General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• edited November 2019

Hello, lovelies! My name is Sam from Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm new and I'm already really loving it! I love to watch movies, TV shows, play videogames and paint Warhammer minifigures!
    I joined this site because of a couple of askreddit posts along the lines of: "Men of Reddit, what are some things about men that women don't know or don't think about?" The number one response every time that this question is posted is that men don't really get touched. I've gone through several long periods of my life where I didn't receive any touch at all. Those periods of my life we're incredibly damaging and I could relate to a lot of the Reddit users on that.
    I would've joined ages ago, if I had known about this site! Just happy to be here now 😊

MOD: edited to remove mention of Pro status so not to be confused for an ad [reurbo]

• Hi, you can call me Mal. I've had issues with stalkers so I have to be careful putting myself out there.

Most of the people in my life are either far away or not into physical demonstration, and my friends are pretty segregated (one group for gaming, a different group for chatting, a different group for sharing meals, all non-overlapping).

That's why I'm here.

I've been celibate for a decade and managing my own sexual desires quite happily on my own, and no desire to change that. I'm very definitely not looking for anything sexual, despite what the stereotype of men might be.

I'm just looking for someone to share some body warmth with.

• I've been on this site for over a year and been active (on and off) in the forums but I've never posted in the introductions. I guess it's about time.

I'm a woman of a certain age (as they say in French) in St. Louis, MO. I'm lively, playful, and thrive on good conversation. Love to dance and make and eat good food. The kitchen is my playground. Lately I'm perfecting my pizza making skills. I love to cuddle, particularly while watching a movie or listening to relaxing music, don't have anyone in my life with whom I can cuddle regularly, and that's what drew me to this site.

If you're in the St. Louis area and looking for platonic cuddling, get in touch. I don't discriminate on the basis of age, sex, gender identity, body shape, race, ethnicity. I'd suggest you read my profile before contacting me so you're clear about what works for me and what doesn't.

I look forward to meeting you!

• Hello I'm **Princess **, I was off the site for a bit but I am back on. New cuddle buddies welcomed :)

• Hi, I am DocTarry. I am very busy with my job and often neglect myself. I do not hold out much hope for this site being a fit, but I will keep an open mind.

• My name is Pete.. I just early retired from my job of 26 years and have a lot of time on my hands now. Trying to figure out how I want to spend it. This seems like a really good thing to do to reduce feelings of loneliness. I don't mind using Pros from time to time, but would like to find a regular person in Austin, TX that is looking for a safe, clean partner to cuddle 2-4 times a month.

• [Deleted User]DurhamCuddler (deleted user)

How do I get friends and followers?

• I am new to the site so any insight or pointers would be appreciated😊

• @doyoudream and @tbaugh17 My suggestion would be to read some of the forum stuff, like Frequently Asked Questions and the stuff about cuddling resources. Then you'll benefit from all the wisdom that has already been shared and you'll be prepared to ask specific questions about anything you're not sure about. I just plunked around the site, reading things and trying things out when I was first on here. But certainly those sections really help. Good luck! <3

• Hi, I just wanted to convey my deepest appreciation for you all for actively believing that human platonic affectionate touch is a natural resource worth sharing. I’ve been missing the amount of touch I need and want for most of my life. However clumsy or imperfect my approaches and inquiries may seem, know that I am probably very similar to most people on this site who like the idea that calm, peace, and love, yes love, can be found in the platonic embrace in what was, moments before, the arms of a complete stranger.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

@Crataegus Know that it's our imperfections and clumsiness that makes us real and human. I certainly do believe that love in the form of an appreciation of a person's spirit, natural gifts of humour, kindness and so on can be found in the arms of a stranger. If we are seriously committed to appreciating our own gifts and qualities of kindness, humility, compassion etc. in our selves then we can do the same for someone else. Even if it is a stranger. Love is also a deep appreciation and acknowledgement of a person's spirit, inner qualities.

• @Bles, well said, and thank you.

• Hi, I'm very pleased to be listed on this site. People I've met through cuddle sessions and here in the forums are uncommonly sensitive and remarkable people. It is a lovely experience to create a safe and nurturing place with a stranger. Gentleness and kindness go a long way. Many of my cuddle clients have expressed that they are 'touch deprived' so it is an honour to share embracing and holding with them.

• Hello Everyone,
    I'm looking for a great cuddle partner-- the perfect cuddle partner! Not looking for sex or a relationship, am looking for friendship that can possibly grow to good friend status, though mainly want a compatible cuddle partner. Outside of once attending a cuddle party in L.A. , I have yet to experience cuddling with one person which is not part of a dating or likely sexual context---merely a cuddle with some quiet conversation. That could be awesome! That's what I'm here for. Body runs on the warmer side, here. Have always liked touch especially in a quiet context-- soft music, low volume movie or tv, explore ASMR.. ?

• Hello my name is Chad.

I have recently joined this site in hopes of finding cuddle partners who enjoy movies, tv, music. Willing to have long talks about all kinds of topics. And enjoy each others company.

• [Deleted User]alp11 (deleted user)

Hi. I am Ari. I have gained an appreciation for cuddling by going to a few cuddle parties. I am in NY and figured I would give this site a try. Its amazing to be able to snuggle up next to someone and feel their warmth.

• I'm Helena, and though I did some cuddling a little over a year ago, I had to take a hiatus to care for my great-aunt. I missed being able to create and hold space for others, and the simple comfort of touch. I've also relocated from Los Angeles to the Inland Empire and am hoping to enjoy lots of cuddles in my new area! Let the oxytocin flow begin!

• [Deleted User]nerdyhugs (deleted user)

Just returning to this site after a hiatus...…...looking forward to seeing who's out there in Central FL!

• [Deleted User]AsiaPerez (deleted user)

Hi everyone! I'm Asia. I live in Las Vegas and available for sessions. If you're local or just visiting and need a cuddle, someone to chill and talk too, I'm your girl! Pass through my profile and send me a m message! =)

• Hi, I'm Erica! I'm very loving and affectionate and would love to cuddle with you! Check out my profile and send email to schedule a cuddle session with me!

• [Deleted User]Kneadie1 (deleted user)

Hi everyone! Wishing for wonderful cuddles from Sacramento to the Bay Area!

• Hey there! My name is Aubrey. I love cuddling and having conversations I call secret therapy”
    I’m a professional cuddler in the Las Vegas area.
    Come visit me or I’ll visit you while you’re in town, or better yet fly me to you!

• Hey there - Marsil here, introducing myself to the forum, I just signed up to become a pro-cuddler, awaiting pending acceptance. I don't know what criteria is required to do this, but I believe I definitely would qualify considering my background, experience, abilities and intent. I'm exploring the website, curious about how it all works. Looks like most posts I see here are from 2016, so maybe this is a stale thread? Looking forward to a positive experience being a cuddle comfort provider.

• Welcome @Marsil! It's been sweet chatting with you. Happy cuddling! <3

• Thanks @ilovestarwars. It's my best feature.

• Two thumbs up to that @ilovestarwars.

• [Deleted User]Elinor (deleted user)

Hi everyone, I've recently joined and yet to enjoy my first cuddle :) I live in Buckinghamshire, England. This site was recommended to me by a friend, but these kinds of groups aren't well known over here. If anyone's in the UK, please message me.

• Are we required to give an introduction?