St. Louis, MO, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, May 14, 2022

Comments

• edited March 2022

I’m planning on making it also, is there a preregistration form to fill out ?

No, just show up. - Babichev

• Put me down as a solid maybe.

• @waynewv there's no registration needed, just show up with a big smile and good spirits. The park rules are on the first page if you have any questions on that.

• edited March 2022

Awesome loving 🥰 seeing more members interested in attending!!! It will be great!!! @Sideon and @quixotic_life Mo’ Cuddles 🤗idea sounds great!!!

• @Gabriel2k hahahahaha YES!!! Show up with a big smile and good spirits!!! 💖💖💖

And YAY for @waynewv woohoo!!!! I can't wait to see what you drive up in!!

@quixotic_life I love love love it!!

Mo' Cuddles

• I called the park today to see if I could get a larger pavilion but the others are all booked now. It’s okay. We’ll scare up some lawn chairs, folding chairs, and a folding table or two. There are only three picnic benches at that pavilion but we’ll make it work. I never expected anything like this! I’m stunned!

• Noted @Babichev ~ I'll pack my picnic blanket!! 🧺

• (Thread Bump) I hope this event goes well! (Thanks, @Babichev!)

You are invited to a Cuddle Comfort Community Meet & Greet! At The Chinese Pavilion in Tower Grove Park, St. Louis, MO. (park map) This is a non-cuddle event to meet other cuddlers in person. (See thread for many more details)

Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022 - Time: Noon til ???

Saint Louis, MO 63110
    (314) 771-2679

Tower Grove Park is located south of Hwy 44 between the Kingshighway and Grand Ave. exits.
    We’ll be at the Chinese Pavilion. It’s the first one pictured on this page:

Here are the park regulations. Note: beer, wine, coolers, are allowed. But No Glass Bottles.

• edited March 2022

OMG!!! If you'll still be in town on Sunday the 15th, and still have some cuddle needs to meet...

💝 The Gentle Barn ⬅️ that's a link to info

edit: lol ~ I was so excited I put the wrong Sunday 🤭

• Oh my goodness, now I know where everyone will be on Sunday. =)

• edited March 2022

Absolutely everyone who said they’d go better be there. 😂😂😂 as much as I 💕💕💕💕 @Babichev if we’re sitting alone… 😡😡😡 teasing… Babi is more than enough to make the trip worth it. But seriously guys. Bought my plane ticket!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🥰😝😝😝😝😉😉😉 See you there!

• Aslo, southwest said I was losing my travel credits if I didn't use them. Sent me an email this morning. Kinda made it a no brainer. Hahaha.

• @stormydaycuddle I look forward to seeing you!!!😁🤗😎💯

• I'm so stinking excited about this!! 🙂❤️🙂❤️🙂❤️

• (Thread Bump - and shameless stealing all formatting/text from @Gallowglass because I'm being a lazy typist )

I hope this event goes well! (Thanks, @Babichev!)

You are invited to a Cuddle Comfort Community Meet & Greet! At The Chinese Pavilion in Tower Grove Park, St. Louis, MO. (park map) This is a non-cuddle event to meet other cuddlers in person. (See thread for many more details)

Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022 - Time: Noon til ???

Saint Louis, MO 63110
    (314) 771-2679

Tower Grove Park is located south of Hwy 44 between the Kingshighway and Grand Ave. exits.
    We’ll be at the Chinese Pavilion. It’s the first one pictured on this page:

Here are the park regulations. Note: beer, wine, coolers, are allowed. But No Glass Bottles.

• @Sideon - If it’s okay with you, I just stickied this.

I’m getting excited!

I’ll go back and look but I think someone asked about tents. Park rules say no tents but hammocks okay. Nothing completely enclosed.

I need to go through the list of who is coming, find the local folks who may be able to help out with some of the setup. What I’ll be needing help with:

An extra cooler (I’ve got one but I think a second one would be good)
    A couple of folding tables
    Some lawn chairs/folding chairs
    A large water cooler
    IF close to time it looks like rain, some tarps to create a rain barrier.

That’s off the top of my head.

I’ve been a bit AWOL the last couple of days. Sometimes I need a break and I’ve had my head in creating a garden but I haven’t gone anywhere.

Thank you everyone!

• @Babichev I think I'm in a few days early if you need help. Flying over a weekend is a little more $$$

• @stormydaycuddle - Great because I’ll probably need it, there will be things to do last minute. We’ll stay in touch.

• I will be there. Looking forward to it.

• Awesome 😎 I will look forward to seeing you there too! @cuddler5617 🤗🎉

• I’m very excited too yay!!

• @Babichev I can bring two folding tables and some folding chairs. 😊

• Go ahead and put me down as a maybe. I’m in need of a short vacay anyway.

• @Mela_B - Thanks!

@edawsew - Will do!

• Of course! 🙂

• edited March 2022

@Babichev please change me to a yes. I went ahead and bought a ticket and booked a room.

• I forgot to add my name to the list, I'll be there!

• Okay, I’m doing this now. I’ve gotten a bit behind.

• edited April 2022

As for a name for the gathering, I’ve been singing 🎵 Meet me in St. Louis, Louis 🎵 in my head ever since this was first announced. “Mo’ Cuddles” is great, though. Come to think of it, “Show me the cuddles!” is a good rallying cry as well.

They say if you have to explain it, it’s not funny, so I won’t give away the movies and motto I am quoting from. Bonus points for those who recognize my allusions.