General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• [Deleted User]CertifiedGent (deleted user)
    edited March 2019

Hi Everyone in CC
    I finally taking this time to introduce myself. I am pcuddleman4921. I joined on 2-10-19. I learn about cuddling on the local news on Jan 2019 and I think I am social media savvy but this been around 10 yrs so it took so long to know about this . This is a good website so far. I met 4 cuddler who are now friends and had my 1st cuddle with one who is my 1st friend. I hope to meet a local one in my city in TN and also since I only live once to meet some outside the state and befriend one in traveling. We all relational beings .We all need to take care of ourselves and each other as talking and getting comfort.

• Hi. I'm Henry, 55 going on 15.

I had a great life, from Media Director Virgin Atlantic UK to Sponsorship Manager for London Film Festival and Notting Hill restaurant association to Tai Chi Instructor for Seniors. Till 5 years ago, out of a clear blue sky I found my heart was 70% blocked, had to have a coronary stent implanted and THEN developed chronic 24/7 chest pain. Which triggered the onset of depression and anxiety. Which lead to my wonderful wife of 7 years deciding she couldn't take it any more and deciding to divorce me.

Given that I could certainly use a cuddle right now I thought I would try this site as one of the first baby steps of trying to rebuilt my - or rather build a new - life.

I have had a couple of absolutely lovely compliments on my profile and my - not too everyone's taste - pretty out there sense of humor, so it has already been worthwhile.

No cuddles as yet, however, though I think I might have got lucky if I had been Stateside, given that the numbers in Melbourne where I live, even if you include also accessible Sydney, are much lower.

So here I am! You know what you would be getting - battle scars and all. And you know where I live.

Come and get me!

One cuddle love
    Henry
    Winner of Australian Poetry Idol 2011

• Hi Im Templar7,
    Im new to this and looking to have a decent experience

• Hi I’m Daniel. I just joined and I’m in DMV area. I am unable to host as I don’t live alone but I am willing to travel. Other then that I am looking to meet new people and see other movies and shows.

• [Deleted User]qu3ntum (deleted user)

..hi from Texas.. I'm qu3ntum, wanting to talk and laugh and be held. I hope to meet a cuddle man in Cypress, and yes I travel. Great and fun messages so far!

• Hey I'm GeoGex, in Geelong, Victoria, Australia but happy to travel as far as central Melbourne or Ballarat region.

I'm looking for a cuddlegal (that's a word, right?) with who I can destress from modern life a bit.

(GEX is the airport code for Geelong, now closed).

• Greetings from The OC aka Orange County.

I just recently found out about platonic cuddling and it seems like a cool concept. Affection and bonding are a very important part of life.

• HI. My name is Caleb, and I'm new to the site and to cuddling. What experience I have had has been postitve, and hopefully, I can develop cuddling (platonic) relationships here in Nashville, Tennessee. Hope to be able to contribute more on a positive basis soon.

• Hello, I'm new to cuddling and was wondering how safe it is meeting people online? I really only just want to cuddle but I'm a tad bit nervous as I'm sure others are as well. Can someone give a little bit of their experience? Thanks :)

• Hello am Sweettender in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and am pretty new and excited at the same time. I hope to start cuddling soon just found out about platonic cuddling and I think touch is so healing wish I knew about it sooner. Let’s start cuddling.

• Good morning new to this site

• ? Just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone ?

• Hi everyone!! Looking forward to sharing time together.

• [Deleted User]RichardW (deleted user)

Hi all, I have just recently signed on here as a professional cuddler. I am in Perth W.A, just wanted to say hi and ask people for any advice experiences they have had, specifically in Western Australia or at least Australia. I am in the process of completing my Accreditation as a Cuddle therapist, has anyone on here completed this?

• Hey all! My name is BabyBrat and I'm In Portland Oregon. I have a fiancé who's 900 miles away and the human touch has me feeling down. I'm a good little spoon and love to chat. Can't wait to see where this goes!

• [Deleted User]GentleandClean (deleted user)

Hello everyone.... I hope this is real. I am excited for my first cuddle experience. I am not looking for a professional please but someone who hungers for the same thing that I do. Good luck everyone in your search. Please do think of me if you are in the Salt Lake area.

• @GentleandClean We're a very real platonic community, but sometimes you just need the patience to find the right person amongst those who join and don't understand what we're about! You'll do fine as long as you keep a positive mindset and don't give up. Good luck on your search!

• [Deleted User]GentleandClean (deleted user)

Thank you Catloaf.... I will stick around.... I very much appreciate the encouragement.

• Hi folks, I am looking for a Cuddler and live in the eastern part of the Toronto area in Canada. If any girls are out there I would love to connect with you. Kevin

• edited April 2019

MOD: Comment removed. Banned.

• Hey!!
    I've been living in a hotel in New Jersey for a couple of months now and damn its lonely. This website seems amazing, I mean who wouldn't want to cuddle? Hoping to meet a nice lady looking for a snuggle or just to meet and chat as friends.
    :)

• Hey Everyone!

My name is prettyloppy1989. I am 29 years old and new to this website. I'm into so many things that it is hard to list everything so if you're curious you can just ask me a question. I promise I don't bite... hard.

• [Deleted User]brsajo (deleted user)

Yo, what's up!
    I'm pretty sure I've read the cuddle resources thread thoroughly enough that I won't accidentally step on any toes haha.
    I'm in Perth, Western Australia and I rely on public transport so I hope there are some fellow enthusiasts south of the river. If it matters, I'm pansexual so cuddles for all!
    Oh I'm Brad by the way, but you can read more on my profile!

• Hi, I’m Mickey. I’ve been a site member for a while, but I just finished. 5-week break fro reading or posting in Forum. I’m in the suburbs of Chicago, have had only one cuddle buddy from this site, but I’m not complaining. Rather, it’s a gentle hint that I might have a couple openings in my cuddle calendar. As I looked over the Forum for the first time in several weeks, not much has changed. The largest number of new posts were about inappropriate profiles, which I guess has been trending since Craig’s List shut down its anything-goes personals section. I also see an increase in the debate over cuddle attire. I haven’t read every thread yet, but I don’t see much that would be helpful for a senior citizen gay man open to cuddling almost anyone, but isn’t finding much.
    Oh, and thanks to the few of you who did send messages during my self-imposed exile.

• Hello there, I'm traveling for work and I'm currently in Carrollton KY. Feeling lonely as I've been on the road since February and feeling blue. If anyone wants to come hang out with me and watch movies and cuddle when I'm not at work just hit me up. As a bonus I'll even feed you! Thanks and everyone enjoy mothers day.

• Hello all! I'm Kristy and I'm a new Pro in Desmoines. I love the care and understanding that goes into cuddling. I've had two sessions and so far so good.

• [Deleted User]HunnyBunny_05 (deleted user)
    edited May 2019

Hi y'all, I'm in Texas!

• Hey y'all
    I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself! I'm a pro cuddler residing in Georgia. Feel free to check me out❤️

Happy Cuddling ?❤️

• Hello! New here! I think there are a lot of benefits but have to admit I’m a little nervous to try! In the Phoenix area. 27 m. Message me if you’re interested to get to know each other!