General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• [Deleted User]BobCuddlesInMass (deleted user)

Hello CC'ers,

Cuddling is such a great way to relax. When I first heard about cuddling I questioned whether it was "really a thing." I'm so glad that I explored it further! I have a question, but decided to add it to my profile instead. Take care.

• Hello! I’m Quincy and I’m from Oklahoma City. I’m looking for platonic cuddles, whether it’s a regular buddy or just a one time thing. I enjoy the closeness and physical touch, but only in a platonic way.

I do travel and I’m willing to travel for cuddles, but I would also be happy to host. I also like to give massages.

• Hello possible friend,
    I am an enigma named Ryan and I am in Houston tx. Not really sure about this because of the sheer fact that I been celibate for atleast 4 years.
    I like most human things but I find it hard to interact on an intimate level. Prefer to read people’s energy and work.
    A job I do consist of jewelry making and massage. I tend to give a lot more then I receive something this human is working on is opening up.

• [Deleted User]jimmy25 (deleted user)

Hello im 25 and i have alot of love in my heart im glad this website exist i feel everyone desirves to be held and comforted because thats something i tuely need in my life but is hard to find in regular siduations i feel awkward saying would you like to cuddle to people but i feel alot more comfortable knowing were all here for the same thing and thats a beautiful thing when we can openly and platonicly find warmth in this world

• This seems a little wacky, but it doesn't hurt to get to know people, right?

• Hey everybody. Marc here. With a population of 4 million people here in Los Angeles, it’s been surprisingly difficult to connect. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had a number of really nice experiences here, but a couple of my regular cuddlers have moved away, one got into a relationship etc, others are looking to just scratch an itch one time. I guess we are a rather small, but fluid community.

Anyhoo, it’s always good to keep things fresh, and although I wrote what I believe to be a pretty darn good profile, i posted on this discussion board an open invitation to offer some constructive feedback. (Most of it was pretty good but of course there’s always a couple of knuckleheads). In any event, I recently made some good updates, and I’m pretty satisfied with it at this point.

Ladies I invite you to take a look at my profile and karma reviews, and if anything resonates, please let me know.

Thanks
    :)

• edited September 2019

@WestsideMarc I remember you. Your profile is very good which I think I said the last time you asked though I offered a couple of suggestions. The only suggestion I have, and this is minor, is the part where you are offering to talk on the phone first. This does happen but there are many ladies who do not want to give out their number to a stranger. Sooo, maybe change it to offering to see them at a mutually agreed on place in public for their safety. That is the only minor thing I see.

But the people coming and going is pretty common. As an enthusiast I see it with both pros and enthusiasts. Life changes for everyone and that is always going to be there and has nothing to do with you. I do have a few people I see that I was given their phone numbers and I call when I am in their area. Most are fellow enthusiasts. They stopped their profile here for a couple of reasons—they found a few people they enjoyed cuddling with but they were tired of dealing with pushy people who wanted more. The pros I know who left that I still see are basically for the same reason. But they keep the good ones in their orbit. And as you cited I have run into a couple that entered into relationships which you have to respect.

• [Deleted User]evevanity (deleted user)

Hello everyone. I’m Eve. I’m from Toronto. And I am a new professional Cuddlers. Im so glad a community like this exists for those who enjoy cuddling.

Any Toronto cuddling enthusiasts in here?

• edited September 2019

@evevanity Nice profile, Eve, and welcome. 😃 I'm in Alberta and I think @Sheena123, another pro, is in Ontario. If you ever need pointers or help let us know, us Canadians do need to stick together, eh.

• Hi everyone,

My name is Lindsey and I'm from New Hampshire. I've been on this site for a long time but I've never actually had a cuddle session. So, I'm looking forward to meeting up with anybody in Massachusetts or New Hampshire.

• Hello new here Chicago burb area looking for female to cuddle with so far it's been total bust on here

• I mean I get it I'm fat and ugly. I see why no female would want to . Just thought it would help my depression

• [Deleted User]DahilaBliss (deleted user)

Hello. I'm new here. I'm Paula, aka DahliaBliss. Just wanted to say hi. Hope you all are having a wonderful relaxing day.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

waves Hi Paula, welcome to cuddlecomfort. Same back at you regarding your day, and hope you have a pleasant time on CC.

