General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hello,

I reside in Atlanta, GA. I have been a pro cuddler for a very short period of time, and I must say that I love it. It is a positive and enjoyable pursuit.

I am a full-time professional model. Although my hours seem more part time. I travel as a model, so I decided, why not travel as a cuddlist also.

I can travel pretty much anywhere that I am needed. On a day to day basis I am less than two hours away from Alabama , Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina. If we connect, I have no problems whatsoever traveling to you.

I am very open and nurturing. I was a caregiver for my Mother when she had ALS. I have volunteered to work with Veterans who have anxiety and PTSD. I am empathetic and compassionate.

In a former life I worked for corporate America. I virtually lived on the road. I spent over 10 years of my life on the road. I averaged 200+ nights out of the year in hotels. I know what it is to be a business traveler and road warrior. I have worked in 43 of the 50 states, worked in two countries, and I have also traveled to Europe. I am here to share my company, break bread, cuddle, curl up with you and watch a movie. Whatever your need, you will find me laid back, accommodating, nonjudemental, and understanding.

I embrace diversity and I welcome you to cuddle with me.

• @HollyGo_Lightly Did you realize that you made a rather lovely cuddling pun there. "I EMBRACE diversity".

• Hello everyone! I'm finally introducing myself after taking a bit of a break from this site- I'm Codie, a genderqueer/ genderfluid transgender person who is committed to forming mutually healing bonds. I have been a pro cuddler for a few years now and have had great practice with communication with all types of people. I take cuddle care very seriously and would want to support you in relaxing in whatever way is best for you, with regards to physical and mental disability- I love to create a feeling of safety and trust. I enjoy incorporating ASMR into cuddling and would love to cuddle with people who experience ASMR responses. Feel free to message , me with any questions- looking forward to meeting you!

• [Deleted User]Crystaluna (deleted user)

Hello! My name's Crysta and it's nice to be here! I've met a few really nice people so far and I hope to meet a lot more :D I'm a default nurturer who loves cartoons, music, anime, dancing and I'm very down-to-earth and understanding. I'm also available for bookings and random chit-chat so don't be too shy :)

• Hi Crysta! Are you a Crabber? I attended Hampton HS back in the day.

• @HapinessHenry Lol, I guess that I did make a pun =)

• [Deleted User]bob44224 (deleted user)

Bob from Cleveland - message me if you want to cuddle sometime!

• edited May 2019

MOD: comment removed. Photo and portion of comment are questionable. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• edited May 2019

MOD: comment removed. Personal attack. Please report users who may be breaking the rules. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• Greetings Lovelies, I’m Spacey and I’m in the NYC!

My dearest friends feel that I am empathetic and warm amongst other things. I’ve always had the natural gift of making people feel warm and fuzzy good. It’s something I pride myself in.

I know you are dedicated to your career or business taking care of all your responsibilities, but no one to really take care of you, when at the end of a long day, all you really want is to unwind, feel the close embrace and connection with another person.

It has been scientifically proven that humans need positive emotional and physical connections. From curling up in bed or on a sofa watching movies enjoying my comfortable embrace to a lunch or dinner date or to a lovely formal event with a refined, trustworthy, scintillating date.
    I look forward to learning all about you.

Don’t deprive yourself.

• Dear @Spacey

Thank you so much for sharing yourself!

I love me some warm and fuzzy.

With cuddle love
    Henry

PS I still love Kevin Spacey! As an actor.

• @HappinessHenry thank you for your warm welcome☺️

• Good afternoon, everyone! I'm a new cuddler in the Hampton Roads area of SE Virginia~ Currently living in VB, near town center, and willing to travel within a 50mi radius. I also have a lovely little town home in a peaceful cul-de-sac--private and serene! Super excited to make new connections <3 :3

• Hello y'all I am Prizeless
    I am from Texas Cali raised. I am very sweet and liveable. I am all alone. I love walks on the pier and picnics. I love to be your cuddle companion at events .
    I love scary movies and Tex Mex music.
    Im a wirkaholic but i always look foward to some relaxation. If yoyr down or going through a difficult time im here.

• hows it going everyone! ive had good experiences here before but decided to hop off for a while, however im back and ready to try this thing out again, hit me up! :)

• Hi y'all im a newbee
    From L.A.
    I am a workaholic...need a lil r.r. and
    Escape...

• Hello I am new but do you have to post a picture? I love cuddling but I do not feel comfy putting my pic out there

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@HugsAndAttitude: You don't have to have a public picture, no. Best to have one available to send anybody you've made plans to cuddle with (so they know who to look for and so on), but you can keep it private.

It does help if you have a picture of something on your profile, though. A plant. A spork. A favorite anime character. Whatever. Just something to help people identify you more easily on forums or in messages—pictures are good for that.

• Thank you Darren, I will do that

• Hey I'm new to this site looking to see what it's about and when it has to please

• Let's cudd

• edited June 2019

Deleted

• [Deleted User]Aimi702 (deleted user)

Thanks for the information!

• New here thanks for the info!

• Is there anyone from edmonton canada here

• Hi there! I'm Jade available for cuddle comfort here in LA for the summer, but based in Austin and will be back there by September. I'm a keen listener, very empathetic, goofy, curious, adventurous, and I love interesting and diverse conversations. I pride myself on consciously embracing people and life situations with curiosity/wonder, I'm very open minded and help many feel "safe"! Nice to be on here :-)

• Hello friends! Triskele here from Portland, OR - I'm an uber nerd into video games and LARPing, and I'm looking forward to meeting and cuddling you lovely people out here!

• Hi all!

I am so excited to be a new professional cuddler on this site. Not new to cuddling, of course, but I'm eager to learn the ins and outs.

Based in Los Angeles- love bringing warmth and joy to others

Sabrina

• [Deleted User]windchime90 (deleted user)

Hello everyone,

My name is Wendy and I am from the DFW here in Texas. I'm just a cuddler looking for someone to cuddle.

I am naturally a very nurturing, empathetic, and caring person and I would like to be able to show that.

Wendy

• Hey everyone. My name is Jon. I am in central LA. I am a pro cuddler. I live to cuddle, I'm a very sweet, soft, and affectionate person. I love the comfort and to spoon and be spooned. Book a session with me. I can't wait to cuddle with you.