Does your boyfriend or girlfriend know that you cuddle strangers online?

Comments

• edited February 2021

Removed. [-Sid]

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Well, you seem very set on that topic so I'll flag your responses and move on. I hope you're able to get the help you need. Good night.

• Hahah sad how the bully - gets bullied - which is just a taste of their own medicine & gets emotional ... G’night 👋 🌌

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream

Are you five?

• edited February 2021

Removed. [-Sid]

edited February 2021

@DarkLordChungus - baiting - reported, reviewed, and removed. [-Sid]

• edited February 2021

Personal attack removed. [-Sid]

edited February 2021

@DarkLordChungus Uh oh! I look forward to your response :joy:

Also, I think I found some live footage of this thread:

• edited February 2021

Reported, reviewed, and removed. And I'm done warning. Timeout, forum, 5 days. Now. [-Sid]

• @squeakytoy =) =) =)

And thank you for your kind remark earlier.

Of course, @CuddleDuncan ! :)

• Why bait to the point that you desperately want a reaction .... get the reaction .... & than cry 😢 😅?

edited February 2021

@cuddles_ndream

Do I remember? Are you seriously trying to make a callback to something that I posted, that dealt with a major event in my life?

Woah, dude. And here I thought that self-delusion was your primary skill. Turns out that you're also adept at teasing people about aspects of their appearances that you dislike (that aren't even based in reality), and dredging up deep dark secrets. Or, perhaps, you simply clung onto that story I shared because you thought it might shame me sometime in the future. If that's the case, then by golly, you're a tactical mastermind. Anyways!

Well yeah, seemed fair. He was all about being handi-capable, and he had hit me as a child—when I wasn't in a physical state that could oppose him. It made a good deal of sense to me. His sobs were delicious.

@DarkLordChungus I remembered that post! Honestly, I figured the backstory was something like that.

• edited February 2021

I'm so done with these attacks. [-Sid]

edited February 2021

@cuddles_ndream

Yeah, dude, this is seriously conflicting with the nice guy image you've tried to cultivate here. Maybe this is why your "best friend" is just that...a friend—despite your desperate need for something else. What will happen when the facade you've worked so hard to build here on CC fails?

I'll pray for you. God bless.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream: In this thread, you're the one doing the baiting. I don't think an unbiased approach is likely to go well for you—not in this thread, anyway.

And, uh... good morning, everybody. Great thing to wake up to, this!

Oh no! Good morning, @DarrenWalker . I hope the rest of your day is better :joy:

• @Sweetcuddler82 I just wanna say you are worthy of having a partner who GETS you. Maybe you can have a list of requirements and go from there (which includes "must be able to roll with my cuddling career), instead of letting the peeps you date have a requirement list and you don't get to.

Yay for holding out for the ones who GET us.

As a side note, I'm not sure where the baiting/bullying accusations came from - I re-read the full exchange and thought, "What? Are we reading the same stuff here? I don't see how anything I wrote could be interpreted that way." So I eventually just shrugged and reported the personal attacks. :neutral:

Thank you @littermate , I'll take that as a reminder to stick with the main topic of the thread! And I agree, she 100% has the right to have "must accept my cuddling career" as a standard in the partners she chooses.

• Wasn't implying anything @squeakytoy. Just putting my 2 cents worth in. Enjoy your input on the forums You're one articulate squeaky toy.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Thanks, @squeakytoy. [rueful laugh] At least after a start like this (blatantly insulting people's appearances on the CC forum? whaaat?) things can pretty much only go up from here!

Well, on a non-work night, anyway. Which this is. So yay!

And on that side note: me neither. There seems to have been some serious misreading going on—and not just of your comments. I mean, my mention of the fact that calling a romantic relationship more than a platonic one inevitably implies that platonic relationships are less is an insinuation of something, somehow?

Lots of misunderstanding. Accidental? Deliberate? Who knows.

Anyway... I need more wakefulness. Tea, maybe.

D'aawww, thank you @littermate ! I do my best.

@DarrenWalker Yeah, that's something you don't see every day on here! I hope that regardless of working a night shift, the day still goes up from here. Tea is a damn good idea, I'm gonna have some too. :)

• I still thinks it’s important not to tell your significant other about your side cuddling.

And I love it when threads turn into verbal banter. This is great!

edited February 2021

LOL @NeuroDiversity's over here, sittin' on the sidelines, watchin' the thread burn and cookin' marshmallows over it :joy: Thanks, that cracked me up.

Oh god @pmvines :joy: That was a thing of beauty.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Wow, this thread got exciting. Someone got there panties in a wad.