Something people might be surprised to know about you

123457»

Comments

• Give me that front seat. I think I’m gonna die, but what a rush.

• @bigArch No guts, no glory! I love it!! <3 <3 <3

• [Deleted User]rvyhvn (deleted user)

I like to wear women's nighties to cuddle-sleep in bc I find the material so much more soft and comfy ? wish I had the confidence to be less embarrassed about it..

• [Deleted User]Evan98 (deleted user)

I’m 20 and I still sleep with a teddy bear!

• You're secret's safe with me @Evan98 !

• I am a total sock a holic

• I once replaced an alternator in a Toyota pickup.

• edited January 2020

I was one of four or five pro cuddling clients, interviewed for a story on professional cuddling , published in the Washington post a couple years ago

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

I'm so taciturn in person that coworkers have been known to assume I'm mute.

No, seriously.

• I like turtles.

• Being asexual. It's more a product of where I live and what I look like. People in this area don't even comprehend what it is to be asexual, much less suspect that's what I am.

• When I was 12 I spent a summer at my grandparents' house in Montana. The water tasted bad, and I hate soda, so I ended up drinking nothing but milk the whole time. When I got back to California I really needed to make a deposit in the porcelain bank and suddenly realized I hadn't download a brownload in a while. All that milk ended up constipating me...for a week. I did not craft a fudge pop for a whole week. I got sick. I had raccoon-like eyes, my stomach would jump or flutter by itself, I had cramps, etc. It was bad. I was miserable.

I finally told my parents how long it had been since I had unloosed the caboose and they freaked out and took me to the hospital. There, they gave 3 enemas back to back. On the third and final one, they had me hold it in and try walking around a little to lubricate and soften everything up. All that water started churning the dookie butter just enough that I could expel it. I ran to the nearest bathroom, gown open in the back, and tried to make it to the toilet.

I didn't...

My ass was hovering at a 45-degree angle above the toilet when the geyser burst. This next part is not a lie, but I know some of you will think it is, but I defecated everywhere. On the ceiling (somehow), on the floor, the toilet was covered, the walls, even the sink got hit with some spray. Brown gravy was literally, yes literally, sprayed on all walls and ceiling.
    It... was... everywhere...

I felt like a new kid after that. I cleaned myself up the best I could and then had to figure out what to do. There was no way I could clean it all up, I needed a janitor. So I walked out and politely told a nurse the bathroom need a cleanup, and badly.

A janitor was only a few rooms down for some reason so I saw him go by to clean it, luckily he did not know who I was. When he got to the bathroom, the whole ER heard, "Oh Hell no, I ain't cleaning this up. I quit." and he did.

I felt so bad, and still do. I made some poor janitor quit his job over a crap-caked bathroom.

• I was in a massive motorcycle accident and spent 5 months in a hospital. All four limbs smashed. I had to have a bed pan shoved under me in bed, after a supository and then a poor nurse had to clean it all up. One of the best days in my life was the first day I was able to get myself on a toilet. I got a big ration of crap cuz all I had was one arm working and had no business getting out of bed but I did. Someone left a wheelchair too close to me, I wiped my own butt and about cried I was so happy.

• @DonLonG I can't wait for your first novel.

You people are all just....so...dear.

• @snuggleme123 , my hospital stay ... recovering from surgery , I was instructed to drink plenty of liquids , and in bed , wrap some kind of lower leg massager , around my calves , which alternated inflating , and deflating , to encourage blood circulation .
    One night I woke up having to pee bad , I couldn’t reach the wrap around my legs , and , dammit , I couldn’t reach the nurse call button . There was no way I’m wetting the bed , everytime I reached to unwrap the leg wrap ... AHHKK , . Went into pain from my surgery site , and I’m still struggling to free myself from that dam leg thing , I’m freaking karate chopping this leg wrap thing , ( meanwhile , I knew my heart rate was displayed st the nurses station , I’m plugged into all these things ,help is on the way .. right?), finally , I’m free of this leg thing , straining to hold my pee, get out of bed and ... OUCH ... I forgot about my IV...so I have one hand holding my dangling plumbing apparatus from leaking, the other hand unplugging the IV power cord from the wall and I’m dragging this IV tower into the bathroom , there’s no way I’m even getting a drop of pee on the floor ., dudes don’t do that . Meanwhile where’s the help the heart alarm should be going off at the nurse station , finally I made it to the toilet . Oh , now I hear all these footsteps running down the hall s nurse bursts in to the room “WHAT THE F—-!”

• I love to be held

• @cuddlerforu24 Ahh hospital stories...fun times!

• That would be a thread... Tell us your hospital war, horror, funny, sad stories.

• edited January 2020

I love singing and like listening to songs in various languages. So I can sing Korean songs, Spanish songs, Regional Indian songs etc even though I don't understand the lyrics. My friend was surprised that I sang Despacito like a native :)

• I was once in a skinhead documentary. I was a junior in highschool. There was a neo nazi group called Confederate Hammerskins based outside of Birmingham, and HBO filmed a documentary on them called Nation of Hate. So they spend a few months following them around, filming their stupid skinhead activities and dogma. Well one night i was at a punk club watching a band called Vomit Spots. All of a sudden the skinheads show up with HBO filming them. It was not a nazi event but unfortunately the skinheads showed up from time to time to the punk shows. So for about 4 seconds you can see the side view of me in the audience watching the band.

• When I was 12, I slept in a coffin for a night and then got in trouble with my dad because of it.

• @habonia you sound like my type of human. C'mon Dad, it's just a coffin.

• edited January 2020

I’m actually building my own pine box for my final journey . I’m carving the Lord’s Prayer on the lid . Also a smaller mahogany box to hold the ashes .

• @cuddlerforu24 that's actually really admirable I have respect that you are doing this . You are taking your wishes into your own hands and also alleviating burden from your loved ones when you pass. Good on you for that

• @habonia Oh my!! I have to ask, did you have a hard time falling asleep?!

• @pmvines ..... and greener too . I would like to think I’m saving a tree , by using recycled repurposed material