Does anyone actually interact in this site?

I’ve been on almost a month and only had a conversation with one person.

Comments

• edited February 28

Have patience, young grasshopper. There's a lot of reasons why people may be slow to reply or not reply at all. If you take a look through the forums you'll see there are a lot of active, passionate cuddlers here.

I highly recommend reading through the sticky topics to get a better handle on the ins and outs of the site. Next, There's several threads dedicated to getting more quality responses that you can check out. I'll link a few below.

These two are geared towards pros, but have some good points on setting up your profile, messaging etiquette, etc.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/13409/12-top-tips-to-get-more-enquiries
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/18974/please-dont-waste-pro-cuddlers-time-by-sending-single-messages-that-just-say-hi-or-how-are-you

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/comment/35089/#Comment_35089

• One good way to interact is by posting on the forums . Howdy .

• edited February 29

it took me over two months to get a conversation with one pro. just keep trying to familiarize yourself with the community.

• Hello 🖐 @Grimman24 welcome to CC. We are glad you are here with all of us! Luv your city. Btw, That Harbor / Dinner Cruise you have there is a great public cuddling outing. I really had a great time doing that awhile back👍

• I converse a lot. :) I was an enthusiast and now a pro, but I’ve formed some great cuddling relationships through my time being on here. :)

• edited February 29

Yes, people interact all the time, and I second what @pmvines said about beginning on the message board. Many of my PM's come from people across the country who have read my posts over time. Being part of the community and sharing what you care about and how your mind works will draw in others who share your vibe.

As for getting people to respond to cold PM's, that is a struggle for most guys, and even us girls don't have a flawless success rate, by any means. Always check the bottom of their profile to see their Last Online, because you may be messaging those who aren't active on the site anymore. You can also use the search filter to seek out those who share your orientation and are likely to reciprocate interest.

Best of luck finding safe and platonic cuddles here, and as @cuddlefaery said, just have patience. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Getting the most out of this site is hard at the beginning. And it never gets truly easy. But it can and does change people's lives, and even if it doesn't do that it can still make your life better.

This site, and the cuddle world generallyl, tends to reward,

Patience
    Respect
    Self-awareness
    Effort
    Thoughtfulness

• I reply immediately, but only keep chatting with serious clients 🤷‍♀️ most pros I know reply quickly to any booking inquiries.

It might be your approach. Many won’t reply to a chatty Kathy because it’s a well known and often discussed red flag when someone wants to talk too much without booking.

• edited February 29

I am having the same problem. I would say 50% look at your profile but still don’t reply. Even after a “thank you” for visiting my profile…nothing. So far I am not impressed with this community at all. I have to say though, not a lot of scammers. Maybe they gave up because nobody is replying? Hahahaha j/k

I am not talking about pros. Talking about non pros.

• @Jaeger84 - Because you are one out of 100 other messages in their inbox

• @SunsetSnuggles bc you're awesome !

@CuddleDuncan you too!

@achetocuddle you three!

• My personal advice is take your time be genuine

• edited February 29

Can I just say I love how the community has given serious, thoughtful responses, this time? So often, newbies are swept aside with sarcasm or a tired demeanor by those who have seen these questions hundreds of times, but this time was different and it's a beautiful thing to see! ✨️💙

@Minestrone101 Um, you are! Also...I sent you juuust about a million pictures from my Hawaii trip! 🌺🫣🤭

@Jaeger84 One piece of advice that consistently comes up for new members is to fill out their About Me section much more. A paragraph, or several, expressing what brought you here, your interests, who you are as a person...all of that goes a long way to draw in enthusiasts (like myself).

You have to realize that your profile is the only thing we know about you...a short list of statistics, a picture or two...and whatever you choose to share in your About Me. In other words, that last section is your golden ticket to showing people who you are. Without pouring some effort into that, we honestly have so little to go on.

And yes, as @Mike403 pointed out, we often have many first messages in our inbox and only have time to respond to some of them... I can't speak for everyone, but for myself, I would always choose someone who took time to exude as much of their personality as possible, than someone with a blank, generic, or very short profile. If we have to utilize our time wisely, we'll gravitate towards those who show concerted effort, and who we personally click with. We can't click with two sentences, plain and simple. I look forward to learning more about you, and I hope you have great cuddle experiences, here. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @Mike403 so I guess you are saying that I am wasting my time here? :-( Honestly I miss the cl personal section. It never had a problem finding a cuddle buddy there.

• @Jaeger84 That is not what @Mike403 is saying at all. He is merely stating a fact. Female enthusiasts receive a ton of messages so you have to be yourself, invest some time and effort into getting to know the person, and make them feel as safe and at ease with you as much as possible. With that being said, 95% of the enthusiasts I have cuddled approached me because of what they read on the forums and they shot me a message. I also travel all the time for work so I am able to take advantage of those invitations. But even those invitations involved chit-chat. This is not like Domino’s Pizza where a female enthusiast is delivered to your door in an hour. But it also isn’t contactless delivery if you are successful in meeting one. Nor is it Burger King where you get it your way. You have to discuss boundaries and likes and respect those boundaries and likes and they may not always mesh with yours. Finding a female enthusiast is much like life—it rarely goes the way you think it will or plan it to.

