General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hey Cuddlepeople!
    I'm Franzi, from Germany and I was really happy to find that a site like this exists.
    It's always hard to explain to people that you just want to cuddle.
    I hope to find someone amazing on this site I can cuddle with every now and then. Cheers and have a good evening, day, night, whatever.

• Tracy from Pennsylvania
    Hello cuddle people.

• Hi all, I'm from Delaware, and I'm totally new to this. I am hoping that cuddling will help get rid of some of my PTSD and stress. I'm looking for a kind cuddler who doesn't mind my shyness.

• Hi, Sam here. I'm 34 and I live in Toronto. Cuddling relieves a lot of stress. A warm hug, a gentle touch, sometimes just watching TV together or just dining at a nice place takes away the stress. That's what I believe. Being in a bad marriage, with tons of responsibilities, I really need something like what I said. I can understand that some of the members may be skeptical about meeting a complete stranger. For that, we may just meet at a public place & be acquainted. I hope I am not asking for much.

• Hi there! My name is Anita and I live in Austin, TX. I have done professional cuddling before and it really feels like the best gift I love to give. I value human platonic touch highly and am very excited to share that with the people around me! Please feel free to message me if you have questions or would like to talk more.

• Hi all, I’m from Edinburgh, Scotland I’ve just joined this site as firmly believe in the benefits of cuddling. However not sure this concept has caught on in Scotland... unless I’m missing something?
    Keen to speak to others about your experiences of this site and cuddling meets?
    Keen to here from anyone willing to share and help. Particularly interested to hear from Scottish/uk members

• [Deleted User]LucyLove93 (deleted user)

Hii guys and gals! I am new to this and i am really hoping to find some true fun cuddle buddies for life on here lol I like all types of music and im pretty open minded about everything. No judgement here (you see why its because im a lil quirky myself ??? we all have our quirks! )

• Hello! I'm going through a bit of skin starvation... Apparently skin hunger is a new term and I've got a rather intense case. I do get hugs from time to time, but not nearly enough of what I need. I'm in the Colorado Springs area and may be willing to travel a certain amount for cuddles! I would like to gauge comfort levels with others before cuddles and ease into public cuddles that may eventually turn private. Glad to find this site! I hope it pans out!

• [Deleted User]sunshyne89 (deleted user)

Hi!
    I'm from Wrocester County, Massachusetts. My main interest on here is finding someone to cuddle with that I can connect with on a deeper (not explicitly sexual) level. I am exclusively interested in cuddling other men around my age who are also gay and open to gentle touch and chill vibes. I am newly attuned to Reiki, so hit me up for some healing vibes. :)

• Hi all! I’m from Northern Virginia, but I live in Reno, Nevada now! I’m quite new to this site, but not to cuddling. I am enjoying it a lot so far & I love meeting new people, so hit me up (;

• Hello Ladies. I'm new to this site & in Long Beach, CA. Hmu for a cuddle session.

• Anyone out there from St. Louis or the metropolitan area? I’m looking into the cuddle scene there and want to know if it’s as active as it is in the DC/MD/PA/VA area. Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from some of you!

• Hi!!! I'm Shawn. I'm very new to this site, but I've been cuddling professionally for nearly 5 years in Chicago, IL. In addition to 1 on 1 cuddle sessions, I also host platonic cuddle events for small groups. Cuddling is a big part of my life.
    I also love biking, so I somewhat recently started working as a bike courier. I love taking in the city in this way and I love getting lots of cardio.

• [Deleted User]RelaxingRemedy (deleted user)

Greetings everyone. I'm new to being a cuddle buddy, and looking forward to whatever the site may bring. Feel free to message me if you are in the central Ohio area, and wanting to enjoy some TV shows and food.

• Just joined the site, I'm from the South East UK. Looking forward to hopefully finding a long term cuddle buddy.

• [Deleted User]BriCuddles (deleted user)

Hi, everyone!

I am still fairly new to Chicago and extremely new here. I’ve always cuddled with friends to ease their minds and just relax, so I thought it would be a great way to use my talents and soft skin for good :)

I find that most people are afraid to venture into this type of affection. It seems that it has to be all or nothing with majority of us and I’d like to give what I can to those who would appreciate it. Platonic cuddling is a great thing that everyone should experience at least one time. Any kind of cuddling, any where, while doing almost anything is okay with me. Looking forward to conversing and cuddling with you all.

I hope it turns out to be as great as I expect it to be!

• welcome new folks!

• @Suzanne , I'm in St. Louis, cuddle men or women. Is there an active cuddling community here? Not that I can tell.

• Hi my name is adrienne, i love listening to music, inteligent conversations, walks, and adventure. I am a free spirited woman that enjoys living life. I cant wait to meet you. <3 <3

• Hello all =) I am from St. Louis. Looking for cuddles in the area. Though, it seems the site is pretty dead within 100 miles of me, when I filter out 1 week or less, I get no results except 3 professionals.

• Hi all! Im in NE ohio and am new to looking for cuddles. I actually was asked if i was real lol I love cuddles, i care about those around me. I am indeed terminally ill i have 4-7 months to live. my heart is not yet free, but my biggest reason I don’t look for love or a relationship is I don’t think it would be fair to others to love then loose me. I have a few bucket list trips coming up so might be looking in some strange places. Family and friends to visit etc :) happy cuddling everyone

• Hi. How's it going?
    My name is Mac. I'm a shy-type-at-first guy.
    I'm interested of getting this new cuddling experience and have a fun quiet relax ambiance. I'm mostly tensed because I'm socially anxious of what people would say and do. I think before I speak because I'm respectful, well-mannered, sometimes OCD tendencies, sensitive and sometimes self-centered. I guess, that would be me. I am a sporty guy with nerdy afflictions.

• Hi to all. Just want to introduce myself and say hello. Especially to those in Perth W.A.
    Bit of a nerd, so love music, movies, good coffee and good conversation.

• [Deleted User]sosweetcarolina (deleted user)

Hi. I'm Caroline. I'm new to the website. I'm just looking to meet some people.

• [Deleted User]Here4You2018 (deleted user)

Just wanted to say hello and my name is Paul from Halifax, Nova Scotia :)

• First time responding or posting. Joined months ago but just now am able to actually be available to cuddle. I travel between Las Vegas, Phoenix, and San Diego monthly and would love to meet up with a nice cuddle buddy or two in or around those locations. Let's chat!

• [Deleted User]Keira (deleted user)

I'm Keira :) I'm in Sacramento but I travel between here and the East Bay/Surrounding areas, San Francisco, and Los Angeles

• [Deleted User]CuddlyGuy2018 (deleted user)

Happy Thanksgiving to my American cuddlers! I'm new here, just signed up last night. 35 single straight somewhat introverted very affectionate male in DC metro. I have gotten a few emails, people seem very friendly so far, and I'm enjoying it. I've been taking out ads sporadically for cuddler buddies for years without much luck (understandably). So hopefully things work out better here. Cheers!

• Hi everyone! I have been in this site for 3 months now. Interested in meeting new people. I live in Florida but have cuddle buddies in different states. If interested in just chat or possible cuddle opportunity, you can message me. Enjoy your day!?