Thought of the Day

Comments

• Be__ing ~ Taking a moment to be in someone's presence from a place of either believing or knowing you belong. To just Be.

• Cleaning and listening to broadcast radio I just heard vitriol used in a sentence. I miss English vocabulary, I wish more people would use it.

• Work is not always required, there is such a thing as sacred idleness.

• @PaulaDahla - I work on a multi-cultural team. We have three Indians, two Chinese and a Russian. Although they all speak English well enough to get by, they don't have the same command of vocabulary (or grammar) that native English speakers do. Consequently, I have to either dumb-down my vocabulary or be prepared to explain what I am saying. It's one of the drawbacks of multi-culturalism.

• @Morpheus blocking is ones way of feeling like they got the last word.

• @ukguy im sorry. I know a similiar soul when i read one, you miss vocabulary also!

• edited September 2018

Life is too short to always try and have the upper hand

• edited September 2018

@PaulaDahla I love sunsets! That one is beautiful.

The world is filled with unique things -- every cloud, every wave on the beach, every grain of sand.

• I love the prose, I can't even begin to imagine the opportunities to be reminded of our true size and place in the universe living in Australia. Can I copy that?

Which leads me to my next thought of the day.

÷÷÷ would you rather live a life limited to material possessions and little experience or a life of experience and few possessions ÷÷÷

• edited September 2018

@PaulaDahla "I love the prose, I can't even begin to imagine the opportunities to be reminded of our true size and place in the universe living in Australia. Can I copy that?"

That's an interesting way to look at it (and yes, of course!).

There has never been the exact same configuration of photons that just passed through your eyes. Everything you see is the first time anyone has ever seen it.

• [Deleted User]snughugs (deleted user)

I'm glad my foot doesn't hurt now.

• Is it just me that feels the new cuddlers are becoming younger and younger? It feels a bit like an invasion.......hmmm

• [Deleted User]soothinghand (deleted user)

No pain, no gain. It applies to mental, spiritual, etc fitness as well, Not just physical fitness. Pain hurts no matter what form it takes, but without it we could not become stronger.

• @soothinghand <3 [:] <3

Not to mention grow.

• Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out...

• Lonely days lonely nights. Where would I be without Jesus, and my dog? Happy Holidays everyone!

• [Deleted User]patTheCuddler (deleted user)
    edited December 2018

The "arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Sure, but what I think is justice might not be the same as what you think is justice.

• If you try to argue with a delusion, the delusion will win every time

• [Deleted User]patTheCuddler (deleted user)
    edited December 2018

He would rather starve than beg for food and be refused
    He would rather die than beg for his life
    He would grin in glee at his own hurt and seeing people debase themselves
    He would keep his head down and remain silent, in the shadows, filled with bold visions of himself that he would never be....

I was listening to this song - and I suddenly thought of someone like above, although there is no apparent connection.

• Native's are amazing cuddlers. I've cuddle three different Native men from 2 different Nations and to the man they are fantastic cuddlers. They may slightly hint at more but totally take what's given without pressure.

thought to myself ~~ I need to schedule more Native American cuddles!

• Life is short so smile while you still have teeth

• PaulaDahla what about any cuddles with British men.!. I just had overnight with Barbados lass ;)

• I'm willing to give it a go!

• Wondering why I've been visited today by two men who were banned less than an hour after their visit to my page.

Curious...

• edited October 2019

The hardest part about hating aging hipsters is realizing that you yourself are an aging hipster.

• Hipster takes on a new meaning after a fall in a nursing home.

• If only I had a snare and a crash symbol

• Yes it would be apt.

• Why do people hate rats but love squirrels when a squirrel is essentially a rat in a fancy coat .

• A line from 'Wish I Was Here'

"Eventually things get tragic enough, they circle back to comedy."