General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hiya Tall Muscle Grad. Happy Thanksgiving.

• Happy Thanksgiving ?!!! @mickcuddle

• [Deleted User]Timdabrewer (deleted user)
    edited November 2018

Hello everyone,I joined a few days ago,and been looking around the site.Looking forward to meeting like minded people.Im in Montreal canada

• Hi everyone. I'm Diane, a professional cuddler from Las Vegas. I'm a new member on here and i have had few conversation with some awesome cuddlers on here and i'm looking forward to get to meet with some more.

• Hi. Ima Bekki ? Very new to this and also the site. I live in Kentucky. Hoping to meet some cuddly people and possibly making some new friends.

• edited November 2018

Hey, I'm a new professional cuddler in the Kansas city, MO area. I'd like to make some new friends and enjoy one of the greatest things life has to offer. View my profile and let me know if you're interested. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

• [Deleted User]IMJwhoRU (deleted user)

Hello Everyone.

I am Jay in the Chicago suburbs. I’ve been on the site for a couple months looking around. Hoping to find a friend and cuddle buddy to share time and communication. I’m gay, but will cuddle with anyone if we’re both comfortable. Lost my best friend in 2014 and miss her cuddles and conversation.

Best wishes to all.
    J

• [Deleted User]TheHatGuy78 (deleted user)

Good evening from a rather damp and chilly Edinburgh Scotland, my name is Kevin aged 40 (midlife crisis ahoy), joined this site in the hope I can, at the very least chat with like-minded cuddle-fanatics (if thats the correct term), so hello everyone and excuse my less than inspiring introduction.

• [Deleted User]59conv (deleted user)

I live in Hudson, Florida. North west of Tampa. Only a member less then a month. Had 3 no-shows from the Pro’s and many no reply at all. I seen a few looked at my profile, but no reply. I would at least reply back with a NO thanks, very rude I think. I am glad I don’t have to PAY for this site, lol. Will see how it goes. I am new at the cuddle thing. But willing to give it a try.

• Hello,
    I am a new cuddler in Chicago. I'm also a law student and tech entrepreneur. I have two cats and I my main goal is to do everything I can to support research into achieving indefinite health span. I also love to draw and swim and talk to people. If you want to schedule a session, hit me up.

• I am currently living in Vermont, but moving to NY State soon. I can be a little shy, but love to hug and cuddle. I enjoy cooking, writing and reading.

• edited December 2018

Hi im christy, Im new on here, Im in MN. Im looking for a very respectful ongoing cuddle buddy, Im hoping I can find one on here, its looking like this is more a find one and then find another type of site and if thats the case il have to keep looking. But if anyone is in my area and interested let me know :)

• Hi everyone. It is very lovely to be welcomed to this wonderful community. I am new here, a professional cuddler from Dallas and hoping to meet with responsible and wonderful cuddlers.

• i am in the Raleigh area and can't find anyone wanting to cuddle for free. I just want to try it out before spending money!

• @tarasloth mb I should move to Texas. LOL! Sure is dead in Orlando. I've been on CC since June. Get a lot of visitors, only a few interested. Thinking about retiring from it. :3 Happy cuddling. Have a Merry Christmas!!

• @spooky I love Orlando and it’s people. I visit once or twice a year, in fact 3 times in 2018. I was lucky enough to meet another “enthusiast” on this site who lives in the Orlando area, and on my most recent visit, we had a very successful cuddle time that lasted an entire afternoon. It may be possible that folks there are so friendly, they get hugs and cuddles without having to look very hard.

• Sup? I'm Reese new here so check out my profile

• Hi I'm Steven,

Looking for a cuddle partner and wonder why Trump is hated so much. It doesn't make any sense!

• Hello all! Just found the place and thought it sounded like an amazing idea to meet up with other people for cuddles.

I'm up north of Seattle a bit, and spend too much time working. Really working to make better use of my free time.

If you are in the area, feel free to say hi. Always up for chatting with new people.

• Not really @mickcuddle. Merry Christmas everyone! Cold in Orlando this week, brrr!

• [Deleted User]Milana (deleted user)

I just have to say, I am new to this, but it warms my heart to see so many people reaching out and making connections through this site. So beautiful... Happy New Years 2019 Everybody. <3

• Hi all, just joined, hope I have joined for the right reasoms.

I have had a nightmare year mainly revolving around the breakdiwn of my marriage in the summer, but also in the many unfilled and hurtful connections I have made on various dating sites since when I have been looking for someone to replace her.

My confidence for dating is shot at the moment but like all of you I am desparately missing that simple physical connection with someone when I am alone at home during downtime and also just having someone to chat to about my day online.

I figure that maybe a dating relationship isn't the right thing for me right now, but do I just sit at home feeling alone and unconnected while I get my confidence back ? Isn't that likely to make be feel even worse ? Truth is I am terrified of another rejection so I just can't do the dating thing any more.

So is this the right place for me to get what I need and also enjoy the pleasure of giving others what they need too ? Or can you lot say as part of the experienced cuddle community that this isn't what this place is for and you would rather not have guys like me amongst you?

Until yesterday I honestly didn't even know places like this existed, so I would seriously appreciate any comments from long term cuddlers about any of the above.

• Hello everyone! I am a new cuddly cuddler in Alpena Mi. After a break from this site for a while I am really excited about finding that cuddle friend around me.

• Hello Im Nova, the one you would love to cuddle with. Great listener and kind hearted to your needs. I’m also good for more than cuddling :). Depression and anxiety is something I’ve experienced . I know what it feels like . A lot of ppl cuddle and vent to relieve their problems . Have a good night :)

• Hi everyone! New to the site and ready for cuddling ? new to the Arizona area. Look me up and let's cuddle

• Hello from San Diego, CA and Phoenix, AZ! Firefighter Tony :)

• Hello everyone I’m queen. I’m new to this site. But I really do enjoy cuddling. I love all types of music except certain rap music. I live in New York and Mount Vernon NY area. For now I can’t have company at my place but I can go to you. Hit me up if anything else

• Hola all. Learned about this site from Reddit. Going through a lot, where just a couple short months ago, I was married, two daughters, two story apartment, car, life. Fast forward to her cheating, kicking me out of the house, and holding my kids hostage while I rebuild from nothing while the courts drag their feet. But I did not let it defeat me. I've got my kids at heart, and have kept at a future not just for me, but for them as well. My days revolve around getting my house together and preparing for hearings. I was homeless for a month.

It's been freaking tough...but I learned a lot, and did a lot, and what I have attained is remarkable. Three bedroom house that started barren. Now, on day Fifteen, I have furniture, dishes, a stove, a fridge, heat, and food. I have been blessed, and I'm headstrong about the battles ahead of me.

Thing is, I went from having a family to coming home to...nothing. I miss my girls. They were my joy and my everything. My days were filled with activity and laughter. Now I pine for those things. It's a lot of sadness. It would help to be able to hold someone. I'm hoping I understand this site for what it is. Someone to help me pass the days. Maybe finally get some sleep. When you're up with your thoughts...you stress sleep, which is not sleeping. Lots of not sleeping.

I think I'd rather replace it with some company. If y'all see my profile and have a recommendation, let me know. Blessings for everyone.