General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• [Deleted User]Tableann (deleted user)

Hi I'm new to this site. I'm a Great cuddler very caring and cool. I'm Also fun. Cuddling w me is like being in safe heaven. I'm also open to cuddling Female as well. If you're down lonely or grieving over a love one I'm here for you. If you're ? broken I'm here for you.

• Hello. I'm new the world of professional cuddling, but I already met with my first client and got a rave review. Looking forward to working with many more clients as I go here in DC area.

• Hi, I'm Mizz Kitty, new pro cuddler in California, but not new to cuddles. I'm a passionate person. I love life, and people and I want to share that with the world. I've always felt like a natural healer. I'm open-minded, and easy going, and really looking forward to spending time with you. I have an open schedule, and willing to travel maybe 2 hours away. Willing to consider nights, weekends, outings, and even being an errand or travel buddy. Please, choose me! Looking forward to really connecting with some good people, guys and gals welcome. Big hugs from the kitten!

• Hi Everybody! My name is Eleksis (pronounced like Alexis), brand new to all of this and I'm looking to make some solid connections with you fine people and make new friends! I live in Cleveland, OH, but don't let the city throw you off lol. I'm pretty down to earth, I love having wild fun and meeting new friends. I'm an artist, gamer, book worm, cinephile, I'm kinda into everything :) I hope I can make lots of connections with Cuddlers and Cuddlees!

• Hi everybody! new to this luv the experience the fun...i luv cuddling and going to beaches

• Hey everyone. I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm 25 female from Washington state looking for a cuddle buddy. If anyone is interested in some innocent cuddling and chatting. Maybe we can watch a movie or have a picnic in the park and cuddle while looking at the clouds chatting. Whatever works for me. Let me know. ?

• Welcome everyone!

• Hi, I'm jason. I heard about this site from a friend at work. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.

• Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this site. I'm generous, enjoy comforting , spreading joy, listening. Want to know my name, and book a cuddle time, msg me, central FL area. Have a great day! :}

• Hi Guys!

I'm serenity and I am new to the site. Im a cuddler in Bellflower and don't mind traveling to local areas.
    I love meeting new people and am very friendly, I can't wait to meet you.
    Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I am very happy to be apart of this community.

Thank you,
    Serenity

• I’m GreatDane92, think of me as your loyal cuddling companion. I just learned of this a few days ago when a few of my friends told me I should do this. They’ve all enjoyed my expert cuddling companionship and apparently I must share this with the world. I’m here to improve humanity one cuddle at a time. ?

• Welcome, you sound awesomely cuddly and wonderful! Peace!

• Hello all so I'm new to this. Does anyone know how steady this is in the east Tennessee area

• [Deleted User]kcmolala (deleted user)

Hi Nancy. Do you know of any cuddle parties in KC?

• @kcmolala I'm here in KCMO. Haven't heard about any parties in our area, though.

• Hey everyone, I'm new to the site, and kind of new to Cuddling. I've seen a professional Cuddler from Cuddlist.com a few times, and really enjoyed my experiences. In the last couple years I've gotten divorced - we're cool, 13 years and sometimes people grow apart, but we still love each other and are friends - and my father dying, I realized platonic touch is what Im looking for. I like the boundaries, and the intention that we are just there to feel safe, boundaries respected, but also feel someone else next to us, and to get that intimacy. I spend a lot of doing and studying yoga, because as someone who has experienced traumas I've found it a safe way to connect with my body, and the same goes for cuddling. I've always been someone who loves giving hugs and massages to friends and family, and I came here to see what the community is like around cuddling. Here in Vermont there doesn't seem to be much of a cuddle culture and I think I'm going to try and build one!

• [Deleted User]Stitcher (deleted user)

Hi! I'm new to this site but have been a cuddling enthusiast for quite some time. Hopefully I'll make some meaningful connections and find some cuddle buddies.

• Hello everyone, I'm 89BigHearted.
    I'm another greenhorn here lol. I'll never turn down a cuddle with a woman. I was brought up as a gentleman. And that's how I plan on leaving this world. I like a pleathora of things from games to stitting in complete silence with or without a book. If she want to cuddle watching the Titanic or some other movie or show of that nature I'm all good. Just let me hold her close and she'll feel at peace and cared for as long as I'm there.
    Side note... I am in the Clarksdale MS area. Hope to hear from some of you ladies soon.

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

I've been here a bit. I'm, in a sense, very private. Finally adding a photo. Have a great day!

• Hello! I'm new to cuddling but I thought it would be fun to try it. I'm an artist and I love painting abstract pieces. I also love listening to music, reading, and writing. Although I'm currently studying a science based career and work as an intern. Anyways, I'm hoping to make new friends and a cuddling companion. I think it would be nice to chill and talk about anything. For anyone interested, I'm in El Paso, Texas. Have a wonderful day! ?

• [Deleted User]ram84 (deleted user)

Hi, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm based in south East England, and I really love cuddling - I find there's few things more relaxing or comforting. Unfortunately I don't have a partner, and my friends aren't really that affectionate so my options in day to day life are pretty limited. I've been to some cuddle workshops which have been pretty cool experiences, but they're relatively infrequent so I'm hoping to find like minded people on here to meet up with on a more casual basis :)

• [Deleted User]Poetic_thoughtz (deleted user)

Im from ny but moved to spokane wa, and could use a cuddle but and good conversation , if interested leave let me know

• Hi!

I've recently downgraded my account after trying professional for sometime.

Would really love to find some friendly cuddle buddies. I'm passionate about being friends as well as cuddle buddies. That means Netflix dates, restaurant dates, adventures, drives!

Please get in touch!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Unconditional

• [Deleted User]plushy (deleted user)

Hi I'm new in the DFW, TX area. Looking forward to making some connections and therapeutic healing. Hugs, Plushy

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)
    edited July 2018
  • any ladies from houston?

• Hi! I'm Manny and fairly new to the Vancouver area. Signed up as a professional cuddler. Happy to watch tv shows and whatnot at the same time too! I haven't noticed much activity in Canada with this though I've not looked much. Nice to meet you guys :)

• Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself and say hi. My profile is new though I'm actually not new on here. I didn't like my username on my last account and since it is suggested to make a new account instead of changing the user name that is what I did. How's everyone's day going?

• Hello CC town! I am about 3 weeks into my journey as a pro cuddler and so far it has been pretty amazing! I have met some really cool people and experienced some moving connections. I am happy to have found this community and what I feel is a calling of sorts. If you are looking for a pro, check out my profile, perhaps I am a good fit for you!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/tarasloth