[Split topic] The Rules & Your Moderators

Comments

• I love how you have done this Mark. I think it's a long time coming :)
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    Very glad to see this. A welcome change.
  • Very well put together and looks to cover everything!
  • It definitely seems to cover everything !

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    THANK YOU. :)
  • welcome @docgatorb, though you have been here longer then most
  • I knew this was coming and was concerned as to who the moderator would be. @docgatorb is a great choice.
  • [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    Breath of hopefully fresh air...thank you.
  • Thanks to all the warm welcomes. i feel that this a great moment for CC. The growth in membership is starting to reach various  corners of the globe, bringing the importance of physical contact between people as a way to ease tensions and improve quality of life.We all know the importance of cuddling and now we are helping to make it something we can incorporate in our communities. It's all been done before, but now we are trying to do it through the technology of the internet and bigger, broader understandings of the diversity that exists throughout the world while being limited by our own understanding of how people think,

I ask that everyone be patient with me in my role, as I haven't moderated in a long time and the technology and terminology is moving way faster than I am. I'm really not sure what I've gotten myself into, but I know that this a really good community and happy to be part of it.The rules are clear, so let's see if we can have some fun! 
  • [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    Thank you so much. Makes me want to be part of the forums more.
  • Dear Doc What is going to be the best way to bring to your attention problems, on this post so every one can see or private email.
    Have a look at post 'how to suppress dry humping' it is still going on, way off post and problems.
    John Auckland NZ.
  • Let's keep the posts civil and the complaints private.
  • [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    I like that idea!
  • Sounds like a plan
  • edited May 2017
    Just a clarification: Reporting profiles on the main website should continue as normal via the report button. This currently goes directly to me. Any forum issues should be done via the Flag function and if necessary follow up with a message to docgatorb. 
     The report button doesn't seem to be working, several of us have tried and all it does is block the profile. Even when very carefully making sure it is only the report button that is being pushed. 
  • edited May 2017
    That's really odd - I'm still getting plenty of reports coming in from other members.

It would be useful to know the browser and device of those having this issue? I have just tested on Chrome/Windows and Chrome/Android.
    I don't use a computer, I'm on an iPhone 6
  • I just tried again, also still not working on my iPhone 
  • Ok thanks guys, will look into why this is happening with iPhone. 
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    I haven't been able to report anyone on my iPhone for at least a month now, only block. Thanks Mark!
  • FYI apple just released a new iOS update. I updated but still no luck with the report link.
  • Hello everyone,
    I'm sorry to say that I have had some events in my life that are making me pull away from CC for an unspecified period of time. In essence, Mark will be flying alone. My circumstances have nothing to do with things in CC world. It's totally a time constraint on my part. I would suggest that those who have been messaging me directly to return to the way that they were reporting things before as I will probably not be able to be online much. I will be missing the site, but it's probably good for everyone to step away at some point for perspective. This site is both global and unique and will always be a challenge to get it operating optimally for everyone. That.s actually good news.
  • Dear Doc, I am sad to see you go, Thank you for you help I appreciated it, I hope life is kind to you, have fun my friend.
    John and his trees, Auckland NZ
  • Best wishes to you Doc
  • Do the rules stated at the beginning of this thread still apply?
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    No. Personal insults are definitely in. 
  • Whether the original rules as stated are official or not, they are good common sense rules, and should be adhered to.
  • I agree, Sir Jim and I know they still apply but there's been a couple threads recently that make me feel like these rules have been forgotten.
  • The rules are official and still apply.
This discussion has been locked.