Thought of the Day

Comments

• mean people suck
  • But what about the flipside, nice people are awesome ;-)
  • Wasn't the blocking feature updated to prevent blocked users from seeing profiles? Anyway I think the point of blocking is to prevent messages, but stopping profile views also makes sense, if it isn't in place already.
  • Self improvement: success despite being set up for failure by your old self.
  • If you are angry, frustrated, or sad, try saying bubbles in the most angry mean voice possible and see if you can keep a straight face
  • Hot dogs are bad for you but are oh so easy to feed your child when in a pinch
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    We had some rain a little while ago , and a rainbow appeared , I managed to take a picture of it and post it on my profile .
     The sights and smells of the fresh "after the rain" the blooming magnolias and
    roses, and
    the scent
    of the salt marsh under that rainbow are very nice
  • I am an overweight, twice divorced, single parent to a child with special needs. I am socially awkward, an atheist, love swedish death metal, and I have a digestive disorder. Yep, I am going to single for a very long time!
    You forgot that you are one of the most genuine and kind and awkward ass llamas with hats friend ever! 

i'm grateful for the hours and hours and hours and hours of friendship. 
  • Thank you Fire tree house hugger!
  • It is always awkward when you road rage on somebody, then wind up next to them at a traffic light
  • @pmvines It's always the opposite for
    me, people speeding and I drive the speed limit but ultimately end up next the them at the red light. It's hilarious.
  • A mature pun is ... fully groan.
    #mushfest
  • Well said fire and blue! Huge hug to you Pmvines! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • #hugparty
  • edited May 2017
    Some days it might seem like nothing is ever right and its impossible to have a win. And things seem hopeless and you feel powerless to change, or that you have no significant effect on your outcome. It is important to remember that you are loved, and you are cared for. and that quite often we all fail to recognize the things around us that are good, that are stable, that are positive, and that are safe. Try to find your balance, and keep swimming, swimming, swimming.
    Another day above ground 
  • @sparkyblue-eyes, That is so true, I hope you are well my friend.
    John Auckland NZ.
    F & A. :  thanks 
  • As peppy as Heartbreak Hotel is, it is actually taken from the  suicide note of a man found dead in a hotel room.
  • Heart going out to those lives lost and injured and affected by yesterdays Manchester attack
  • Pmvines.  You took the words right out of my mouth!  I'm sending healing and  loving hugs to all of the victims and victims left ones. MANY, MANY, MANY HUGE HUGS!!!! :(
  • When we pee, we typically wash our hands. However your privates are safely tucked away in your pants, protected from the dirt, germs, and bacteria of the outside world. Our hands, however, are constantly coming in contact with dirt, germs, and bacteria from the outside world. Shouldn't we be washing our hands before we pee, so as to keep our privates clean from all the filth on our hands?
    If someone is already sterile , do they need to wash their hands at all?
  • [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    Good one on both counts pmvines & sparkyblueyes
    edited June 2017
    When you need to use a rest room , in a public building , and that includes drinking from the H2o fountain , go to the uppermost floor . 
    The top floor restrooms and drinking fountains are probably cleaner, more sanitary , than the ground floor rest rooms. You see , the homeless , and riff raff, that come in off the street , are too lazy , to walk up the stairs , or take the elevator , or probably don't know that rest rooms exist on a higher floor .
    also , those office workers on the top floor are most likely higher ranking , than the ground floor workers , and probably practice extreme personal hygiene . And probably very possessive of THEIR restrooms .They probably see a stranger walking down the third floor hall and call the janitor , to wipe down surfaces in the rest room on their floor ,as soon as they get back to their desk 
  • @pmvines

https://youtu.be/Z9XpjCeEo6g

warning, anyone who chooses to watch the above video, it contains one curse word.
  • edited June 2017
    Whatever happened to pong
  • I wonder if when dogs dream, do they dream about running, peeing, and eating in unison