Cuddlers getting ghosted

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

@Mike403

I will say I have occasionally seen cases where women honestly just made scheduling errors but do want to see me.

If the text is: "Hey I'm so so sorry but I double booked myself and I really need to meet my sister tonight so I can't see you. I really still want to meet up, could you do tomorrow night instead?" - this is probably OK. It might still be worth it to try again with her.

On the other hand, if the text is "hey can't make it. maybe another time." - this woman has zero respect for you. Block her and move on.

• @SanFranResident - If girls had to work as hard to get a guy to pay attention to them, they would never pull the stuff they do. They feel they can just throw a guy away like he's trash because there are other guys lining up that she can pick from. It's sad. I've had one text to cancel(with no reason) while I was driving over to meet her. Guys almost never pull that crap.

• @Mike403 if it’s any consolation, I just had a guy last week talk with me about having a cuddle booked. He was from another site. We had the day, time and hotel picked out. I sent a confirmation text the night before the cuddle. No answer. The day of I said I need to know by noon if this is still happening. No answer. He ghosted me.

It’s funny that I started this thread talking about How cuddlers keep getting ghosted by pros and then I ironically was ghosted a couple days after that 😫😢

• @Sheena123 - I wish you lived closer to me. I would love to book a session with you.

• @Mike403 i feel like you would be an amazing cuddle buddy! Maybe one day you’ll have a vacation in Toronto Canada or in Florida!! Lol