General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hi everyone, so excited to start this new journey on cuddlecomfort where I can express care and compassion through physical touch! My name is Cherie and I am located in North Washington State, looking forward to making new connections. Come say high and see if we're compatible.

• Hi everyone! I'm new! :D Looking forward to meeting new friends and start my new endeavor in professional cuddling! Aren't cuddles just the best? I picked up a cuddle book recently - the Cuddle Sutra and although I've had lots of experience cuddling friends, I had no idea so many different cuddling types were out there and I can't wait to try the ones that are new for me :D It's a crazy world out there and there's nothing like relaxing with someone and facilitating a safe space so that everyone can relax and get some proper healing in. Super glad I found this site! It's refreshing to know that there are others out there that understand platonic heartfelt exchanges without the stress or pressure of expectations of anything more. I enjoy video games, movies (horror, spooky, paranormal type stuff, science documentaries, mysteries) and lots of different types of music. I'm also a DJ (Drum and Bass and Techno). I just started making jewelry (necklaces mainly - I paint pendants - I did not make the necklace in my profile pic) and just started getting into acrylic pouring. I'm also interested in learning ribbon embroidery and I'm trying to quit smoking. Today or tomorrow could be the day as I'm on my last pack of cigarettes! I love traveling too! Hope everyone is having an awesome day and I can't wait to interact with you! :D

• Oooh - forgot to mention that I love cartoons like Aggretsuko , Archer, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama - stuff like that :)

• Hello. I'm Natasha. I'm new to this site. I'm looking for someone who wants to talk about deep or even whimsical subjects. I love going to see comedy (stand up) or movies, good food or drink is always nice, and being active. I don't have any pets yet, but with your help that can change. 😊

• @Spacey 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I guess that I did make a pun there

• Hello,

@Babichev .... all I saw was St. Louis and I had to say hello. Although l am in in Atlanta, GA now. I am a native St. Louis girl. I miss it a lot. Welcome to the cuddle site.

• [Deleted User]Cuddl3bbw (deleted user)

Hi everyone new PRO cuddler here from So cal :)

• [Deleted User]Cuddl3bbw (deleted user)

Thanks !

• Hi i’m gen hollywood western California

• [Deleted User]staresatstars (deleted user)

Hi everyone! I am from Fresno, CA and looking forward to meeting some new people that like conversation or just want to get comfy and watch The Princes Bride.

• I haven't visited this site in quite a while. I plan on sticking around a while, but I'm probably not going to be as active as I was before.

• Hey 👋
    Nice to meet everyone! I’m new to this and very excited to be starting out. Im starting out in both Montana and North Dakota and I find this to be a great way to encourage relaxation as well as bonding with people from all over. I always look forward to meeting new folks and can’t wait to make more connections! I hope everyone to have a wonderful experience through here and smile daily. :)

• [Deleted User]Brynn (deleted user)
    edited January 2020

Hey, Everyone!

I'm Brynn and I'm a Professional Photographer from Chicago.

I'm very new to the site but not new to cuddling by a long shot. You guys don't know how amazing it is ( or maybe you do) to find a community that doesn't find me weird for being as passionate about cuddling as I am.

I have a pretty solid group of male & female friends whom I love, but most of them are kind of weirded out by my need for physical touch and my desire to want to touch, kiss, hug them all the time.

They even have a running joke every time we're at a gathering to all get in a circle around me and suffocate me with hugs, kisses, hair strokes, back-rubs etc. - just to " get it out of the way." Though I think it's a hoot, I really wish more people understood platonic cuddling and it's benefits.

Anyway, I've only been a member for 3 days and have already read through all the forums. VERY informative. Thankful for the community & I'm looking forward to rewarding experiences!

• [Deleted User]Brynn (deleted user)

@littermate , thank you! 💋

• Hi from Virginia Beach! Never mind that my profile date says I joined in 2014, I just came back a few days ago. Back then, everyone was too far away, so I didn't hang around. Now this site looks more like a place I'd want to be.

• @Brynn
    I agree, here you will find people who value cuddling in the same way that you do. It is not weird for us.

Welcome, I know you will find what you seek, enthusiast women get lots of attention here. Soon your inbox will be full!

If there are any cuddle parties near you, I recommend attending one.

• Hi everyone! I'm a "new" pro cuddler (new to this site, that is) from Chicago. I've been a therapeutic touch practitioner of various modalities for almost a decade, and I got really into the cuddling scene a couple years ago and love it! Professional cuddling seemed like a natural evolution of my passion and gifts for holding space, empathizing, and helping others heal through safe, consensual touch, so here I am. :)

While my work outside of this space is primarily with womxn survivors of sexual violence and other body-based trauma, I'm so happy to extend the benefits of platonic touch to people of all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. I really believe that cuddle therapy has the power to change the way we think about wellness, and am grateful that spaces like this exist. Thanks to all of you who make this a welcoming and safe community!

• [Deleted User]Dryan12 (deleted user)

im new to this website just wanted to say hi.