Does your boyfriend or girlfriend know that you cuddle strangers online?

Comments

• @Sweetcuddler82 you asked a genuine legitimate question, a lot of assumptions & words were put in your writing as well as mines (welcome to the thread lol) never did you mention “committed relationship” or “just stopping and than never telling” ... that was so not what you were asking and in fact you made it very clear you’re single now lol “talk about grinding gears” lol

You don’t owe anybody all your truths when dating ... dating is something that hopefully (& potentially) leads to a committed relationship ... we live in a world where your best of friends and even family will betray your trust , that is the reality - the closest to you will or might hurt us / betray our trust ... again your question was very legitimate/ and your heart will tell you when its the right time to tell a potential partner as it means you have developed care & trust , I definitely see the concern of maybe they feeling you should have disclosed it earlier, but once they realize the decision you made to even tell them, they will see at that moment that they really matter 🌌 ....

(I want to personally apologize for some of my fellow members here for all their projection) have a blessed day ♥️

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

In response to the main question of this thread, I'm in total agreement with @CuddleDuncan.

It's how you earn your living, at least in part, so tell them the first time that topic comes up.

I like how you boiled it down so pragmatically! That's some Judith Martin-quality shit right there, I'm sure she'd say exactly the same thing. :smile:

• edited February 2021

@cuddles_ndream
    @squeakytoy , and this goes for.everyb
    ody here , dont need permission to share their thoughts. You were being insulting towards two posters, her and @DarrenWalker. There is no need.for that.

Thanks @pmvines !

• edited February 2021

Hello

• sigh @pmvines i know you’re seeking a reaction so I’m gonna give it to you, although I know you don’t need explanation because you’re a smart good boy ... the kid was baiting, and no matter what my answer was he was going to pick it apart , he even made assumptions of the poster herself ... if cuddling with other people other than your significant other wasn’t any issue (or one might feel it isn’t) than no one would bring it up or ask, many & I mean many do ask here (this wasn’t the first time it was asked) and cuddling isn’t, let’s go have coffee” ... it is way more intimate than that regardless if you want to pretend it isn’t ... & you’re right no one needs my permission to share their thoughts , I myself didn’t interject in anyone’s opinions ... but if someone adress & tags me than I will adress & respond to them accordingly, carry on.

• @cuddles_ndream - play nice. You gave your opinion - @DarrenWalker and @squeakytoy and @pmvines gave theirs. If you'd kindly refrain from tagging them from here forward, that would be great. I don't want this back and forth to continue.

• Sid to be clear when it comes to these petty arguments I don’t tag unless I’m tagged if you look above you’ll see, you’re right the back & forth is not needed & thanks.

• edited February 2021

@cuddles_ndream no, I am not hoping for a reaction, just am hoping for you to stop telling people what they can post and to perhaps not be rude . You take pointless aimless posting to a different level so it's a bit ironic for you to be telling folks how to post .

• I like how this is a cuddling website that can’t agree on a standard of cuddle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Is there a standard for a human being?

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@NeuroDiversity: What do you mean by "a standard of cuddle"? Aren't there a number of standards for what constitutes a platonic cuddle? Seems like the site rules cover a fair few.

• Why there is a standard:

4.7 hugs
    2.1 Spoons

Remember that when you play Trivial Pursuit: The Cuddle Edition

• My cuddle is different than your cuddle. Lalalalala

I prefer metric cuddles over imperial cuddles.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Just chuckling here. @squeakytoy @DarrenWalker I enjoyed your commentary.

@cuddles_ndream Interesting that you posted something for discussion and then didn't want to discuss it.

@Mmart I get the impression that there was more truth in our comments than he was ready to hear - but now that we know it's a sensitive topic for him, it's probably kindest to leave it be. I'm glad you enjoyed our commentary! :)

@squeakytoy

Aah, yes, that truth truth thing can be really sh---y.

edited February 2021

@Mmart Ahahaha, yes :joy:

Oh, with regards to the main topic: I agree with the point of view you expressed. I think not telling a partner about something like this would certainly be deceptive, but it would be especially bad during these times. I live alone, and try to limit my covid risk by only getting physically close to one person at a time (cuddle buddy, massage therapist, etc) with 14 day periods of isolation in between. When it comes to cuddle buddies, I prefer if they do something similar. I would be pretty irate if it turned out they were cuddling the whole damn city as well as me, with all the work I put in to stay safe! But a partner? Ohhh yeah, that would be breakup-by-text territory.

Lol @squeakytoy
    Break up by text. That would definitely send a message. Pun intended.

• edited February 2021

@Mmart I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I will never not appreciate a good pun :relieved:

edited February 2021

edited February 2021

@Sweetcuddler82 Based on the relevant responses in this thread, do you have an idea of how/when you'll tell future partners that you cuddle people for a living? I hope you don't consider this thread a total wash-out. lol

edited February 2021

• edited February 2021

Removed. [-Sid]

I'm happy to flag you for personal attacks if that's what you're looking for.