!!! ?

• [Deleted User]loveandsky (deleted user)

Hello all! I'm Rick. I'm in Atlanta and new to CuddleComfort - but not new to cuddling. If you are a woman of any age and would enjoy meeting a respectful gentleman who gives warm hugs and great, gentle-touch massages, I hope you will visit my profile. Thanks and please be warm and well!

• [Deleted User]Snugglekitten91 (deleted user)

Hi all I'm snugglekitten91!

I couldn't believe it when I found this site it was just what I was needing without even knowing it!

So I'm from Cambridge, UK if anyone is round that area feel free to say hello and anyone else feel free to say hello too!!

• Joined a couple days ago, feeling brave enough to introduce myself.

People call me TJ and I'm a graphic designer in California (OC / Riverside area). I'm a fun guy, and I love to give big bear hugs. Safe, plutonic cuddling has been very therapeutic for me, although it has been a long time since I have done it. I'm a happily married family man with four kids and am NOT looking for any kind of sexual funny business, of course.

Also, I've been pondering professional cuddling for a couple years now and interested into finding out more. Feel free to contact me or add me as a friend even if I'm not in your area. :)

thanks!
    TJ

• Bear hugs are the best!

• [Deleted User]mdx71 (deleted user)

Hi. I just joined. I'm in Culver City, CA. I'm a believer in the healing power of touch. We need it for our well-being. It makes you a better person inside and out.

• [Deleted User]EltricDragonfly (deleted user)

Hello, everybody! I'm in Dallas, TX, drive an electric car, love to sing karaoke and fawn over every dog I meet. I just joined and can't wait to make some cuddle-minded friends.

• edited July 2019

Heyy I'm Tiona but call me Fluff. I'm in the Atlanta, GA area. I love meeting new people and being able to help others out. I'm shy but I'm also goofy and a bit of a nerd..
    I'm just tryna help someone who wants a fluffy lady to cuddle with.

• edited March 2019

• Hey, I'm Donny. 27 years old. I'm a videographer/photographer and indie filmmaker from St. Louis/MetroEast, IL. I love going out when I can for bowling, walking around the city, create films that captivate moralities and love having tacos!

I came on this site and give it a shot, I've been dealing with a lot of things for the past few years on top of work and need to cuddle to calm the anxiety, stress and overthinking. I'm really looking for that human connection that's pure and full of love, I believe in spiritual healing and having not only myself but others to feel wanted and needed.

If you're in the STL or Metro East, IL or close to the area, hit me up.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Hi all, I'm Barnaby a currently unemployed guy in London hoping to become a game developer in the years to come studying from home. I love cooking, watching films/shows and I'm sure you'd be surprised to know also cuddles.

I've got a roommate who isn't a very cuddley person, came on here as I'm really after the feeling of dozing off with someone's arms around me or under a blanket watching a film (though with summer fast approaching maybe best we forgo the blanket lol).

• Hello there,
    I’m Danny but my friends call me G. I’m cuddling in the MI and OH area; I just wanted to introduce myself: I am fun loving, humorous, attentive, respectable, understanding, and most importantly caring. Everyone needs to be held or hold someone sometimes, and I get that- that’s why I am your girl.