Something someone might be surprised to know about you

14567810»

Comments

• @Saysoh You were in bed with a fed lol

• Animal edition:

I was once bitten by an albino skunk

I'm only alive because my great grandfather successfully killed a bear that attacked him

I was once cornered in a slot canyon by a Gila monster and had to run toward it and jump over it

My wife's great grandfather was killed by a chicken

• I can trace my academic genealogy (instructor to student) back 89 generations all the way to Jesus (actually John the Baptist). This goes through the well preserved University, Church and monastery records. Includes a few saints, medieval scholars, Albert the Great, William of Ockham, and J Robert Oppenheimer. So I can legitimately claim to be the 88th coming of Jesus as well as the great-great-great grand student of the father of the atomic bomb.

• @dave31415 I've never thought about academic genealogy, but how interesting! How was your wife's ancestor done in by a chicken?

• He was scratched by the chicken and it got infected and he died. Prior to antibiotics.

• @dave31415 That is so sad. The "cillins" are one of the greatest inventions ever. I doubt that I would be alive without them. If you ever publish your autobio I want to buy it.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@joverh

I lol'd.

• edited December 2022

I love Rob Zombie 🙈, I don’t listen to him every day, but when I do I always feel so pumped up! he really is a spectacular showman which really made me admire his work

• When I was 6 years old, my 3 oldest sisters came to the states from the Caribbeans for the very 1st time to live with us (I didn’t even know I had sisters at the time lol) … the youngest one (who happens to be 4 years older than me) had to share the same room with me & my brother due to limited space. This sister of mines absolutely loved hip hop & R&b, and it was a must that she listened to her SlowJamz inorder to go to sleep … so for 4 years straight, (maybe more) I listened to R&b & SlowJamz to go to sleep every single night by default … This is the source of my Love for R&b & SlowJamz, and the bar was set really high with artists like Tevin Campbell/ Shai/ Swv/ Monica/ Jodeci/ and the list goes on.

• @SSRequiescence see now you are really making me feel my age cus I saw Rob Zombie play before you were born 😂

• I listen to music while showering 😂 🙈 my blue tooth speaker is in the bathroom and I’ve done this so many years that now it is routine 😌 🎶 🚿 🧼