Thought of the Day

Comments

• My dream career is within reach but I’m not sure how excited I am about it anymore...

• edited April 2018

@wanderingfool - you won't know until you've tried it, so give it a try. You can always change careers if it turns out you don't like it. But if you don't try, you will always wonder about it. My biggest regrets are not things I did, but things I didn't do.

• @UKGuy thanks, believe it or not that helped. I appreciate it.

• If a rabid fox bites a chicken , the chicken survives , contracts the rabies , and lays an egg, and the farmer gathers the eggs , and they go to the market , does the consumer , get rabies after eating the rabid egg?

• Call me old fashioned, but I believe there is only one true god. His name is Zorgo, and he lives in the lake.

• edited June 2018

When sitting down for a meal , at either a fancy restaurant , or at home with your folks, if the main course “ walks” , or “flys” , You can pick it up by the bone , and eat it , but if it “swims” , it must stay on the plate , and the consumer use utensils.
    So , a pork chop , or chicken leg , is ok to pick up by the bone , but a fish, must stay on the plate .
    But what happens if it does all three , walks , flys, and swims , such as a duck .
    So if served a roast duck , can you pick it up by the bone with your fingers ? Or
    Since it can swim ,( or
    It did when it was alive )
    Must it stay on the plate ,
    Or should you not order duck at all ?

• Shrimp and crawfish and crab legs are finger foods and they swim ....

• edited June 2018

• They only do 2 out of 3, and besides , they have exo- skeletons

• Ah very true

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

Never drink water. Fish make woopee in it.

• Rediscovering tarot cards, the tower seems like the end of something but it’s really destruction of an old thing turning into the creation of a new thing.

A friend had me pull out my cards after finding them in my bag and I just find so much peace from having seen the card again.

• Here’s the thing about people with good hearts. They give you excuses when you don’t explain yourself. They accept apologies you don’t give. They see the best in you when you don’t need them to. At your worst, they lift you up, even if it means putting their priorities aside. The word “busy” does not exist in their dictionary. They make time, even when you don’t. And you wonder why they’re the most sensitive people. You wonder why they’re the most caring people. You wonder why they are willing to give so much of themselves with no expectation in return. You wonder why their existence is not so essential to your well-being. It’s because they don’t make you work hard for the attention they give you. They accept the love they think they’ve earned, and you accept the love you think you’re entitled to. Let me tell you something. Fear the day when a good heart gives up on you. Our skies don’t become gray out of nowhere. Our sunshine does not allow the darkness to take over for no reason. A heart does not turn cold unless it’s been treated with coldness for a while.”

• Najwa Zebian
  • “Having to talk destroys the symphony of silence.”
    ― Aleister Crowley, Diary of a Drug Fiend

• If great minds think alike, what do terrible minds do?

@pmvines "plot" alike?

• Ty Mailleweaver for sharing your faith, it is very wonderful to read, I believe in having a relationship w/God, not religion. Did you go to bible college? You seem to be well educated. Happy cuddling! God bless, Jesus loves you, and your sharing!

• Terrible minds destroy!

• What about mediocre minds ?

They lay waste

• Sometimes I feel my life is very chaotic, like if a tornado had sex with a hurricane while choke slamming an earthquake all just to be kicked in the teeth by a typhoon

• A waist , is a terrible thing to mind.

• Live today, Iove tomorrow, forgive the past, forget nothing.

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

He was a good friend. I understand how you feel. Hachi, my friend, Parker is never coming home. But if Hachiko wants to wait, then Hachiko should wait.

• @pmvines - I like your life is chaotic statement, really cracked me up at 1st! Great imagination. I can relate. Sometimes I feel like I'm going nowhere fast.

• Life is short. Live, love, laugh, and cuddle while you can! <3 B)

• Stress is the trash of modern life.
    We all generate it, but, if you don't dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life.

and I'm a pack-rat.