• @SunsetSnuggles
    Thank you for your advice. I am updated my about me section. What do you think? Any advice? I hope it’s not making people less inclined to reply now. lol

• [Deleted User]01001000P (deleted user)

Just message a pro. They'll get back to you

• Lot of Patience and Posting my friend! I like to make myself known.... Greetings. 🐺

• Sometimes even the pros are getting tons of messages and request for cuddle sessions. If you are just looking to chat and not actually cuddle that could also complicate things. If you want to just chat with someone, I would try to reach out to people on date sites, facebook, ect.... Chatting on this forum is also an option as you can see you are getting responses here :) If you choose someone in your area and make it clear that you have read their profile and desire to schedule a cuddle session soon would also help you to get responses. Like others have said the women on here get tons of people just wanting to chat with them on here. They probably are choosing to respond to those who are on this site to cuddle since it is a cuddle site and most of the women are pro cuddlers.

• @01001000P I will, when I win the lottery. 200$ (1h is not worth it I think) is my monthly budget for food right now. So that’s not an option. And honestly even when I win the lottery I am not sure if I would reach out to a pro. The giving part is what makes me feel better and not so much the receiving part so when there is money involved it seems to me like another “transaction”. Don’t get me wrong I am not against pros at all. I don’t think that option is for me.

• edited February 29

There’s already a lot of good input here @Grimman24. Hopefully I can contribute to that.

First off - great choices for your fav movies! Bravo!

There is certainly nothing wrong with being short and to the point, but as others have said, you may want to consider expanding your AboutMe section. Connect the dots a bit for prospective matches, add in some color about yourself - let people in a bit. You’ve already expressed a bit of vulnerability about why you’re here; that’s a really good start as (good) intentions here in this community really count.

Maybe articulate in a little more detail what you are looking for, what you seek, and what you have to offer (both in and outside of a cuddle). Think about it.

For women with men, the 2 biggest considerations (whether it be enthusiast or pro) are always SAFETY AND BOUNDARIES. A million times over. Having said that, speaking as a straight male I do not profess to know gay culture and mindset, so please forgive me if my assumptions or hypotheses are wrong, but since you are a gay male I’m guessing those 2 hurdles aren’t nearly as high between 2 men. (And that’s certainly not to say that just because it’s 2 men that safety and boundary respecting aren’t factors. I’m just guessing less-so. I don’t know).

Are there a lot of male to male choices in your area? Web says Baltimore’s population is only like 600,000. Not a big place to start so that may be limiting as well. There are 600,000 that live just on my block alone! And if it makes you feel any better, I can’t even tell you how many messages it takes for me to get one simple enthusiast Cuddle and there are literally 10,000,000 here in Los Angeles County. I have just in the last few months tried using a few professionals for the convenience and efficiency factors but of course I always prefer the organic connections.

Dig on this though: when you find the right person, it can be absolutely magical. Good things are worth waiting for, and working for. Be patient and put your best foot forward so others can see your light….

• @WestsideMarc Actually 10,000,000 is the Baltimore-Washington DC metro area’s population and you can add another 5-6 million up the road in Philly. He should have plenty of options.

• Did not know. I just googled Baltimore pop. Tnx.

• Hello everyone, I'm new to this community. I'm learning something new every day. Everyone seems very nice. I hope I can contribute to more discussions as I go

• -waves- I am also new. It is for sure a learning curve.

• Hello 👋 @KylieDawn , your squirrel costume is unique and I think it will help people be at ease when cuddling you.

• Welcome, @team_cuddle and @KylieDawn. As I suspect you have already discovered, there is a lot more to learn about cuddling than meets the eye!

The sticky topics are your new best friends.

• edited March 1

@Grimman24 I'm pretty new here, but I log in and read stuff maybe once or twice a day on average now.

Have yet to cuddle an "enthusiast," but I had a very positive experience cuddling with a pro last month and have another session lined up with another pro soon.

Ultimately, my goal would be to find a couple other enthusiast women to cuddle with, but I'm cool with paying for now. In my headspace I look at going to a pro as similar to getting bodywork done by a licensed therapist to get rid of knots and such, but in my mind rather than my body, if that makes sense? 🙂

Thought about going pro because I believe there is real therapy happening with cuddling (I'm also a CMT though I don't use it to make money anymore) when I first joined and someday I might, but I think for now it is best that I remain an enthusiast for various reasons.

Just wanted to add my voice to the others to say that, yes, people are on here.

Good luck!

K.