‘Tis the Season for movies and snuggles

Comments

• @sillysassy my first female role model - Jo! Will give it a gander with my daughter. Thanks! <3

• Oh my goodness!!! How could I have forgotten "While You Were Sleeping"??? (this could almost go in the post for holiday haters as well!! All that loneliness around the holidays making you do crazy things!) I love Sandra Bullock

• [Deleted User]cuddlelama (deleted user)

I love Hallmark Christmas movies. I'm a cheesy romance lover. Any of the older animated ones. But A year without Santa is one of my all time favorites. I love the Snow Miser and the Heat Miser songs.

• How have we gotten to page 3 of this thread and have no one mention The Hogfather yet?! Definitely my favorite movie for the season

• A long kiss goodnight love the Christmas party in beginning. The thought of having a party with friends and neighbors so nice.

• @mokissia
    My favourite part is where Geena Davies asks to turn on the car heater, and it just makes a loud noise. Samuel L Jackson says that it doesn't give any heat, but the awful noise takes your mind off how cold you are.

• I love Samuel Jackson... AND Geena Davis. Oh man.... he plays so many different roles.

@triskele I have never seen the Hogfather! I had to look up a trailer. Now I have to figure out a way to watch it.... It looks like such a cool movie!!

• "Last Christmas", just come out in the UK. There's even a cuddling scene.

• Oh my goodness!!! This was such a fantastic watch. Such a fun twist on the traditional Scrooge. My son and I are baking cookies and watching Christmas movies! YAY for kid cuddles. :)

• Toy Story, Willy Wonka, Nirvana Unplugged, Edward Scissorhands, Batman Returns, Goodfellas - although technically none of these are really Christmas movies.

• Die Hard. Best Christmas movie EVER! 😊😊😊

• "The World is Not Enough" with Denise Richards playing Dr Christmas Jones.
    "The (original) Italian Job", with Noel Coward playing Mr Bridger.

• Any of the Halloween films, which is when shops start stocking Christmas cards.

• When I was a kid, my two favorites were A Christmas Story and Ernest Saves Christmas. Actually, they still are!

• @Parad0x Ernest Saves Christmas is unreal!!! How could I forget.

"Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" with Pia Zadora is another one of my favorites.

• "Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle", near the end, someone has a Christmas tree on the roof of their car.
    "Lethal Weapon" starts at a Christmas tree stall.

• edited December 2019

@geoff1000 How is it possible??? You have SOOOO many little details!!! WOW!

CONFESSION
    I just have to let you all know. I just purchased Die Hard. All 5 movies. They will be delivered before Christmas thanks to Amazon.

Maybe there will be a cuddle party Die Hard watching Marathon!

@cuddlelama OMGOSH!!! I totally remember this! I would've never been able to place it!!! Snow Miser!! Hallmark <3

• Die Hard—every old pervert’s dream.

• @FunCartel so does that mean Die Hard Cuddle Party=terrible bad idea??? :#

• @sillysassy
    I do seem to remember a lot of odd things. I still enjoy watching some movies many times over, even though I know exactly what will happen ; though I find myself hoping that THIS time, the hero won't make the same mistake that they always do.

• @sillysassy I'd be up for a Lord of the Rings cuddle party.

• I think this could be arranged!!! hahahhahaaa

I just saw a beautiful netflix movie that isn't necessarily Christmas but made me cry with all the love that was shown. Its the back story of the man who founded the "Make-a-wish" foundation. Omgosh. Tears. So so so tender.

• @sillysassy movie's name?

I have the DVDs.

• @pmvines yes, Die Hard! Awesome choice !😁

• Love Actually

• Is it weird that I would suggest Krampus? Lol it’s a Christmas movie and I’m a horror film fan so it combines those two things.

• edited December 2019

@littermate It's called Wish Man on Netflix. So sweet. Omgosh. He's kindof a booger and she helps settle his arse down a bit and find his manners. Reminded me of YOU!!! hahahhaha

@StellaLiz I don't think anything is weird!! I think someone else even said it and I had to go check out the trailer! Its so fun to see so many different perspectives. :)

Men.... Die Hard is the official winner of Christmas votes I am thinking.... There was even reference to it on the RADIO!!! Dressing up in costume like Christmas movie characters and the first DJ said "White tank top, barefoot and jeans." The second guy pipes up and says "DIE HARD!!!!!" @snuggleme123 said it... If it's on, nothing to do but drop everything and watch it! :)

@geoff1000 SOOOOOO TRUE!!!!! In my world of rewinds there have been many a time I've told the Princesses "There's more to it than just the wedding!! You have to clean the castle!!!" I can watch movies over and over and over again. <3

• @sillysassy ha ha ha :) I'll have to watch it.

• @sillysassy
    I think there is a Christmas jumper with the logo, "It isn't Christmas until Hans Gruber falls off a roof". He's the protagonist of Die Hard, for the 1% who don't know.