• @demon138 you just joined , it takes time , it's not an auto on demand process . It takes effort to make a person feel comfy with you and know you enough to want to cuddle with you . You can always reach out to a local pro and schedule a cuddle session if you can afford it , and it will be more on demand whenever you want to do it . Your username alone might be off putting to some , and you may want to try to see if there's anything you can tweak in your profile . I can tell you though that trying to guilt folks with the whole but it's cus I'm fat and ugly thing isn't going to really help anything ...

• But it's true it's not trying to guilt in any way it's a fact

• Besides name change can't be done

• edited September 2019

It can you would just have to contact @mark . And I'm not trying to be critical of you even though my comment is blunt it's not meant to be hurtful . I realize not everyone is going to have the same amount of life circumstances and might have issues with confidence . However you must realize that putting that out there in your intro post right away blaming people not cuddling you on your looks and the way in which you say it paints you as being on the defensive and is seen as passive aggressive self pity . People aren't going to really be very responsive to you if you continue to paint yourself that way . Nobody is going to swoop in to try to fix you . You will have to reach out and try to give folks reasons to want to cuddle with you . With the pros it is pretty straight forward . You contact them and book a session . With the non pros it will take time and effort on your side . Putting it on the forum that you think people aren't responding to you cus of your appearance is not helping your plight . Good luck seriously though , I mean you no harm and you can take what you will from it .

• Wow, banned so soon

• Hey everyone, I have finally decided to give this site a go. I think cuddles are missing a bit from my life, despite cuddling friends, etc every day. You can never have enough of them! for now, I want to do this for mutual satisfaction and wellbeing. I am in London, close to the 'City', a short walk from Bethnal Green station. I work in the centre, so happy to travel around too to meet others. As the weather starts getting cold, it's much nicer to enjoy body hear with others :)

• Hello my name is Zanny. I just thought I will introduce myself to everyone.

• What's up everybody

• Hello I'm Jenny from Canberra!
    I am living with a small handful of chronic illnesses and am very isolated and touch starved. It mostly doesn't bother me but it has been harder recently. A lot of my only social opportunities have changed or gone and I only see friends a couple of times a year instead of at least once a month.

I also have two small dogs! They are pretty good at cuddles with me too, but it's different from people.

Anyway, my profile is bare for now as I feel out how I feel about all this :)

• [Deleted User]Chestnut (deleted user)

Hello! I'm Chestnut, I'm a new Pro cuddler in the Madison WI area on the site. I have a cat, and I'm an artist studying animation at Madison Technical College. I love art, swimming, videogames, and cartoons. I currently don't drive, but I will start being able to soon. This site has such a welcoming environment, its so nice to see! I cant wait to get aquainted with the community.

• [Deleted User]warmmum (deleted user)

Hello, I'm from the UK. Pleased to meet you all. I see greetings from lots of places all out of reach! I hope everyone gets a hug, the world needs more cuddles after all. 😊

• Hello everyone! I got turned onto platonic cuddling (at cuddleSanctuary) while in SoCal for a summer internship, and found out that it really nourishes me. But, now that I’m back in school, in the Sioux City area, I need to find new people. Enter cuddlecomfort. So, here I am.

• Hello! I think that my introduction will probably be along the same lines as most everybody... I love to cuddle because it gives me an opportunity to makes people feel wonderful. It's a very powerful thing and extremely rewarding but due to my very rural location in Oklahoma I don't have as many opportunities to cuddle as I would like but quality not quantity I always say. Lol. Feel free to say hi I have not when I posted since I've been a member on the site but I enjoy reading the group forums they are full of excellent tips and answers to questions. I hope you have a spectacular day...Happy Cuddling!! ;)

• [Deleted User]jonahrocketz (deleted user)
    edited October 2019

hello i am new to the cuddling community. i am from maryland and am on here looking for a curvy cuddle companion. so far i haven't found her, but i am positive we will meet soon.

• @aaron5466 Not wacky. I'd say that's what most of us non-pro women are looking for - getting to know prospective cuddlers so we know you're not a psycho or a boundary-crosser.

• A warm embrace is like arriving home after a long journey. A good hug is mint, a sigh, a peace. One cannot give a hug without getting one in return (mostly true, but not always.) Glad to be discovering on this page. From CT