General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Interesting chart, thanks! 🤓

• [Deleted User]FascinatingLee (deleted user)

Hey everyone,

I'm Lee and I live in London-England! :)

• Hey everyone! I'm a delaware local. I'm new to the site and I've been kinda hanging back and watching forums but I hope to get more active soon.

I originally joined to prove to a friend it was a real thing and I'm staying because I enjoy cuddling and helping people. So if I can do both why not?

I hope everyone is having a great day so far.

• Hi, my name is Megan! I just joined after watching videos and reading about this community that I find a lot of connections with. I am looking forward to being apart of the Cuddle community in the Providence, RI area. I enjoy watching movies, comedy shows, art or any creative activity.

• [Deleted User]VixeyMaeve (deleted user)
    edited August 2019

Hi! I'm Vixey. I'm a new professional cuddle buddy in South Carolina! :3 I'm very excited to have gotten approved! I enjoy animated family movies, comedies, action, thriller, and horror movies. I like reading, drinking coffee, trying craft beer, and eating. =) I do have experience with physical and mental disabilities, as well as mental illness. I'm certainly no professional, but I've got my own disabilities and have relatives and friends with disabilities. I'm judgement free and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life.

• [Deleted User]Meshaun (deleted user)
    edited August 2019

Hello friends!
    I am a new pro cuddler in the Atlanta area! I've been reading about this industry for some time and finally decided to give it a try. I am a pretty laid back individual that actively seeks out the positivity in each day. I decided to become a pro cuddler to hopefully soothe out any negatives that my clients could unfortunately experience on any given day.
    I am looking forward to hearing and meeting you.
    😊🤗💆🏽‍♀️👫🏽🙏🏼💞

• Hey all! I’m Crissie ☺️ I’m really loving getting to know people. Thank you to everyone with the warm welcomes so far ❤️

• [Deleted User]nerdyhugs (deleted user)

Hi all! I'm Andrew, I just joined, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of y'all, and getting my cuddles/affection time in. I'm in Lakeland, FL, but can cover the whole of Central FL. I love getting out, seeing different sites, and meeting/getting to know new friends! God bless

• Hey folks. New to this site and the idea of using it to find cuddle buddies. Im down to earth and know my love language is touch. With that said its missing in my life currently and i would like to see how i can beneficially and mutually be able to provide someone w the same comfort. I did not grow up being physical with people in non romantic situations so this is a learning experience as well as a healing one. Reach out if interested in being friends. Im in the east bay. San fran area. Thanks

• Wanted to stop in and introduce myself. New here and have been looking at this whole new world. I’m on Scottsdale AZ. Jeff

• Hi everyone. New here and looking to meet a cuddle buddy to explore feeling safe with cuddling and communicating mutual likes and wants. Always liked cuddling but I often hold back on physical affection with people and am looking to change that I'm in San Francisco.

• [Deleted User]Topher_C (deleted user)

Hello yall :)
    I'm a 42 year old Christian man in Texas who joined yesterday.
    I'm very new to this but am interested in cuddling very much as I'm single and affectionate and at times get lonely. This could really help me and potentially create friendships also.
    Open to all God has for me here :D!

• Hi folks! I'm not new, but I'm back after a long hiatus. /waves

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Oh, hey. I remember you. Welcome back, @AndiCuddles!

• Hi, I’m Marc! I live close to Orlando, FL. Looking for close friends that I can do fun activities with and cuddle, of course!

Love Disney!!

• Greetings! I'm new to the South Jersey/Philadelphia area. I love fitness, nutrition and marvel movies. Glad to be apart of this awesome community.

• [Deleted User]CuddleRox (deleted user)

Hello there from Michigan! I am fairly new to this site as of a few days ago. I have a few people I have been communicating with back and forth on here. just wanted to come out here and introduce myself.

Cuddling is something I've always enjoyed doing. Have been told I am a good hugger that my hugs are warm. I know the touch of another human can't be very relaxing and therapeutic. There is money out there miss it because they don't really get a bunch.

I enjoy music of most types just about anything from country to heavy metal, favorite color is blue, enjoy going for a long walks Andy and just hopping in the car and driving somewhere... destination unknown. I'll take a couple 3-day weekends a month and once in a while I'll use that three day weekend to hop in my car go somewhere for the weekend. Last two trips were to Dubuque Iowa just to check it out, and down to Chattanooga Tennessee. I'm pretty much the shy quiet type but have I always enjoyed meeting new people. I'm a very good listener.

And I wish everyone the best of luck on here

• Hello everyone I think human touch is key to life anyone interested in cuddling please let me know has I feel cuddling is a wonderful thing

• Greetings and Salutations.. hope all is well

• [Deleted User]relax202 (deleted user)

Hey my names daved I’m from Maryland and dc I’m here for hugs and to support my sick father .(

• Aloha! Sending love and light.

• ^^ Lol I love it. Hello from Southern California!!

• Hey guys, as you can probably tell from my username I’m here in Boston.
    (non-sexual) Physical touch seems to be something that is very important to me, and I look forward to finding someone here to share it with. I’m currently a college student, so I enjoy talking about a wide range of topics, I’m generally just an easygoing guy. Hope you guys are doing well.

• [Deleted User]Miilii (deleted user)

Hey there, I live in Spain, tarragona. If you you live close send a msg

• [Deleted User]Lady_Blue (deleted user)

Hey all new to the Cuddle site, from Long Beach, Ca.

• Hey! New to the site, coming from NYC. Hope everyone is well.

• Hey I’m Matt, 31. And just fancy cuddling up in front of the box (tv for our American friends)

• edited September 2019

Hi, I'm Timothy, I'm in metro-Detroit, and I'm just looking for some cuddly friends.

• Hi. I am Dave and just joined this wonderful community. Hope to meet and cuddle great people here.