St. Louis, MO, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, May 14, 2022

15678911»

Comments

• @Babichev that is truly awesome! Thank you for the work you do with the rabbit shelter!

• Late breaking news: Received another contribution so there’s $75 going to the shelter tonight. You guys are awesome. The bunnies thank you.

• Yay for the bunnies receiving all the leftover goodness!!! So many good hearted and good natured peeps that make this a beautiful shared community. ♥️

• edited May 2022

It’s better late than never to share these photos of me and @SuperManCuddles , who I roomed with and explored the city with, as well as a photo of me and @cuddler5617 , who I finally had the immense pleasure of meeting and cuddling after a year of correspondence. Such great times with these sweet gentlemen!

@SuperManCuddles and me 1) in front of Casa Magnolia B & B where we shared a room facing Tower Grove Park, where the event was held; 2) in front of The Arch; 3) touching The Arch; and 4) touring the zoo:

Me and @cuddler5617 glowing from an amazing cuddle after the event:

My only regret is that I forgot to take photos of me & @Babichev and me & @Nature_Lover_ , with whom I also shared beautiful cuddles in the park. Thank you, ladies! I shall not forget you.

• @nurturingman Yay, you went to the zoo! I had so much fun exploring that one, a few years ago. 🐅🦓🐫

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles and even better, it was free! As was the art museum which we also went to in that amazingly huge and beautiful Forest Park. STL Exceeded my expectations.

• It was great meeting all of you!!! Thank you to all who posted pictures!!!🤗

• @SuperManCuddles It was awesome meeting you too! =)

• @nurturingman Yes, I learned that zoo was free by chance encounter with another Coloradan at a Whole Foods, haha. He saw my license plate and we chatted in the parking lot. Then in the store, I rounded a corner and there he was, saying, "And the zoo is nice!" out of nowhere, haha. I spent a few days checking it out, loved the hippos swimming!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Wonderful photos and and I’m glad you guys had fun seeing some of the sites.

If any of you should come again, you really should check out the City Museum downtown. It costs but it’s unique, quirky, playful, and a lot of fun. Like, if Dr. Seuss had a museum it would look like City Museum.

I did not make it into the shelter last night because of a couple of things that came up but I will for sure be there Friday evening. I did let her know that I have $75 for the shelter thanks to everyone’s generosity. She sends her thanks and said because all the labor is volunteer (no one, absolutely no one gets paid) your contributions go a long way.

• The bunnies thank you.

• @Babichev ☺️ awww that’s so cool. Thank you so much for organizing this event. It’s been almost a week and so many memories from last weekend! I know you don’t like to take the credit… but cmon this was your baby and it was super duper ! Appreciate all you did for this gathering! Hoping it inspires many more 👍

• @SCityCuddler I’m glad we got to meet, too!

@Babichev Aw! A good cause. 🐰 🐇

• I'm glad I went and glad to have met some awesome people. It's nice to meet someone after already feeling like you know them .

• @nurturingman Thanks for sharing your amazing pictures and experiences! We will get pictures next time for sure! Cuddling you was such a treat ~ I completely melted away into your arms and conversation !
    @Babichev loving the bunny pictures and updates! Also second what @OhioMike said - big thanks for the time and attention to detail in planning and executing this amazing gathering. I would love to attend the next gathering and absolutely would love to see more of your amazing city 💜

• Does anyone else experience post-cuddle letdown?

I've been thinking of the wonderful people I met last week, and how many miles I'd need to travel to see them all again. There's a touch of melancholy associated with that thought.

As I told another attendee, I have no regrets. Some of the people who were present held up mirrors for me, that will help me do a better job of loving myself. For that I am grateful.

• edited May 2022

@JoyfulHeart yes , there is such thing as a type of cuddle hangover. All the feel good stuff needs somewhere to go, somewhere to disperse . I t helps if you have something else to focus your energy on. Something interesting or fun, some type of self care . Think of it as methadone for a heroin crash .

• @JoyfulHeart yes. Same.

Both my vehicles and my home ac system went into rebellion seeing me happy and worry free.

Don't piss off the major operating systems, they take revenge all at once.

I have been speaking sweetly to my refrigerator, washer and dryer. They seem to be content to keep working. For now. Perhaps when they hear of fall plans they too will rebel and cause me to rethink how I have to budget things.

Damn comfort and necessary things.

• You guys (and you other guys) are OSSUM.

• So glad it was last weekend rather that yesterday. We had constant rain for three days. It would have been raining, soggy, and cold. We really got lucky with the weather.