St. Louis, MO, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, May 14, 2022

Comments

• I didn't get to meet everyone that attended, but the vibe at this event was so positive and relaxed. What a great group of humans. Thanks @Babichev for putting this together, you pulled off something pretty awesome and I really appreciate you! <3

• Totally agree with @SCityCuddler because omgosh!!! What a fabulous event. thank you @Babichev for working so hard and bringing together so many beautiful souls. 💕😊😘

• edited May 2022

Looks this was a massive success, and everyone had fun, and I'm jealous I didn't go!

Nice job @Babichev

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

It looks like this was a great success.. Fun to see the pics and all the happy faces.

• @SCityCuddler I didn’t get to meet everyone either! Sorry I missed an opportunity to connect with you and at least a few other amazing people. Some folks I saw briefly but didn’t get nearly enough one on one time with including @sillysassy ! If there had to be a complaint, that would have to be it 😊

• This was an amazing event, thank you @Babichev for organizing it all! I had a great time visiting with everyone, having to fly back I didn't get nearly enough time to meet individually with everyone I wanted, but I enjoyed putting a face to a screen name for everyone there! I'm truly grateful for the one-on-one cuddles with @SuperManCuddles, @Nature_Lover_, @KozyKim, and @nurturingman! I'm so bummed though that I missed out on the group cuddle, that looks like it was a hoot!

• edited May 2022

I loved this event and savored every moment with the clusters of folks I met and the individuals I got to cuddle.

Me and the sweet @CuddlesByDeep

This is an ugly photo of me, but it was great meeting @JoyfulHeart , @Mela_B , and @Nature_Lover_ — the last with whom I enjoyed a long cuddle and conversation!

My new soul brother, @NicoSnuggs

• @nurturingman amazing amazing pics!!!!! I hope to meet all of you one day soon.

• edited May 2022

Reposting since it really needs to be in this thread -
    Me and the awesome @SuperManCuddles

Me and the wonderful @KozyKim

• Thank you to @Babichev and everyone who participated to make this a success!

The time was amazing and the goodbyes were hard. Til we meet again!!

• I am so grateful to everyone who made this a lovely event. I got the pavilion and the food, you all created the atmosphere, the cuddles, and the smiles.

• Now that the event is over I’ve un-stickied the thread. Just letting everyone know.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Off to St. Louis they went,
    Looking for some time well spent,
    They laughed, cried and joked
    As the event went as hoped,
    Many new friends were created
    Which left so many elated,
    Even though the day had ended,
    And being just as fun as intended,
    With luck it won't stop right here,
    So be ready to attend next year.

Ok, so I am not really a poet.

• We just got home. What an amazing time. St Louis is beautiful! Everyone was so nice kind and friendly. Thanks to Babichev for organizing. 🙂

• With @NicoSnuggs Was fortunate enough to spend sometime with this cool dude tonight! 🤗

• edited May 2022

Glad to have seen some old friends and to have met some new ones . I am grateful for the sincere acceptance I was given. Despite some of our online perceptions of people, its nice that at the end of the day we have so much in common

• @Nature_Lover_ I'm sure we'll be able to connect in the future, if you attend the Atlanta meetup that's in the works, I know I'll be attending that one. So, many people were so excited to meet you. You got yo self a pretty big fan club! =)

• Y’all are awesome!

Really enjoyed the time in St. Louis with y’all and so appreciative for the hospitality and closeness that @nurturingman, @Hannie868, @KozyKim, @Julie33, @SCityCuddler and @Babichev provided me.

• @SCityCuddler I would love to attend the Atlanta meet up and would love for our paths to cross in the future. I am still in awe of the event, this amazing community and the cuddle movement 💜

• Just like that an amazing cuddle weekend comes to a close with @cuddler5617 . I would have never had the opportunity to do 2 overnights with him, had it not been for this event. I'm beyond grateful to of met him and so many other great fellow cuddlers, I'm on a major cuddle high!😎😜

• Wowww! 🤩 so nice to see all your smiling faces together. Thanks for sharing the love for those who couldn’t make it! 🥰

• I cant thank you all enough for the enjoyable time. Hank and I had a blast. Everyone was so unique and truly beautiful. My love and memory tank is so full. 🤗

• Loving all the pictures and sharing! 💜😊💜

• Beautiful people posing for beautiful pics.

• I’m so glad that I made the trip and thanks to all who attended and the ones that put in the work to set it up.? I’m hoping they make it a yearly event… I met so many great and friendly people. This is the very 1st of this type event for me. I was not sure what to expect, from a few people that I have chatted with on the site I knew for sure that there would be some great caring people.
    It was so nice to meet them in person.
    Also so happy to have some great cuddles, from less then one hour to a new record setter for me at 14hrs. The 2nd best for me after the great cuddles was the fact that I did not see or hear any NEGATIVITY at all, I’m hoping it will move to the forums.
    A big thanks again to all that attended.
    I would love to see the Florida folks set one up and I’ll volunteer to help!!!!

• @waynewv Well said!!! It was great to meet many people that attended this fun event!😁⭐️🤗

• edited May 2022

Oh, I”m so glad to see some photos of the cuddle puddle!

Not to throw a wet rag over anyone’s enthusiasm but it appears that at least one, possibly two people have tested positive for COVID today. Get yourself tested. Stay away from other folks. Wear a mask around others until you know for sure you aren’t infectious.

• I sure loved scrolling through and seeing all of your beautiful faces!! It was such a lovely end to my evening! Thanks for sharing all of the goodness with those of us that couldn't make the trek this time!

• I love all of the pics! 😍

• edited May 2022

Here’s some lovely news: There is about $50 collected over the expenses for the picnic which I will give to the rabbit shelter when I go in tomorrow evening. Thank you to everyone who helped!