General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• @funandadventure Thank you! My love to you and your trees :-)

• Hello everybody. My name is Andrew, I'm new to this gig but I'm eager to try it out. I love the idea of potentially just making someone happy by being there and offering cuddles as support

• New to the site from the Tampa Bay area!

• [Deleted User]James_inmedford (deleted user)

Hi Folks

I'm James and this is new for me. I miss human, caring and supporting touch . That is why I am here. It gets pretty lonely in a big empty house night after night with just me Netflix and the Washing Machine to keep me company. I am in Boston, near Tufts and Davis Sq. Send me a note and ask me anything.

• I'm new to the site....
    Vegas cuddler checking in :) let me know if you are i the area and looking to cuddle :)

• [Deleted User]missyrawr (deleted user)

Brand new and thought i would say hello. 33 year old Professional cuddler in southern California. I love cuddling and cant wait to start my journey cuddling everyone possible! ❤❤❤

• Welcome @healingComfort, @tpbay8891, @James_inmedford, @Kimami, @Missyrawr. We hope you make lots of new friends and get lots of hugs and cuddles. Have fun but please play safe, Always meet a new friend for the first time in a public place and let a buddy or close friend know where and who you are meeting.
    Love peace and happiness John and his trees Auckland NZ.

• [Deleted User]EntwinedTime (deleted user)

Hi everyone! I'm a new pro cuddler here in southeastern Michigan and looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

• Hi everybody! I'm a new pro cuddler from Argentina but based in Austin, TX. So happy to be a part of this community :)

• I've been here almost a year but I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Eric and am looking for men or women to cuddle platonically in the greater New York City area...

• ...unfortunately I can' t be a host right now...

• Welcome to the site all, we hope you make lots of new friends and get lots of Hugs and Cuddles.
    Long distance Hugs From New Zealand
    Love peace and friendship, John NZ.

• Hi everyone! I'm amanda, but you can call me AmTan~ I've been doing pro cuddling since march now, but I'm new to this site~! I'm a nerdy empathic gal; please feel free to view my profile to read my philosophy on why I'm a "cuddler". I'm located in the city of LA. Pleasure to meet everyone! <3

• [Deleted User]lonely37 (deleted user)
    edited August 2017

Hello all,

Pathetic as it makes me feel its been 5 years since my last cuddle. In interest of full honesty im a fun and funny person with a bit of a hang up when it comes to being physically close to men.

In the past boundaries have not been respected but im ready to be over it. I love life and am a pretty positive person thanks to therapy.

Im looking for a good guy that has a strong chest, smells amazing and a great laugh. Im turning 37 soon and ready to get over my hangup.

• Hi @lonely37. Nice introduction, and welcome to CC! Hope you find your ideal cuddle buddy. Might I also suggest posting in the Cuddle Request section (if you haven't already)? That might also help the right person find you.

• Good hello! My name is Jazmine. I am very excited to have joined this community and to have my 1st cuddle session! I am a college student, and really have no time for dating or really much of anything but college. It has been taking a toll on me; I have anxiety sometimes stress and I feel like it would help to have someone to cuddle with me, hug me I hug them. My family is not very emotionally inclined so no hugging or really anything like that. I would just love to have oxytocin flood my brain and just be in peace with someone else who is also hopefully enjoying the peace and calm as well.

Thank you for reading,
    Jaz

• Good hello! My name is Jazmine. I am very excited to have joined this community and to have my 1st cuddle session! I am a college student, and really have no time for dating or really much of anything but college. It has been taking a toll on me; I have anxiety sometimes stress and I feel like it would help to have someone to cuddle with me, hug me I hug them. My family is not very emotionally inclined so no hugging or really anything like that. I would just love to have oxytocin flood my brain and just be in peace with someone else who is also hopefully enjoying the peace and calm as well.

Thank you for reading,
    Jaz

• [Deleted User]StarFlower (deleted user)

Hello everybody! I've been a professional cuddler for a few months now (took a break then had to re-up and create a new profile).

I love having the ability to touch people's lives with a cuddling experience that is all about them, and am looking forward to talking to all of you in the forums.

~StarFlower, Dallas-Fort Worth area

• @StarFlower I am really enjoying your posts. I was raised in Arlington, so you aren't too far from there.

@I_am_Polylover Thanks! I actually used to live in Arlington. :)

• When I grew up on the dairy, before Arlington moved in around us, it was a Fort Worth school district, and I went to EHHS. Are you familiar with the Tate Springs area of Arlington? I guess all that serves as sort of an introduction, which keeps us on topic.
    <3 Jim

Lol @I_am_Polylover I think we would just go down a rabbit hole if I answered that question....how 'bout, suffice it to say, I'm not from around these parts.

• Hi! Am very new, just signed up today. I'm affectionate by upbringing and by nature. Haven't been in a relationship for over a decade, so being a cuddle buddy sounds great to me!

• @Bluelris. Dear Blue, Welcome to the site we hope you make lots of new friends and get lots of hugs and cuddles.
    Have fun but please play safe.
    Love peace and friendship John NZ.

• Hello, Im Cathy and new on the site...how do i mark my account as professional?

• [Deleted User]navyman35 (deleted user)

Hey im maurizio

@elegantelf You need to apply to become a professional (link at the bottom of the Home page), and be accepted by @Mark, the site owner.

Also I recommend contacting @Mark via Contact Form and let him know you created an enthusiast profile by mistake. Meanwhile, do NOT solicit clients for money, it is against the site rules.

• Elegantelfs account was suspended and so once again, I am leery lol

Probably suspended pending acceptance of pro cuddler application.

• Hey! I'm Dan, so call me Dan. I'm from Carlisle in England and I'm brand new so go easy :p Looking to make friends and find cuddlers locally, can travel and host probably. Looking forward to getting involved and discovering wonderful tender people! =)